Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is She A Bad Kisser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Bad Kisser (1522 Views)

6 Kissing Habits That Might Unknowingly Make You A Bad Kisser / Most Nigeria Guys Are Bad Kisser / A Bad Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Bad Kisser by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2014
when her spouse kisses her ....she complain of been choked n sudden pause to catch her breathe, please are their way(s)of kissing ......cos this kind one pass me ooo
Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by kestolove95(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2014
mayb d spouse maut dey ooze
Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by menix(m): 2:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Sisi e b lik say nah Dragon kiss dis ur spouse dey give u..
Lik d below bah..

Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by roymary: 2:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Suffokiss somebody grin

Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by CashdownNG: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
stellx:
when her spouse kisses her ....she complain of been choked n sudden pause to catch her breathe, please are their way(s)of kissing ......cos this kind one pass me ooo

kk... and where is the point of discussion here if I may ask?
Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2014
CashdownNG:

kk... and where is the point of discussion here if I may ask?
she was a better kissmate during courtship n early stage of their marriage but all of a sudden dat choky feeling n sudden cessation of breathe set in making her a weaker lover.....
Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by CashdownNG: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
stellx:
she was a better kissmate during courtship n early stage of their marriage but all of a sudden dat choky feeling n sudden cessation of breathe set in making her a weaker lover.....

loll...
Re: Is She A Bad Kisser by modestdude(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
OP, seems like you are the one in question.

I understand you now feel too relaxed now that you guys are married, so much like the crown has been won.
you need to up the ante in your kissing techniques. make it pleasurable, romantic, enticing and soothing. your choky feeling during kissing maybe as a result of dehydration. so i suggest you drink lots and lots of water always. Stay hydrated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed... / 15 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Your Penis / In The Near Future, ‘robotic Sex Partners Will Be Commonplace’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.