Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) (2016 Views)

Presidential Online Poll!!! Vote Wisely Please! / "Choose Wisely" A Song By The Onuzo Sisters / Patience Jonathan: My Fellow Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dear Country Men and Women,

It is with a grieving heart that I write this to you. Kindly take time to review and be honest with yourself. Then VOTE WISELY!!! For the Bible admonishes us to be humble as Doves nut to be wise as Serpents.

Below is the summary of activities of the ISLAMIC Militants in Nigeria. In the last 51 weeks of 2014, the ISLAMISTS have carried out 278 attacks on the people of Nigeria, especially in the Northe Central and North-Eastern Christians.

They have killed 7,611 and injured 3,931 people. The Killings in Nigeria represents about 26% of all the ISLAMIC Terror deaths of 29,731 people world-wide (see table here: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/).

The question is what are the demands of the ISLAMIC Boko Haram? Again, what are the body language of those who surreptitiously support them or rather sponsor them? Of course, by their fruits you shall know them (Matt. 7:16).

While the demands of the ISLAMIC Boko Haram have varied, they have been consistent on about four main areas:

1. - Jonathan should convert to Islam or vacate Aso Rock, meaning that, a Christian has no right to be president of Nigeria (http://www.peoplesdaily-online.com/…/29098-convert-to-islam…) DATE 27/01/2012

2. - Christians MUST CONVERT to ISLAM (http://elombah.com/…/11514-boko-haram-claims-responsibility… Date 18/06/2012)

3. - No non-muslim should rule over muslims (Principle of Sheikh Gumi)

4. - Unconditional release of Boko Haram criminals 'prisoners', and the creation of an Islamic state

Now, I shall take on each point in turn to ensure we have a clearer understanding of the implications, opportunities and threats that these demands present.

1. That Jonathan should convert to Islam or vacate Aso Rock villa because he is a Christian and in line with demands (1) and (3) above, he does not have the right to be president of Nigeria.

In his reply to this demand, the president through his spokesman, Reuben Abati issued a statement thus, "When Nigerians voted overwhelmingly for President Jonathan in the 2011 general election, they knew they were voting for a Christian.

He continues to enjoy the goodwill and support of the good people of Nigeria. As president, Dr. Jonathan is the leader of both Muslims and Christians; in fact he is the leader of persons of all faiths''. 

He said it amounted to sheer blackmail for any individual or group to ask the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to convert to Islam. 

"The president cannot be intimidated by any group or individual,” he said. “The President will never resign. He has the mandate of Nigerians to serve his father land and nobody should imagine that he will succumb to blackmail"

How absurd, fellow Nigerians that a group of people would see themselves as the only people ordained to rule Nigeria, as such every other group should be subservient to them? It therefore calls for critical thinking and a firm resolution by Christians to resist this plan. A time like this calls for sober reflection by all Nigerian Christians. The scriptures in Matt 11:12 says that 'And from the time John the Baptist began preaching until now, the Kingdom of Heaven has been forcefully advancing, and violent people are attacking it' NLT. If we fold our arms and believe that the (Philistines) aggressors will come to understand, we fool ourselves. Remember the story of 2 Sam 1:27, the Bible gave account of how the Israelites were defeated in war by the uncircumcised Philistines because they were fragmented by the same Philistines. That led to the death of Saul and his three children. On hearing of it, David wept thus 'Oh, how the mighty heroes have fallen! Stripped of their weapons, they lie dead.'

Today, Nigerian Christians are fragmented. We were the first to abuse Pastor Bosun Emmanuel when he told us the history of Turkey. How that a Christian developed the weapon with which Christianity was destroyed in Turkey. I still recall a part of that message where the Pastor noted that a renown Pastor is being used or would be used to fragment the Christians. True to that information, the Islamist have anointed a renown RCCG Pastor to develop the weapon to destroy (remove) Christianity hold to power in Nigeria.

2. That all Christians should convert to Islam. I have read and heard many people say 'It cannot happen, no not in Nigeria'. Well I guess about three to five years ago, the Kurdish Christians may have said the same thing. They and their Muslim neighbours, were so closely knitted that nobody cared about each others religion. The Christians saw when the tension started brewing and witnessed pockets of terror attacks and threats of such attacks, but they waved them off, just as we wave off Boko Haram attacks today. Hear Rezan Kader, who is now a refugee and the Kurdistan Regional Government’s Representative for Italy and the Vatican, “We had a mosque near our house and close to it we had a church with a parish priest who I used to call uncle,” Nobody asked anyone anything.’” They were closely knitted before Al-Qaeda reared its ugly heads. Today, the story is different. The Kurdish Christians who have lived in Iraq for over 2000 years are now only being protected by US air-strikes otherwise, they would have been wiped out. Iraq’s Christian community, estimated at 800,000 -1.2 million before the 2003, has dwindled to less than half that, as al-Qaeda Sunni fighters have targeted the community Christians and threatened then with extinction.

