Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? (19192 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
I remember when I once told a friend that I miss you and he burst into laughter.

I told another friend today same and his reply was "How a man go dey miss a man. I don't understand".

Frankly, when I say those words it means I don't see you as just a friend but a brother. One I could do anything for.

But why is it wrong?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nzecorneboy: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
2sExy1:
I remember when I once told a friend that I miss you and he burst into laughter.

I told another friend today same and his reply was "How a man go dey miss a man. I don't understand".

Frankly, when I say those words it means I don't see you as just a friend but a brother. One I could do anything for.

But why is it wrong?
when u say dat h.omo things come to their mind

modified:: mehn so nah like this FTC dey sweet?
since I joined nl God waited for just today
a day before Christmas to give me my own crown
yepeeeeee!!!!!
I must see a surprise Xmas gift in Jesus name
2015 is my year!!!!!
sign of goodies to come

I must dedicate this to 1st my able God
my sweet tomatoes aka queen and my family

a beg make una no vex for me oo. all these was written with the inspiration of FTCgringrin no be my fault oooo

Merry Xmas to alllllllll!!!!!!!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
It just feels wrong ok? Just like telling a guy 'i love u' makes him think ur gay, where as you just love him like a brother. Thats just how things are. But are u gay? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
I cn tell anyone,any gender I miss them

D diffrence iz diz
D tone wey I go take tell my felow geh I miss her go diffrent from d one wey I go take tell guy say I miss am
Dhu yhu get my point bi yhu didn't gerrit

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Diffdeef(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
I see. Brb

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
when u say dat h.omo things come to their mind
i tire
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ideology(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
2sExy1:

But why is it wrong?

2mama, hehehe
See you …
When I tell you, hello dear, good morning Dear, sweet dreams dear, you will be laughing and asking me why I call you dear

It's just me, if It's about love, everyone is worst loving.

Better not complain o o
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ebamma(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
It just feels wrong ok? Just like telling a guy 'i love u' makes him think ur gay, where as you just love him like a brother. Thats just how things are. But are u gay? undecided
so when person say him miss guy him don turn gay authomatically? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Fraih(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
I Miss you or I love you shouldn't be restricted to a particular sex, for goodness sake, you are expressing urself and its not about homo or not, that shouldn't even come to our miind at all...
I do tell my female friends I miss and love them because I really do and cos we had great moments together, I see no biggie when a guy tells that to his guys-man...
PERIOD

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
ideology:

2mama, hehehe
See you …
When I tell you, hello dear, good morning Dear, sweet dreams dear, you will be laughing and asking me why I call you dear

It's just me, if It's about love, everyone is worst loving.

Better not complain o o
lmaooo... Bro, that dear own dey do me wan kain... Cos I thought u saw me as a lady. Remember I tell that time say I b guy o. Hope u know whom u dey call dear. Lol. Wahala dey our society
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:
I Miss you or I love you shouldn't be restricted to a particular sex, for goodness sake, you are expressing urself and its not about homo or not, that shouldn't even come to our miind at all...
I do tell my female friends I miss and love them because I really do and cos we had great moments together, I see no biggie when a guy tells that to his guys-man...
PERIOD
God bless you.
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ur guys r a bunch a queersundecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ideology(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
2sExy1:
lmaooo... Bro, that dear own dey do me wan kain... Cos I thought u saw me as a lady. Remember I tell that time say I b guy o. Hope u know whom u dey call dear. Lol. Wahala dey our society

May be that is the same way e de do them wan kain.

grin cheesy

Am open minded, and it makes no difference.
Am full of love and am a nice guy too, kikikikikiki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ideology(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:
PERIOD
Your comment do make I check profile, come even like you dp self.

grin
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nzecorneboy: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:
PERIOD
very correct!!!
But babe i love your sense of reasoning
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nzecorneboy: 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
ideology:

Your comment do make I check profile, come even like you dp self.

grin
asin ehnn
i just dey gbadun d babe grin
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Fraih(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
2sExy1:
God bless you.

I say a big AMEN to that
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nzecorneboy: 8:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:

I say a big AMEN to that
my share is in it o
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Fraih(f): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nzecorneboy:
very correct!!!
But babe i love your sense of reasoning

You can say that again!
Thanks...
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by lilmax(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
I just pity that guy wen go tell me I miss you... That guy must be very stu.pid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nzecorneboy: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:

You can say that again!
Thanks...
uwc
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by LaurelP(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just imagining a fellow guy telling me_"Guy I love you o!"
Two of us go put leg for one trouser dat day.
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Xplicit1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wonder too o!

I was wit a frd of mine(a guy) somtime ago & he was receivin a call from a frd(a guy also) & d frd asked him in their conversation, have u eatin?
His responds was - 'u dey craze, u b gay, y u dey ask me dat kind qweshion'.

