Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Beware Of Muslims? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beware Of Muslims? (3169 Views)

Challenges Of Muslims In Nigeria; Solutions Needed Please / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Muslims? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
@olabowale,

I have quoted the excerpts below that will enable you to discern the truth from lies, facts from propaganda and the difference between Mohammed and Jesus Christ and the Jihad compared with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

LEARN TO DISCERN

Dr. Ted Baehr of Movieguide warns viewers to be “media wise enough to reject revisionist history. The problem is that the future generations could accept this politically correct, anti-Christian propaganda.”

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST
In his article “Self Hate, Revisionist History and Christophobia in the Movie Kingdom of Heaven” Dr. Ted Baehr notes some of the differences between Mohammed and Christ:

“ Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ is the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (John 12:48).

Mohammed ’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY! ”
http://www.frontline.org.za/articles/crusades_all_about.htm

With the quotes (note the highlighted parts) above and the link suggested you will realise the true meaning and difference of Christianity and religion.  I am not surprised that the Jihadist were surprised and flabbergasted when the crusaders fought back and pursued them with their tails between their legs, because they taught that they were supposed to turn the other cheek as the Christians that they massacred earlier did.

Learn to discern that Christians follow the injunctions and examples of their Master and Lord and the fact that the crusaders carried the banner of the cross does not make them Christians, but never theless they did a good job in preventing the Islamization of the whole world by compulsion otherwise we would all be speaking arabic by now and there would have been no country called USA. today.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by olabowale(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2008
When I wake up, properly, after my morning prayers, I will respond to you post above. Its ironic that you forgot that Jesus himself was not a Christian. And your qualification of him, from the Bible were mostly from outside the "Gospel!" Its also ironic that you did not remember that the Prpphets, Moses, David and Solomon being from this pool and laws that Jesus said he came to observed in his "fulfillment" statement were warriors. And these prophets and their laws Jesus warned no one should abrogate or encouraged any to do so, otherwise will be the list in the kingdom of Heaven.

I do not know that Muhammad (AS) was mentioned in the Bible's Book of Roman? While Jesus himself did not preached to the Romans, the Book of Roman must have been "addition" without the knowledge of Jesus? I guess if Muhammad was termed a Killer, I wonder what you will call Moses, or David just to name a few?

And if Jesus was termed a peaceful man, I wonder what Zachariah or John were?

The Christians often amaze me in their selfish and warped thinking! Everything begins and stops with Jesus in their minds! I have news for you, before Jesus on earth, I Olabowale was in Spirit! And the Creator is my Witness, so are His Angels, and His prophets and believers!

I wonder what the Makkans thought Muhammad was between a killer or giver of lives after he and his companions conquered the city, without a single drop of blood? Oh, oh, he also rid them of 360 idols in Kaaba and destroyed al Uzza, al Manat and al Lait. He brought them to a leadership position in the world community of man. And they have never been sacked. How many times Jerusalem have been sacked, including after Jesus?

You will hear from me, later. Good morning.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by olabowale(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Olaadegbu: « #32 on: Yesterday at 11:46:48 PM »

@olabowale,

I have quoted the excerpts below that will enable you to discern the truth from lies, facts from propaganda and the difference between Mohammed and Jesus Christ and the Jihad compared with the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

We must not forget that Muhammad (AS) the most successful of the Arabs, and you will hear it from the Arabs themselves. The Christian Arabs will even say that of him. His followers during his lifetime outnumbered any of other prophets in their lifetimes. While he fought, he did not fight in every possible chance he was presented. While the Qur'an contained Jihad, it is not all that it contained and no word of the Qur'an has been changed. A think it should be known that facts are always constant, unchanging. And so is truth.

Of course falsehood or lies are always shifting. It is a propaganda and will never be constant. This is what the Gospel that you are trumping is. If it is not show me a complete Gospel, from one of the followings; John, Mark, Luke and Matthew? Note none has a complete name to identify who the actual writer is. Muhammad and Isa bin Mariam are not in competition, since they are both messengers/prophets of their Creator, the Lord God Almighty Who is One, before, now and always! Never dying and never deficient of knowledge. He knows the "time of the Hour!" And He is the Only One Who knows it! Not Jesus, not Muhammad, no one knows it, except Him!

