Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Still On 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On 2015 Election (468 Views)

President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On 2015 Election by kinibigdeal(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am yet to see how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will lose 2015 election, the only thing am seeing is propaganda, personal permutation and comments from those that read newspapers daily and maybe not exposed or rather don't understand the political arena of Nigeria. The revelation I got from a kano state resident is shocking, he said and I quote "You people in the southwest don't understand politics, you only make noise and you say you are educated, the North you are talking about are no longer united as before, we are no longer ready to be enslaved and killed by fulani" My brother was killed by bokoharam, the Northern elder forum are not talking on behalf of us, you people are enjoying in the south, come to the North and see what is happening" and he concludes "The North will vote for jonathan because of the wrong candidate of APC". Based on my own view too, I think the political influence of some people in southwest is farfetched, how can you think the southwest is under your control based on your permutation? Alia! That shows the dearth of education in the southwest where pragmatics meet impulsion, where illiterates meet ignorance and where ignorance meets education. In this modern day where it is no longer Man said but mindset, we have allow ourselves to be imploded by monarchy and blinded by media propaganda. Then what is the essence of education? Thank God for my iconic state like ondo and Ekiti where intellectual property right is enforced by the people and not for the people, a state where we reject foreign God or political monarch to control our mindsets. If you cannot read the signs then be ready to be read by the signs, if a single individual chose who govern us against our will and we all accept because of FEAR, I call it a political Bigot. If you think a government is clueless, ask yourself who made the government clueless? If there are insecurity, ask yourself who cause it? If there are massive unemployment, ask yourself how come? It is only in Nigeria that opposition party criticize to gain advantage rather than salvaging a solution. Only in Nigeria will some individual destroy a government to gain advantage without looking at the consequences on the populace. You want the federal level at all means but you are not ready to relinquish the state you control, life is vice-versa. Southwest will still vote massively for jonathan come 2015 and not PDP, lagos might be the abhorence of the contest and am sure my Easter brothers will remember what lead to the civil war.

Conclusion

If you gain power through bloodshedding, violence, expect to rule through violence as such will continue in a teketeke menese manner. Our dear country is in a brim of a political catatrophe if we allow ourselves to be deceived and being deceived. We crave for peace in 2015 as we choose our next president.
Re: Still On 2015 Election by donphilopus: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
[s]
kinibigdeal:
Am yet to see how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will lose 2015 election, the only thing am seeing is propaganda, personal permutation and comments from those that read newspapers daily and maybe not exposed or rather don't understand the political arena of Nigeria. The revelation I got from a kano state resident is shocking, he said and I quote "You people in the southwest don't understand politics, you only make noise and you say you are educated, the North you are talking about are no longer united as before, we are no longer ready to be enslaved and killed by fulani" My brother was killed by bokoharam, the Northern elder forum are not talking on behalf of us, you people are enjoying in the south, come to the North and see what is happening" and he concludes "The North will vote for jonathan because of the wrong candidate of APC". Based on my own view too, I think the political influence of some people in southwest is farfetched, how can you think the southwest is under your control based on your permutation? Alia! That shows the dearth of education in the southwest where pragmatics meet impulsion, where illiterates meet ignorance and where ignorance meets education. In this modern day where it is no longer Man said but mindset, we have allow ourselves to be imploded by monarchy and blinded by media propaganda. Then what is the essence of education? Thank God for my iconic state like ondo and Ekiti where intellectual property right is enforced by the people and not for the people, a state where we reject foreign God or political monarch to control our mindsets. If you cannot read the signs then be ready to be read by the signs, if a single individual chose who govern us against our will and we all accept because of FEAR, I call it a political Bigot. If you think a government is clueless, ask yourself who made the government clueless? If there are insecurity, ask yourself who cause it? If there are massive unemployment, ask yourself how come? It is only in Nigeria that opposition party criticize to gain advantage rather than salvaging a solution. Only in Nigeria will some individual destroy a government to gain advantage without looking at the consequences on the populace. You want the federal level at all means but you are not ready to relinquish the state you control, life is vice-versa. Southwest will still vote massively for jonathan come 2015 and not PDP, lagos might be the abhorence of the contest and am sure my Easter brothers will remember what lead to the civil war.

Conclusion

If you gain power through bloodshedding, violence, expect to rule through violence as such will continue in a teketeke menese manner. Our dear country is in a brim of a political catatrophe if we allow ourselves to be deceived and being deceived. We crave for peace in 2015 as we choose our next president.
[/s]

Balderdash.

The Kano State resident must be a fan of Shekarau. Shekarau, a Kano State ex-Governor (was still an active Governor when he contested) couldn't stand Buhari in his State. If a sitting Governor couldn't stand Buhari in his state, how do you expect a foreigner (GEJ) to stand Buhari there?! Stop giving yourselves false hope.
Re: Still On 2015 Election by kestolove95(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
hahahahahahahaha...I laff readin dix post..buhari dont even need to cum to kano for campaign..flawless victori is sure for him dia...dix is d most useless nd stupid post hv see 2dae..just lyk sayin gej will loose akwa-ibom..

(1) (Reply)

A Rejoinder To 'semi- Illiterate' PDP Secretary Prof. Wale Oladipo / Have You Seen The "Centenary Note" In Your Area? / We Are Prepared To Kill And Die For YOU - Nigerian Military Christmas Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.