Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan (2333 Views)

Gowon's Son Returns To Nigeria After 22 Years In Jail With Degree In Law / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / EFCC: 3 Ex-governors Who Might End Up In Jail With Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by agbajesaid(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2014
SAY NO TO CORRUPTION.
Did u know that d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge
constructed by d APC led govt is 1.36km
long?
Did u also know that d 2nd Niger Bridge
awarded by d PDP led govt is 1.5km
long?
Whilst d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge was
constructed for N29b, d 2nd Niger
Bridge was awarded for a whooping
sum of N117b.
NOW is d time for a BALLOT based
REVOLUTION b4 GEJ & d men who
donated 22B in day to his campaign buy
up Nigeria.
I AM NOT A FAN OF OBJ but cannot deny
the TRUTH.
"It is better for Buhari to come to power
in 2015 and jail me, than for Jonathan to
come back and destroy the remaining
Nigeria."
- Obasanjo in his book 'My Watch'
I will rather return to d 1980s than to
ride on a reverse gear in d 2000s. A
reverse gear down d path of unbridled
corruption; infrastructuraldecay; terror
& insurgency; poverty & joblessness;
false statistics & deceit; darkness &
power outage; & down d reverse gear
where only JONATHANIANS falsely see
progress.
I CHOOSE DEEP & RESEARCHED FACTS over
BANAL SENTIMENTS.
Doyin Okupe said that Buhari/ Osinbajo
will take Nigeria back to d 80s if elected.
So what? If they can't make d 2000s
worthwhile who doesn't want back the
80s? In d Nigeria of d 1980s, we slept in
considerable safety. In d Nigeria of d
80s, our Naira was at par with d dollar.
In d Nigeria of d 80s, we had roads,
schools, hospitals & infrastructuresthat
were better managed, & electricity was
relatively constant.
As a realistic alternative to d present
malaise & d cesspool of ill-rule which GEJ
epitomises, I want Buhari/ Osinbajo
becos I'm sure that they shall lead d WAR
against corruption & reposition Nigeria
for d hope we seek, a reality that scares
GEJ's funders.
God Bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by iornenge81(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2014
will i have to go back to my mothers womb? if no then let's gooo there in 9ice voice
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by chacoonder(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
@Op..nice piece..It's high time we the youths of this country stood up to defend our future..PDP has failed us and our destiny is now in our hands to decide..Let's vote out injustice and corruption and vote in justice and integrity..Let's vote in Buhari come 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by agbajesaid(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
give me ONE reason why i should cast my vote for Jonathan in 2015
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by major466(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
One of the biggest achievement of Goodluck Jonathan in Nigeria's democracy was his refusal to act like a stooge to OBJ.
GEJ broke the shackles of Godfatherism in Nigeria. That is why OBJ is so bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by agbajesaid(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
major466:
One of the biggest achievement of Goodluck Jonathan in Nigeria's democracy was his refusal to act like a stooge to OBJ.
GEJ broke the shackles of Godfatherism in Nigeria. That is why OBJ is so bitter.
okay, how does that achievement affects us positively bro
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by jaysniggs: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2014
agbajesaid:

People should please stop replying this "temitemi1" guy
The guy is even more clueless than Jonathan.
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by major466(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2014
agbajesaid:
okay, how does that achievement affects us positively bro
It's a positive development. Politicians who are controlled by Godfathers are not answerable to the people who elected them.
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
dis guy hates Joe with passion
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Funniez: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
GMB 2015. Am a Christian from south east, but I cant vote for a fellow Christian who is bent on destroying Nigeria based Religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
agbajesaid:

Industrialization!

Come to Anambra and see!.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by MudRaker: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2014
The Niger bridge is expected to be wider and designed for heavy carriage and also have a dual rail link.
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Funniez:
GMB 2015. Am a Christian from south east, but I cant vote for a fellow Christian who is bent on destroying Nigeria based Religious sentiments.
Religious sentiments have been in Nigeria years before Jonathan came to power.
It will still be in Nigeria years after Jonathan is gone.

Those of you accusing Jonathan of religious sentiment are actually ignorant.

"Moslems should vote for Moslems" was said by Buhari. Jonathan never said, "Christians should vote of Christians"

The threats and calls for violence has been coming from the North since 2010, before people like Asari started to respond.

I do not know who you are listening to, but if you think that Buhari is the change you need, go for it bro,
but as for me and my family, jonathan remains the visible change we have been crying for.

Warmest regards.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by SweetJoystick(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Same here
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Nukilia: 10:33am On Dec 23, 2014
noblezone:

Religious sentiments have been in Nigeria years before Jonathan came to power.
It will still be in Nigeria years after Jonathan is gone.

Those of you accusing Jonathan of religious sentiment are actually ignorant.

"Moslems should vote for Moslems" was said by Buhari. Jonathan never said, "Christians should vote of Christians"

The threats and calls for violence has been coming from the North since 2010, before people like Asari started to respond.

I do not know who you are listening to, but if you think that Buhari is the change you need, go for it bro,
but as for me and my family, jonathan remains the visible change we have been crying for.

Warmest regards.

The bolded sounds interesting. If this kind of change where people are dying every blessed day is what you have been praying for, then I really feel sorry for you. grin grin grin grin
Cant you see the corruption in the land stinks to the high heavens?
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Nukilia:

The bolded sounds interesting. If this kind of change where people are dying every blessed day is what you have been praying for, then I really feel sorry for you. grin grin grin grin
Cant you see the corruption in the land stinks to the high heavens?

Nigeria is at war!
The war is not caused by Jonathan, he happens only to be the President.

When Gowon was head of state, people were dying in hundreds in the South East, why didnt Nigerians pressure on Gowo to resign?
Didnt they rally round him, gave him all the supports to make sure that Biafra was defeated?

Have you ever heard, that a son disowned his father because an armed robber came to their house and killed his mother?
Insurgency escalated just to undermine Jonathan's Presidency.
Pressuring Jonathan out is just like surrendering to the insurgents.

Time will tell.
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Swizdoe(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2014
major466:
And started Godmotherism through his wife via wike in rivers and her p.a in bayelsa..
Lest I forget Bode george is still the reowned godfather of jimi agbaje in lagos state.
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
HMMN shocked.. AM SEEING TINX
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by iamrealdeji(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
No matter how much you hate Obasanjo,you would still have a place in your heart for him
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by Boss13: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
major466:

What is the stooge? There is absolutely nothing wrong obtaining advisory services especially from someone with vast experience. Obasanjo is bitter because he fought and rigged elections for continuity of the various policy framework in place. He fought hard because he knew the opposition may abandon these policies for a witch hunting programme. However, rather than the continuity programme, yaradua/Jonathan (who are party members) commenced a reversal programme. Why won't Obasanjo be bitter
Re: Obasanjo Prefers Jail With Buhari To Freedom Under Jonathan by major466(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Boss13:

What is the stooge? There is absolutely nothing wrong obtaining advisory services especially from someone with vast experience. Obasanjo is bitter because he fought and rigged elections for continuity of the various policy framework in place. He fought hard because he knew the opposition may abandon these policies for a witch hunting programme. However, rather than the continuity programme, yaradua/Jonathan (who are party members) commenced a reversal programme. Why won't Obasanjo be bitter
Which programme reversal again

(1) (Reply)

How Did Jonathan Become This Powerful! / Finally, President Jonathan Releases His Credentials / Only Fools Will Vote For General Muhammadu Buhari For President 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.