[Quote]
LEARN TO DISCERN

Dr. Ted Baehr of Movieguide warns viewers to be “media wise enough to reject revisionist history. The problem is that the future generations could accept this politically correct, anti-Christian propaganda.”
[/quote]

And they are proIslam, instead? Ogbeni oja, you need to stop your lies! Who own the Media in England, the place you claim to reside? Your orishi rishi tire me ol boy! i need to do some small yabbis. lol.

MOHAMMED VS CHRIST
In his article “Self Hate, Revisionist History and Christophobia in the Movie Kingdom of Heaven” Dr. Ted Baehr notes some of the differences between Mohammed and Christ:

Was Islam lionized in this movie? Did the muslims financed, produced, directed, starred and distributed it? You and Ted Baehr belong together!

“ Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Again if Muhammad was the prophet of war, what will you now say about Warrior Moses? Or Warrior from young age Prophet King David? Even though in Isiah 9; 6-7 that you are using to illustrate your warped message, Jesus name was not mentioned, directly. The best you could do was infer. So I also will infer that John, son of Zachariah fit this description, because he never even overturned the table of any money changer. And he never curse any generation of the Children of Israel!

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Tim. 4:7).

The Makkan pagans killed scores and threatened the Muslim community to the point that they feared for their community. Hence the 2 migrations to Abssynia and the final Migration to Madina. Yet the Pagan and Jewish tribe never stopped wishing them evil, in Madina. The man who my father was named after got killed in the battle of Hud! He was companion and also Uncle of the noble prophet (AS). I guess that doesnt count in your book. I am not sure if all the companions who were killed were not for islamic fate, alone. Please could you tell me what other reason? Yet the killing started right in the time of the prophet. The moment he declared his Islam. Did any got killed from the 'disciples' before he was lifted up, uh, Olaadegbu?

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Tim. 1:13-15).

If it is true that the Bible was written long time, before Qur'aan, then the word infidel appears in the Bible and i will like you to show me where it appears in Arabic Qur'aan! Thats a challenge to you, Olaadegbu.

And as to forgiveness and convertion, while Muhammad had the upperhand that he could have wiped out the Makkans out, without a single one alive, he forgave them all. Tell me when did Jesus have a upperhand and forgave anyone?

And as to convertion, today, the whole of Makka, the city that persecuted him, which he forgave her inhabitant are 100%, if only in name. Jerusalem has less Christians than Jews or Muslim. So does Galilee or Nazareth! Muhammad forgave Taif, Makka and these two cities do not have a single indigenous non-muslim. We are not talking about saul, Paul. We are talking about cities, people. Forgiveness and convertion are parts of the hallmarks of Muhammad; Read The 2nd to the last verse of Surah Taubah;

YUSUFALI: Whenever there cometh down a Sura, they look at each other, (saying), "Doth anyone see you?" Then they turn aside: Allah hath turned their hearts (from the light); for they are a people that understand not.

YUSUFALI: Now hath come unto you a Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful.

YUSUFALI: But if they turn away, Say: "Allah sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ is the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Christ could not even preserve his own life. Accoding to you only a rag tag Jews using the roman king snurfed it of him, in one day! Th makkans could not deny that the mercy Muhammad showed their evil forebearers is why they are alive today. but hey, you will not understand it. Yet Muhammad was an ordinary human. A messenger. But your god was killed senselessly. You still mourn him in easter. Muhammad is not mourned. We ae grateful to Allah the Almighty for his life!

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (John 12:48).

You have not made sense since I came began to dialogue with you. What should we say about Moses?

Mohammed ’s method was COMPULSION; Christ’s aim was CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Just think for a moment, if compulsion was the modus operandi of Muhammad (AS), would there remain a Christian or Jew in the Middleeast during his lifetime?

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

My faith can even be kept in my mind, if I thought that my life is in danger. The faith in my heart supersede what I say to a person who is going to oppress me. You see the difference in Islam and your man-made religion? And Iam going by Qur'aan.

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thess. 1:10).