Wen he finished d call, I asked him wat happend, he told me.
I said so, anytin wrong in it? His responds was it's not normal for a guy to ask another guy such ques.

For me nothin wrong in it sha.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:
PERIOD

You need to be a guy in this our generation to understand what we are talking about .....

no one sees anything wrong when two girls holds hands one the road......Make guys try am see nah.....

girls even carry their selves on their laps
make two guys try am nah......

girls peck their selves, some of them even kids

boys have restrictions

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Fraih(f): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abbey2sam:

You need to be a guy in this our generation to understand what we are talking about .....

no one sees anything wrong when two girls holds hands one the road......Make guys try am see nah.....

girls even carry their selves on their laps
make two guys try am nah......

girls peck their selves, some of them even kids

boys have restrictions

I surely understand your point,
It all boils down to the kind of intimacy between people before u can really feel their absence and tell dem 'I Miss You'
Av seen roomates who went apart for months and came back and nothing to miss about the other person-it has to do with their relationship....

Its not about being a man or a lady, its about how close you guys have been, dats when you admit that u Love them,you care for them,you wana be around them and u feel their absence when they aren't around

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Fraih:

I surely understand your point,
It all boils down to the kind of intimacy between people before u can really feel their absence and tell dem 'I Miss You'
Av seen roomates who went apart for months and came back and nothing to miss about the other person-it has to do with their relationship....

Its not about being a man or a lady, its about how close you guys have been, dats when you admit that u Love them,you care for them,you wana be around them and u feel their absence when they aren't around
Trust me it has a lot to do with being a man or lady.....

Girls use such soft words BTW themselves depending on how close they are, guys have an unwritten code... Show me you care by your actions. Guys act out their love for their peeps, we don't say it. For instance if I miss my guy too much, I simply give him a call and tell to meet me up at one joint where we get to catch up on things. If I wanna say anything, highest is one love....

I miss you, I love you, and all such petty questions don't exist in our dictionary of guys communication.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ikechukz(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
I miss you for guys = "longest time" or "you don forget me abi"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by IamLEGEND1: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
d other day. my younger sis was with her friends and they asked me to take pictures of them on my phone. i took one,two pictures and the next tin i know is my sister trying to pick up her lanky friend so i can take a pic of them. and renember,this was all happening outside and people were just passing by without even looking twice in our direction.
imagine a scenario where u see two huge guys doing the same thing. u check out an all-male group photo and u'll see everybody striking his best pose or at most putting his hands on the other guys shoulder. but girls? they'll hug,blow kisses,hold each others waist, etc.
in general,girls are obviously more touchy-feely including with another and guys are also very macho even with one another.So a guy calling u and telling u he misses u and asking u what u ate is just out of line and sounds very gayish,not to mention weird

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by mesoade(m): 3:31am On Dec 23, 2014
badoolee:
I cn tell anyone,any gender I miss them

D diffrence iz diz
D tone wey I go take tell my felow geh I miss her go diffrent from d one wey I go take tell guy say I miss am
Dhu yhu get my point bi yhu didn't gerrit
shey u go gimme ur numba mak i here d tone,u go tak tel me say u mis me

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ideology(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Xplicit1:
I wonder too o!

I was wit a frd of mine(a guy) somtime ago & he was receivin a call from a frd(a guy also) & d frd asked him in their conversation, have u eatin?
His responds was - 'u dey craze, u b gay, y u dey ask me dat kind qweshion'.

Wen he finished d call, I asked him wat happend, he told me.
I said so, anytin wrong in it? His responds was it's not normal for a guy to ask another guy such ques.

For me nothin wrong in it sha.

There is nothing you can do to a carnal mind, everything that comes in or goes out is interpreted by the carnal mind carnally
Re: Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? by ideology(m): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
d other day. my younger sis was with her friends and they asked me to take pictures of them on my phone. i took one,two pictures and the next tin i know is my sister trying to pick up her lanky friend so i can take a pic of them. and renember,this was all happening outside and people were just passing by without even looking twice in our direction.
imagine a scenario where u see two huge guys doing the same thing. u check out an all-male group photo and u'll see everybody striking his best pose or at most putting his hands on the other guys shoulder. but girls? they'll hug,blow kisses,hold each others waist, etc.
in general,girls are obviously more touchy-feely including with another and guys are also very macho even with one another.So a guy calling u and telling u he misses u and asking u what u ate is just out of line and sounds very gayish,not to mention weird

you funny o o
If a girl does it, it is nice

If a guy relates that way, he is a gay.
See your reasoning.…

No wonder most people condemn gays but Like lesb_ians.

open up your heart and relate with everyone with love whether male or female.

Have been away from home for 17months, from time to time my pastor calls me to check on me before he drops the call, he will say that he misses me, does that make him gay?

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) / Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.