My point is, if we allow the Islamist achieve their objectives, then Christianity would be done for. Like Pastor Bosun predicted, many will abandon churches. In fact, I am sure that many Christians will not attend worship on Christmas day for fear of being bombed. So, any Christian who, having known this truth still become 'unequally yoked with the unbeliever' deserves to be called a child of perdition.

3. No non-muslim should rule over muslims (Principle of Sheikh Gumi): Our faith (religion) teaches us to love one another and the fact that life is sacred. Therefore, he that kills has a destination with hell fire. Basis this, we assume that other religions also believe and do the same. Unfortunately, it is not so. If you may kindly visit this site: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/ you would realise that Islam does not have the same stance on life like we do. Muslims believe that the Quoran and Hadith must be followed religiously. Despite all you hear, Islam teaches that Muslims should be lord over 'unbelievers'. So what right does a non-Muslim have to rule over Muslims? As far as Muslims are concerned, Christians are not suppose to rule.

I know, you may not agree with me but let us check all past Christian Heads of State: Aguyi Ironsi, was Head of State as a necessity, being the most senior officer post Nzeogwu and co coup. Yakubu Gowon was appointed to make the counter coup not to look like a religious affair. Obasanjo first coming was also as a necessity, being the second in command to Murtala Mohammed who was slain. In fact, it was said that Late Musa Yardua was the defacto Head of State then. History has it that OBJ chickened out when he was initially informed that he would be Head of State, because he knew how the Muslims view a Christian leading them. We know the Shonekan story and the balancing act that OBJ was brought in to perform on his second time in office. We all are witnesses to the battle to elevate GEJ from VP to president. In fact the NASS invoked the doctrine of necessity to make it possible.

For every such Christian Head of State, they had a crucial national need to be there or they were removed. For Gowon, it was to prosecute the civil war against his fellow Christians from the South -East. For OBJ, it was to mid-wife the new democracy and assuage the agitations from the South West over the murder of Abiola. When OBJ stabilized the political sphere, they demanded that he should be preparing to hand power back. He refused and the issue of Sharia and making Nigeria ungovernable arose. From Zamfara to Kano, Kaduna, etc., the North demanded for Sharia or nothing else. Christians were killed and many forced to return to their states. According to BBC of Februsry 2001, 'Eight states across northern Nigeria introduced Sharia ..., despite condemnation from President Olusegun Obasanjo that their actions are unconstitutional.'

It was the Sharia frenzy emboldened Shiekh Ahmad Gumi in preaching divisive messages which were hailed by followers and also led to the creation of the dreaded Boko Haram in 2002 by Mohammed Yusuf. The latter operated unfettered for seven years until 2009, when he was killed. Today, everybody blames GEJ for Boko Haram. Boko Harah has existed for 14 years, GEJ has had to contend with a dreaded Boko Haram in the last 6 years. Those who did nothing in the formative years now blame GEJ for failing to curb already internationalized terror group.

So, my Christian brothers and sisters, if the Muslims defeat GEJ (God forbid), you are not better than Orban, the Christian who history told us sold the the Basilic to sultan Mehmed II, with which the latter destroyed Constantinople and hence Turkey's Christian heritage.

4. Unconditional release of Boko Haram criminals 'prisoners', and the creation of an Islamic state: This demand is clearly an affront to every Christian in Nigeria. I lived in Lagos for over 10 years. I have also lived in other parts of Nigeria, Kaduna, Bauchi and Abuja. One thing remained clear. The Hausa Fulani Muslims are above the laws. I witnessed a time when a group of those Muslims blocked the Enugu-Onitsha expressway for over 10 hours. Governor Chime had to send Policemen to go and beg them before they removed their trailers from the road. Their grouse was that one of their kinsmen was levied for wrongful parking or so. Nothing happened to any of them, therafter. I also know of a situation where a trailer deliberately ran over a LASMA 'Okada' rider at Agege and the driver just drove to their pack and vanished. Neither the company nor the driver was brought to book. Personally, I had an experience with a guard who was stealing from me. When I reported to the Police, he was arrested, but you know what, before I came back from work, he was let off the hook. I was told that one Alhaji came to bail him and that is all. I had to close case for them.

So, it is not strange for Boko Haram to demand the release of killers and to have the support of their brothers up North. What they are technically telling us is that all these atrocities which were committed in the name of making GEJ government ineffective, should be waved and to crown it they want and Islamic Caliphate. On the latter, I was expecting the North to secede as the opportunity beckoned on them at the National Conference. It was all in the name of 'power returns to the North' after all. "We are born to rule and nothing else''.