And every war does not have a loss of life, but a preservation of life. I wonder which god from the three is deliverance made for; son or ghost or father? When I say that you are a polytheist, you get angry.

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

And when Umar opened Jerusalem, he did not force any Christian to Islam. Yet in life, everyone will have to die. No one will live forever. I guessrapture is a fluke.

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Rom. 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Eph. 1:7).

How did Muhammad (AS) appeared in the Roman 3: 15-17? This verse is from Jesus? LOL. You are so busted.

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Was it not Jesus that damned the other thief? I wonder why; maybe the pain of punishment made the thief spoke unpleasantly or the pain made Jesus unforgiving or just maybe both? But it has to be something.

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Col. 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Liar. Where is the victory, when his soul was acurse, according to your Bible? You aint got no shame?

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Cor. 5:14).

Muhammad's wives, child, grandchildren, friends and companions loved him. IWhat are you talking about? I still cry like a baby when listen or read about him (as) and the companions; men and women.

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

And the mayhem that are unleashed on Afghanistan, and Iraq by the christian west, is from Muhammad or Jesus? What about the Israelis, not from Moses? Since we are using prophets, lets use them all. I wo ogbeni yi, boo she dagba to lo she nshe bi omode to.

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

You should be ashamed of yourself. You almost mirror my former friend; ~Lady~. You guys lie about religious matters without conscience. Name only you said? The same darn people who brough Christianity to you? If they are fakes, while they used their books to justify their atrocities, you and you are fakes!

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Rom. 12:17-21).

Jesus was not the founder of Christianity. It is a religion that came after he had been lifted up! Olaadegbu, if I Olabowale, a Muslim have to teach you the history of christianity, what do you really know then about your religion?

And a person who is not strictly observing the strict followership of Muhammad (AS), is a hypocrite or at least, has weak iman! I am a peace-loving muslim, but there are places and times that i must fight. I will not let you take my properties without a fight. I will not let you kill or hurt my love one without me struggling against you. And I will stop you cold in your track, if you think I will be a cake walk for you.

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from here" (John 18:36)

You said Ted has a Ph. D.? In what; lying? Muhammad (AS) was on earth to abrogate slavery, killing of humans, and we see how he stopped the traditions of the arabs who kill their daughters. He brought equality to man and woman and the only difference between people is their individual God consciousness.

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A.Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the Gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Rom. 1:16).

Jesus was a Jew. Big deal that the gospel was to them. All his companions were Jews. Duuh! And with Muhammad (AS) there were jews who supported him and were Muslims and fought alongside with him. They asked him to Judge them, too. You are not even sure of what you write, but just writing it! Even my girl ~Lady~ is at least telling us she doesnt know anything about Islam.

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the Gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

It is spelled with a Q and not with a K! I guess in a war, the rule of war applies. When you engage your enemy in a battle, fight hard, until he surrenders or defeated. The preaching of the Gospel to every creature is far fetched, because it goes against Jesus saying that he was only sent to the lost house of Israel! Now which is correct?

Mohammed's mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 3:18).

And just to amuse you; would any "Christian" go to lake of fire? Will Jesus say to anyone that he does not know them, even though that they will say to him ' we did many great works and performed many miracles in your name?"

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

I guess you need to know that a god can be defeated, killed. But no one can defeat or killed God! Olaadegbu, how many gods are there? please give me a number?

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY! ”
http://www.frontline.org.za/articles/crusades_all_about.htm

Is this the yardstick of truth? If it is then, Ibrahim and others will have to be doubted! But it is not the yardstick!

With the quotes (note the highlighted parts) above and the link suggested you will realise the true meaning and difference of Christianity and religion. I am not surprised that the Jihadist were surprised and flabbergasted when the crusaders fought back and pursued them with their tails between their legs, because they taught that they were supposed to turn the other cheek as the Christians that they massacred earlier did.

And by Allah, Salahudeen (ra) defeated the crusaders, at long last. And the muslims, in turn, in the future will defeat the Kufar, again. And in the day of Judgement, the kufar will be fuel of the blazing fire!

Olaadegbu, is that what you want for your Body and Soul? Fuel of fire?

