Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This (1181 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos are igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by Hardeyoye: 2:42am On Dec 23, 2014
This is a big and serious prayer, claim it if you are bold enough.

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by don33310(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol,Jonathan is a complete failure.

1 Like

Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by SeverusSnape(m): 4:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Christians.... SMH.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by SirHouloo(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Just as God rule all APC apologist as GMB ruled Nigeria.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by nnachukz(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Hardeyoye:

May the death that was visited on corp members in the north in 2011 due to buhari's comment be visited on anyone that support him. May u be jailed for your hard earned money without trial the way buhari jailed fela. May ur freedom of expression be taken away from you the way press were silenced by buhari. May you be accused and jailed wrongly even when you are found to be innocent of the accusation against you the way buhari jailed most people who were even not found guilty by the panel he set up to try them. May somebody who steals ur money like abacha did to nigeria be told to go that he is not corrupt the way buhari defended abacha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by Jayboi(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Christians.... SMH.
how are u so sure its a xtian that put up the post? It could be anybody.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by nnachukz(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Hardeyoye:

May the death that was visited on corp members in the north in 2011 due to buhari's comment be visited on anyone that support him. May u be jailed for your hard earned money without trial the way buhari jailed fela. May ur freedom of expression be taken away from you the way press were silenced by buhari. May you be accused and jailed wrongly even when you are found to be innocent of the accusation against you the way buhari jailed most people who were even not found guilty by the panel he set up to try them. May somebody who steals ur money like abacha did to nigeria be told to go that he is not corrupt the way buhari defended abacha. My dear claim the prayers for yourself, ur family members and fellow supporters
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by Hardeyoye: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Christians.... SMH.

My brother, it is not about being a Christian or anything like that. I am a Christian, I can't deny that. Let me make sth clear here, I don't support any politician,

@nnachukz: Buhari can go to hell for all I care, GEJ can go to blazes and burn to ashes, they are none of my concern. I work hard, I mean, seriously hard to make my money, with God's grace. I don't vote for nobody. If my elder brother that I so much love shld join politics, I won't vote for him.

I don't have a voter's card and I don't intend to have one until am satisfied with d way d country is being run.[b]Christians.... SMH.

My brother, it is not about being a Christian or anything like that. I am a Christian, I can't deny that. Let me make sth clear here, I don't support any politician,

@nnachukz: Buhari can go to hell for all I care, GEJ can go to blazes and burn to ashes, they are none of my concern. I work hard, I mean, seriously hard to make my money, with God's grace. I don't vote for nobody. If my elder brother that I so much love shld join politics, I won't vote for him.

I don't have a voter's card and I don't intend to have one until am satisfied with d way d country is being run.[/b]Christians.... SMH.

My brother, it is not about being a Christian or anything like that. I am a Christian, I can't deny that. Let me make sth clear here, I don't support any politician because they are all of the same feather. Check all of them, either dis defects from another party wen he is not favoured by a primary party. They are dsame. Majority of those in APC now have their root from PDP.

so u just showed how stupid and senseless u are by those curses u put up there, those are for u and ur family in Jesus name. Except if u will b happy d way dis country is being run. I believe u are shallow minded, if not ur curses shld go to those that are ruining dis great country.

I don't have a voter's card and I don't intend to have one until am satisfied with d way d country is being run. All our politicians are dirty and I only post that because ur paymaster, GEJ, does not know what he is doing not because I support Buhari. I can neva support any of them.
By God's grace, I will b enjoying with my family at home when election is going on in Feb.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by sebali: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2014
nnachukz:
May the death that was visited on corp members in the north in 2011 due to buhari's comment be visited on anyone that support him. May u be jailed for your hard earned money without trial the way buhari jailed fela. May ur freedom of expression be taken away from you the way press were silenced by buhari. May you be accused and jailed wrongly even when you are found to be innocent of the accusation against you the way buhari jailed most people who were even not found guilty by the panel he set up to try them. May somebody who steals ur money like abacha did to nigeria be told to go that he is not corrupt the way buhari defended abacha. My dear claim the prayers for yourself, ur family members and fellow supporters
If u truely beliv in GEJ y not just say AMEN.. Instead of dis diversion.
Lik Gandhi said......facts may be subjective but the truth is never subjective.....cos d truth is the truth

2 Likes

Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by nnachukz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
sebali:

If u truely beliv in GEJ y not just say AMEN.. Instead of dis diversion.
Lik Gandhi said......facts may be subjective but the truth is never subjective.....cos d truth is the truth
My dear if you had said amen to what I said above then I wouldn't have had any qualm in saying amen to anything he had said. I wanted him and people like u to see that such prayer is irrelevant as you cannot single out one person u could make such claim for. I'm sure if he had said same prayer about all our past leaders including ur demigod buhari even u wouldn't have said amen. If that is so, isn't it childish to ask others to say amen just because u want to score a point. If u can't say it for ur idol GMB then don't ask others to say it for whoever they support. Everyone must not share thesame opinion. Bless u.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by sebali: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2014
nnachukz:
My dear if you had said amen to what I said above then I wouldn't have had any qualm in saying amen to anything he had said. I wanted him and people like u to see that such prayer is irrelevant as you cannot single out one person u could make such claim for. I'm sure if he had said same prayer about all our past leaders including ur demigod buhari even u wouldn't have said amen. If that is so, isn't it childish to ask others to say amen just because u want to score a point. If u can't say it for ur idol GMB then don't ask others to say it for whoever they support. Everyone must not share thesame opinion. Bless u.
U are kind of right.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by don33310(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Gej fans pls claim the prayer
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by chamboy(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2014
SirHouloo:
Just as God rule all APC apologist as GMB ruled Nigeria.
wat r u saying
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by slimfit1(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
I know most of them they are buhari fans in disguise. Greed would not allow them to think properly. Common Amen they find it difficult to say.
Re: Let's See How Many People Will Be Bold Enough To Claim This by chamboy(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Hardeyoye:
Christians.... SMH.

I don't have a voter's card and I don't intend to have one until am satisfied with d way d country is being run.[b]Christians.... SMH.

I don't have a voter's card and I don't intend to have one until am satisfied with d way d country is being run.[/b]Christians.... SMH.

My brother, it is not about being a Christian or anything like that. I am a Christian, I can't deny that. Let me make sth clear here, I don't support any politician because they are all of the same feather. Check all of them, either dis defects from another party wen he is not favoured by a primary party. They are dsame. Majority of those in APC now have their root from PDP.

so u just showed how stupid and senseless u are by those curses u put up there, those are for u and ur family in Jesus name. Except if u will b happy d way dis country is being run. I believe u are shallow minded, if not ur curses shld go to those that are ruining dis great country.

I don't have a voter's card and I don't intend to have one until am satisfied with d way d country is being run. All our politicians are dirty and I only post that because ur paymaster, GEJ, does not know what he is doing not because I support Buhari. I can neva support any of them.
By God's grace, I will b enjoying with my family at home when election is going on in Feb.
Ok, And Continue to destroy the future of ur kids

(1) (Reply)

Gel Vs Gmb 'likes' Poll, Register Yours. / Amaechi And Tinubu Will Hinder Buhari's Anti Corruption War / Breaking: Apc Presidential Flagbearer Is Coming 2 Warri City Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.