Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Really Counts When It Comes To Who Becomes Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Counts When It Comes To Who Becomes Nigeria's President (719 Views)

Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / EFCC Files Fresh 50 Counts Of Fraud Against Fmr Gov. Of Bayelsa Sylva / REALITY: Until An Ijebu Man Becomes Nigeria President, No... - AWO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Counts When It Comes To Who Becomes Nigeria's President by esosuo: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have read severally that goodluck is the most educated president nigeria has ever got but has that education really shown any leadership quality in his part?,some say buhari is too old to govern the country but still age I don't see as a barrier ,if and only if he got dat leadership quality and the will of the people then his educational background matters not all nigerians need now is a government dat hears the yearnings of the people not a media government dat realities are never achieved in their ist term in office ,obasanjo was not dat educated when he was in power although corruption was highly rated his leadership qualities reflected ,it was in his time telecommunication came into being in nigeria and b4 he left office he made sure all debts on nigeria were either cut off or paid but today what do we have? power use to be one of the campaign agendas were has it really taken us decrease in production on a daily basis and increase in tarrifs on a steady level ,refineries are not some tin to talk about in dis dispensation ,during obasanjos erra proffessionals were the ones used for specific jobs but in dis present erra political loyalist are been compensated with sensitive offices at the detriment of the nation ,would not. suprise me wen a political scientist would be made. minister of health,employment is notin to talk about even if we hear figures daily from sure-p funds, the primary challenge is security which on d scale of. 10 the govt hasn't scored more than 1.5% , subsidy reinvestment the effect shows only on political towncryers ,east west road still ongoing a big plus ,africa biggest economy another big plus but really wat effect as dis economy tin had on my life wen d nigeria is now a yard stick for measuring low extemeness? does education really count in leadership? if a semi educated as aclaimed by people to buhari can lead better would is education matter is he can offer some tin better,to me the only hurdle d present govt have crossed is the militancy in the niger delta and media set up of heard but not seen achievements ,just my humble views no strings attached ,sentiments ,religion and region apart I tink govt really need to change hands so we go know watin we dey miss since even if buhari is not d choice let us feel a little of fresh air. from another place so we can weight is really we survived in dis poluted arena dis long

(1) (Reply)

If The Oil Were In The North" / Enugu 2015: Dark Days Of Ebeano Cripping Back Into Enugu / Underperforming Pdp Governors Will Be The Source Of Gej Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.