Learn to discern that Christians follow the injunctions and examples of their Master and Lord and the fact that the crusaders carried the banner of the cross does not make them Christians, but never theless they did a good job in preventing the Islamization of the whole world by compulsion otherwise we would all be speaking arabic by now and there would have been no country called USA. today.

I know USA, more than you. This am sure about. Even in Sin City known by all as Las Vegas Nevada, there is Islam. Islam has taken shape in USA. Watch Youtube of Jonathan Brown, a Muslim. Watch many others; white, blacks and many other hues.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by babs787(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Olaadegbu

With all the already thrashed allegations above, you claimed that Jesus didnt tell them to kill and didnt kill. So please, is Jesus God of the OT or NT?
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by ibrahim007: 2:34am On Jan 11, 2009
@ poster
Aw old r u?.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by seeklove: 3:55am On Jan 13, 2009
@olabowale and babs787

All these your long posts are to prove that it is okay to kill senselessly like muslims do.?
Why don't you guys open your eyes and question the morality of that religion. Listen to your heart!! what does it tell you?

Islam is terribly lacking in morality. It is nothing but false scams and lies cooked up by some barbaric arabian people. It is noting but a political way of enslaving the minds of people and promoting barbaric arabian culture.

Why do you have to pray to your allah in arabic? Because he is an arabic god, and not the universal God.
How come your allah posses nothing but qualities of arabic people i.e. wickedness, lust, lust for murder, and deception? Because he is an arabic god, and not the universal God.

I work with a bunch of arabic people, and they all posses these qualities that I mentioned above. When you catch them lying, they will tell you that the Koran says that it is okay to lie for the sake of peace.

They are also racists, they don't like black people at all, as much as they hate jews too,

From my experiences with arabic people(the inventors of islam), I will advice anybody to beware of islam and muslims.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by babs787(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
@Seeklove

All these your long posts are to prove that it is okay to kill senselessly like muslims do.?

Brother, where in our posts did we ok senseless killings?

Why don't you guys open your eyes and question the morality of that religion. Listen to your heart!! what does it tell you?

Do you care to share that with me?

Islam is terribly lacking in morality. It is nothing but false scams and lies cooked up by some barbaric arabian people.

Proof please and r u prepared if you and I go into your book?

It is noting but a political way of enslaving the minds of people and promoting barbaric arabian culture.

Facts please

Why do you have to pray to your allah in arabic?

Go learn if you lacked knowledge and not disgraing yourself here? Do we have that unity in your faith?

Because he is an arabic god, and not the universal God.

Facts please

How come your allah posses nothing but qualities of arabic people i.e. wickedness, lust, lust for murder, and deception? Because he is an arabic god, and not the universal God.

Ignorance is really a disease. Do you care if I share the killings in your book with you?

I work with a bunch of arabic people, and they all posses these qualities that I mentioned above. When you catch them lying, they will tell you that the Koran says that it is okay to lie for the sake of peace.

Liar. Do you care to show me where we have that and I would provide you where someone lied in the bible.

They are also racists, they don't like black people at all, as much as they hate jews too,

Go learn, you dont know anything jare and it would be sheer waste of time discussing with you. You may read the story of BILAL, the first black muslim.

From my experiences with arabic people(the inventors of islam), I will advice anybody to beware of islam and muslims.

Go learn and you come to me for discussion.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by texazzpete(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2009
ibrahim007:

@ poster
Aw old r u?.

Shame on you lot. the original poster is speaking from the very personal pain of seeing his cousin and wife shot dead by someone he was very close to. And yes, it was motivated by religious differences.
When you put that terrible event together with the fact that the deed happened after friday services, is it so difficult to imagine the distrust he may feel?

It's not right to generalize, but seeing the trauma he has been through there are more sympathetic ways of discussion.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by texazzpete(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2009
One more thing; there's a particularly delicious irony about your reactions. You castigate the poster for generalization, yet i've seen too many posts here in which many prominent members of your community call for 'Allah's punishment on the Jews', that call the jews 'devils'

There are Jews in israel who would not hurt a fly. There are women and children that only crave peace. There are hundreds of jews in front of the Israeli embassy calling for a ceasefire.
Yet you label them all as 'devils'

There's hypocrisy at play here. And it stinks.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Lagosboy: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
texazzpete:

One more thing; there's a particularly delicious irony about your reactions. You castigate the poster for generalization, yet i've seen too many posts here in which many prominent members of your community call for 'Allah's punishment on the Jews', that call the jews 'devils'

There are Jews in israel who would not hurt a fly. There are women and children that only crave peace. There are hundreds of jews in front of the Israeli embassy calling for a ceasefire.
Yet you label them all as 'devils'

There's hypocrisy at play here. And it stinks.

