Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year (33146 Views)

U.S To Give Nigeria $480m Abacha Family Loot / Obasanjo Begs Boko Haram Leader's Family For Forgiveness / Hahaha, Roflamao! Obasanjo Begs Yoruba People For Forgiveness, Am Sorry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by dridowu: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
no problem. change is must

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by nora544: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prayer will not work in nigeria.

the people from nigeria can change that nation no prayer!

Every year I hear praying, fasting, nigeria whill become better what is with the 100 days of fasting and praying which come from the businessman adeboye, did it change nigeria!

Oyedepo make a course on Boko haram did it change something, he make it many times no change.

Now the next is telling praying that we have a change!

God helps them who help themself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Prodeegee(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hit like if u didn't finish reading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by encryptjay(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obj

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by ehemwhy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba is right .we need something, new leadership, new psyche of the average Nigerian , vamped up morals.... God can do it .

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Pajames4all: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
great............... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by nora544: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Stop giving money to pastors and mosque take this money to make small companies! Create jobs!

go for a new leader not one from this old ones.

Than you will see the change of nigeria.

work hard that nigeria will become a better country.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Pajames4all: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
prayer works very well

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by PentiumPro(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
All I know is that this old man must undo what he did in 2011 by 2015.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by DrPrickson: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
OBJ has gone mad again!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by januzaj(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
The only change we need is----Jonathan to otuoke....Buhari to aso rock....sai Buhari2015-/--apc CHANGE

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Freiburger(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
SweetJoystick:
Very comical of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to sing such song, but truth be told, Nigeria urgently needs something new and God has to intervene because of our present predicament
So you mean God wasn't having time for the country or ready for the changes you all are dreaming of during his 8years of leadership.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by alaoeri: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
And Nigerians will sing the change song come 2015 by the special grace of God.
Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
i told people that gej will not win a single state in odua land and they think am lying or just saying it for pete sake.....

Am a full blooded yoruba christian and i and the rest of odua nation will never ever vote for gej and his wicked party(pdp).

Take my statement to any bank

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by mrofficial(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
I just got to MMA, intl. now. And the guys that attend to motorists greeted me and on giving me the car park ticket, they said "Oga, please vote for Buhari o."

The wind of change is everywhere. Jonathan cannot win the next election. A great news for every patriotic Nigerian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Yusluv77(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Progress is impossible without CHANGE, and
people who cannot CHANGE their mind cannot
CHANGE anything... #VoteWisely.. HIT LIKE if you want CHANGE in your life and household. GodBless

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Collynzo22: 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:

telling evidence of the level of religion tolerance among our yoruba brothers. I wish Hausas and Igbos can lean a thing about tolerance for other's religion.
Idîot, the religious clashes between christians/muslims, muslims/traditionalists, traditionslists/chritstians you find in Yoruba land cannot be found anywhere in Igbo land.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
"Obj has been singing since 2009" wonder who produced this one after Idris produced "jaga -jaga", maybe Donjazzy.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Apart from buharis hand in boko haram. ....again he is not presentable to be our president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oooooboooyt!!!! cheesycheesycheesy

This one is strooong!!! Vintage Baba!! grin

Always talking without speaking! cool

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Orikinla(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sealeddeal:
it doesnt matter what OBJ said,the fact is that his wishes will elude him next year.
GEJ till 2019.
Your GEJ himself has chosen his fate. grin
GEJ till 2015.

Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
And those who love it will eat its fruit.
~ Proverbs 18:21, Holy Bible, New King James Version (NKJV).

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Collynzo22: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
According to the hypocrites, OBJ is now a good and decent man.
Tomorrow the same people will say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by vigasimple(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
So, in OBJ book and members of the foolish community sai Bhuari is a change? Just because they put a yoruba man as a VP to an old clueless guy who is the head of Tribalism and Religion bigotry in Nigeria?

OBJ in his usual self is being vindictive. Twice he became Head of state by accident and manipulated by the Northern born to rule Fulani masters.

I think one should deliver one self from slavery if you are being forced to be a slave.

singing sai Bhuari in church shows how they have turned the church into market place. What will Christ says?

The lack of insight is very clear here that the Northerners engineered crisis for them to claim back the presidency. Anyone who can't see this is not fit to have wisdom.

The main reason anyone should vote GEJ apart from his achievements is to nail the coffin of born to rule mentality finally once and for all in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by DrDre1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Any time I hear people say Gen. Obasanjo is irrelevant in the scheme of things, I laugh. U can't take it from this man. He's a fox and cat rolled into one. He won't leave PDP because his network goes beyond the reach of the party. President Jonathan should have handled his relationship with this man better than he did IMO. These generals will be too tough for him to handle. The north will always go with their own. The military/para-military guys also will also go with their own. The brotherhood between them is usually too hard to crack by a 'bloody civilian'. Buhari falls into those two strong categories and although many of them fear what he might do to them, they are beginning to show that they'd rather have him than Jonathan trying to boss them around. President Jonathan wake up and smell the coffee pls

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Mishydoo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=15pt]RUBBISH!...who is he decieving?! he has ruined this country nw feigns religious bigot, Evil man...! I say d same to d church pastor who subscribes to his philosophy! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba d Clown!

Meanwhile, d guy below looks like GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by dollarlander: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sealeddeal:
it doesnt matter what OBJ said,e fact is that his wishes will elude him next year.
GEJ till 2019.

Power has changed hand.
NE, NW, SW, 2/3(NC), 1/3(SS) = BUHARI.
SE, 2/3(SS) = GEJ.

NE, NW, SW alone are enough for BUHARI. The equation has changed. There are too many corruption in this dispensation and because Oga at the top is equally deepened in the same shit he has no control.

The only way to dismantling boko haram is BUHARI ticket. Jonathan has failed in all things. I used to support him before but his lack of will and intelligence to stop boko haram has made him to be the worst president Nigeria has ever produced.

He is not intelligent.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by jmoore(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
OBJ, bring back our Bakassi oh.
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Elan83(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
U politicians 're not happier dan d ppl u refer as d masses,,
Re: Obasanjo Begs God To Give Nigeria Something New Next Year by Sealeddeal(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
dollarlander:

Power has changed hand.
NE, NW, SW, 2/3(NC), 1/3(SS) = BUHARI.
SE, 2/3(SS) = GEJ.

NE, NW, SW alone are enough for BUHARI. The equation has changed. There are too many corruption in this dispensation and because Oga at the top is equally deepened in the same shit he has no control.

The only way to dismantling boko haram is BUHARI ticket. Jonathan has failed in all things. I used to support him before but his lack of will and intelligence to stop boko haram has made him to be the worst president Nigeria has ever produced.

He is not intelligent.

You surely must be drowsy when you wrote this. When you wake up,try to read what you wrote again.
Note: In heaven and earth,it is just impossible for President Jonathan to lose election to Buhari.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aso Villa Staff Put On Standby For President Buhari’s Return / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / El-Rufai's Supporters Stage A Counter Protest In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.