Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. (649 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having Sex With Her / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Pls Why Is Girls Rejecting Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. by olexjay(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.

Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU.

The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle. Patrick agreed.

After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.

After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.

The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:

"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking WEWEECHU was?

MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all.
Re: Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. by mizjules(f): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Loooooool! Lwkmd! Nice one!.. One behalf of - n my future husband, weweechu a merry christmas too kiss grin
Re: Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. by oshe11: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2014
k
Re: Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. by Ezibless: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Oboy see title!

I was expecting one kain long epistlegrin

Nice one.
I winch you merry christmas too osmiley
Re: Why Rejecting The Offer, A Must Read For Everyone. by olexjay(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Ezibless:
Oboy see title!

I was expecting one kain long epistlegrin

Nice one.
I winch you merry christmas too osmiley
lol.... Deceiving title, same wishes over here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not Busy Lately...wanna Go Outing With ME Please? #benin City Ladies Only / Ladies And Their Complicating Nature / In Love But Not Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.