You have seen in the foreign affairs section we castigate the zionists and not all the jews. Pls be objective dont take an isolated case and make judgement. Was it not you that castigated a religous sect in reference to muza and ibnmalik because he asked a question abt Bush and Hitler?
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by texazzpete(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2009
Lagosboy:

You have seen in the foreign affairs section we castigate the zionists and not all the jews. Pls be objective dont take an isolated case and make judgement. Was it not you that castigated a religous sect in reference to muza and ibnmalik because he asked a question abt Bush and Hitler?

Here you go

hajifaty:

America want to be in every part of the world, that was why the terrorist State of Israel was enforced on the people of the Md East. [b]The xtians and the west are the one behind all the atrocities that Israel is committing in the region[/b].

and

hajifaty:

Xtians and the Jews are just like a DOG that is already going astray[b] but they don't want to listen to the voice of the righteous path[/b].
grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by olabowale(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Texazzpete: You can't say that a Jew who migrated to Israel, from Texas, for example, regardless of his/her "peaceful" nature is not in somewhat, in a subtle way in agreement with the ruling zionists of Israel. It just does not seem possible, to just leave Texas, especially when thereis no obvious benefit in Israel over Texas. This is what is meant by the state of "Israel" as mentioned by lagosboy.

And as to the Jews and Christians being like a "dog that is astray," is a reality of the day of judgement. Allah says in Surah Fatiha that they are the Jews already inherited the wrath and the Christian are already astray; if each dies outside Islam. That covers the most generous and peaceful of jews and christians. Deinitely the Zionists are not truly peaceful nor truly generous.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by enilari(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2009
pls. let's be polite in what we say, to be sincere Islam is a religion of Peace ,what problem here is ideology .
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2009
enilari:

pls. let's be polite in what we say, to be sincere Islam is a religion of Peace ,what problem here is ideology .

pakistan, syria, iran, sudan, iraq, gaza, lebanon, somalia? They all beg to disagree.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by enilari(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2009
the problem is ideology,mostly people act according to their ideology.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2009
@enilari.
Welcome to nairaland. It is nice that you are interested in doing dawah on this forum, but please take note of the fact that a number of people here just have an unreasonable (perhaps propaganda fuelled) hatred for Islam and don't hesitate to show it, so just learn to not take their comments to heart.
keep on in Islam.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
fellis:

@enilari.
Welcome to nairaland. It is nice that you are interested in doing dawah on this forum, but please take note of the fact that a number of people here just have an unreasonable (perhaps propaganda fuelled) hatred for Islam and don't hesitate to show it, so just learn to not take their comments to heart.
keep on in Islam.

hatred to you = pointing out facts? grin
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by olabowale(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2009
"facts" that are from deviants, without "proofs" can never be facts, after those in the know have provided proven dissertation.

Mariam verse 71 says "pass over." Anyone who has good sense will not try to explain it away as "pass through" or pass in. There is no way that passover should not be considered as something leading to "being spared from", especially those who are "true believers!"
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by alimat2(f): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2009
THAT CRISIS OF JOS DOES NOT MEAN YOU NOW ATTACH THAT TO RELIGION OR ISLAM
JUST THAT THE PEOPLE INVOLVE ARE TO BE BLAMED COS THEY ARE IGNORANT AND THEY LACK KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT
THEY ARE DOING.IT WOULD RATHER SAY ITS A KIND OF TRIBALISM AND NOT RELIGION
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by focused123(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
Muslims are extremely wicked people. They have been thought in their Quran never to love any christian and never to take them as friends. They have also been thought to practise what is called " Al - Taqiyyah " (Islamic deception).

It doesn't matter what a muslim say to you. What matters is what he or she is going to do

Islam was NEVER a religion of peace, is NOT a religion of peace and will NEVER be a religion of peace. Their peace means WAR. Is a deadly cult of war. Islam wants total war with everyone who is not an Islamist.

Weapons of war is hidden in mosques all over Nigeria. I pray for Nigeria because of that demonic religion. Take a look at Northern Africa and see what the Islamist are doing there. Northern Africa does not look like Africa any more.

For my black brothers and sisters who are following this deadly cult, It will be better if they know what their hsitory is.

What the muhammedans did to their forefathers is far worst than what the Europeans did to the Africans.

Islam is one of the biggest problem in Nigeria and it is pulling Nigeria gbackward because all the people who have been governing Nigeria so far are Islamist who have absolutely no vision for the nation.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
Killing of innocent people in battle is inevictable, go and ask soldiers or paramilitary and stop opening ur jagajaga mouth
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by focused123(m): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2009
Killing of innocent people in battle is inevictable, go and ask soldiers or paramilitary and stop opening your jagajaga mouth

@Abuzola :

You are an idiot and a warmonger. Why are you killing innocent people ? Why are you warring against them ?

You call yourself a religion of peace, but all we see about you guys are warmongering, hatemongering, Al- Taqiyyah (islamic deception), stupidity, mind buggling ignorance. That is why Nigeria is not moving forward. Take a good look at your brother Musa Yar'Adua and the confusion that he is battling with

God have mercy. Look at you defending what you know is wrong shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2009
You Are crazy, The American troops kill innocent masses what say you. *hiss*

we are bringing our combat jihad to blasphemers of Allah on NL soon inshaAllah. Await as we descend
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by focused123(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2009
You Are crazy, The American troops kill innocent masses what say you. *hiss*

we are bringing our combat jihad to blasphemers of Allah on NL soon inshaAllah. Await as we descend

@Abuzola :

You are a psychotic donkey. You go wound because we go defeat you very well. We are well armed in Nairaland (religious section) to fight and defeat Boko Haram (An Al -Qaeda group of companies in Nigeria) .

Clone of Muhammed  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. That is why you lack common sense.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by muhsin(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
Mts. I opened most of the replies you made but all I see is stupidity at its peak. I wonder where the heck you are from?
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
The guy na slowpoke
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by focused123(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2009
The guy na slowpoke

@Abuzola :

You are a slowpoke. That is why you are spreading your terror as commanded by your warlord spiritual leader Muhammed. Idiot
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by focused123(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138

@Abuzola :

Deja Vu never ends grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same sura all the time. You go wound O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by olabowale(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Focused123: is it so difficult for you to know that what you say in many of the instances, the answers to them from the Quran is that very Ayah (Verse)!

Surah is a chapter. Duuh.

And the only thing you have said that have made sense is honoring Muslims as you have called Abuzola "clone" of the prophet (AS). I wish it were true and I would be a clone, too.
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by focused123(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2009
@Olabowale :

I know what I am saying. I can differentiate a sura from Ayah

Yes, all muhammedan are clones of Muhammed. It is not a compliment, it is something that you should mourn about because Muhammed was NEVER a good role model worth emulating.

I need not say much about Islam because Islam have already proved itself to a cult of violence, intolerance, utter stupidity, vengenceful, the list is endless.

Muhammad was an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY destroyer of all those who did not accept his belief system. Even today, in the 21st century, his followers exhibit EXACTLY the same symptoms all over the world.

Muhammad was able to instil in his followers the most DEBASED instincts that any human being could possibly carry:
DECEPTION, LYING, COWARDICE, TREACHERY, PERFIDY, DEPRAVED INDIFFERENCE to MORALITY, MERCY or COMPASSION.

In fact, his followers became his Psychological and Intellectual CLONES

God have mercy. Olorun shanu  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Muslims? by Abuzola(m): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2009
Nawa o, u just dey ramble all over the places,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop A Tribute For Your Muslim Brother, Mikail Jackson 'mj' / Is It Ideal To Slaughter A Camel For Ileya Celebration? / A Reminder For Muslim Women To Pay Their Missed Ramadan Fast(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.