In conclusion, my dear Christian Brethren, we have a date with destiny. Our fathers led most of us to Christianity or we came to know that this is the WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE. If we are not able to push Christianity beyond the Benue and Hadeija Rivers, let us not help the 'Ottoman Empire' and the Islamic Maghreb to take our children into slavery and our women sold in their slave markets.

If the Yazidis knew what you and I know today, they would not be where they are today.

If the Turkey Christians knew what you and I know today, Islam would not have overan them to the extent that Christianity is now a tiny minority.

The Northern Muslims have vowed to Vote for Buhari. They have therefore pushed our gullible brothers like Amaechi and Okorocha to come and divide our collective destiny. In a year that Nigeria as an entity crossed the millennial, Christians have no option than to rally around her own.

VOTE WISELY!

Sincerely,

Your faithful and true Brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Kbworld: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
senseless post, stop dividing us along religion line. Nigerians are wise ppl we want someone who will perform irrespective of his or her religion. sai Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
The plebs dont know they are at the forefront of an islamic jihad worse than what is going on in Borno.

While the bokos fight and kill Christians up north, the cowards in the south have already capitulated to their demands.

A classic case of your life or your conscience.

The ECWA church attending northerner is more a Christian at heart than the hypocrites in the south who (southern buharists) in the face of terror perpetuated daily by Muslims in the name of their god will still abuse the Christian liberal values and ignore evil.

The Boko guys know that the Christians in the north know their lies and will never buy this jihad crap this is why boks have no problem killing them.

Back in the south, bokos have succeeded more than they imagined since they have been able to use their terror attacks on Christians in the north and middle belt to sway opinion towards their cause without firing a shot!

Cowards will forever prefer to live as slaves.

6 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by FastShipping: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
When you have nothing meaningful to show as achievement of GEJ, you invade to cyberspace and start posting rubbish. Fear mongering, character assassination, lies, innuendoes, and all sorts of vitriol are what GEJ, PDP, TANists and agents of hate have left to showcase on behalf of GEJ.

Smell the coffee before it is too late. There is wave of change going on in the country. No amount of lies, intimidation, innuendoes, character assassination or blackmail can derail the train of change coming to Nigerians in 2015.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

Sai APC!

Sai Nigeria!

10 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls don't post the Part II. I wont read it. You've already made your point.

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by theV0ice: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
so what is GEJ doing with all the muslims he's surrounded with? he just named Ahmadu Alli as campaign director, can you tell us the church he attends? you blame Amaechi and Okorocha for standing by GMB but you know GEJ is dependent on Shema, Yero, Dankwambo for votes in the north. what does that make you the OP if not a hypocrite like the ones you write in response to?

GMB will get christian votes and GEJ will get muslim votes no matter how many bigoted articles are published. help your candidate sell his candidacy instead.

may the best candidate win

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by vedaxcool(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol, the op once again reminds of GEJ mr. Palm oil face only verifiable achievement, DIVISION and planting hatred! Nigeria have a clear choice to make, a nation destroyer vs a nation builder, I will choose a nation builder, GMB, may God save Nigeria from the evil men planting hatred and sowing the seeds of violence in people hearts! Amin

Op change your ways!

7 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmmmmm

Biafrans ND MB watching

There was a country called N..........a

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by fatiaanu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Time up!!! Go and tell your paymaster that he should start to pack His things from ASO VILLA. There is a free ride from ABUJA to Otuoke now b4 it is too late o. Mo wi te mi o.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by omenka(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Op Nigerians have decided to rise above religion and ethnicity this time. You are wasting your time. Tell whoever commissioned you to spread this gospel that people just ain't buying it.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
A wise man once said that the greatest evil is not that done by evil men but where good men do not condemn evil.

The south has somehow succeded in dropping the ball and losing their brains with this support for a Buhari as president.

Even if we are to assume Buhari is not behind Boko Haram, the fact remains that he is yet to condemn this group and has even gone further to demand for amnesty for the group, accused Jonathan of killing northern Muslims and has also used the insurgents attacks on innocent Nigerians for his political advantage. That alone is enough to discredit Buhari from occupying the seat of the presidency.

Apart from a Buhari candidacy, I am in total opposition of a northern Muslim for now because we oughth not reward the north with the presidency after all the violent rhetoric coming from their leaders and groups.

The cowards in the southwest think a Buhari will somehow get rid of Boko Haram, what they don't know is that Buhari is most likely to assimilate these jihadis and their ideology firmly into our polity to ensure the continued dominace of the northern caliphate in the power play of our Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
"My people perish for lack of knowledge." It is only an unwise christians, knowing full well that Jonathan is clueless, that will vote for him.

3 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
Op Nigerians have decided to rise above religion and ethnicity this time. You are wasting your time. Tell whoever commissioned you to spread this gospel that people just ain't buying it.

You are a fool and I don't mean it as an insult but an apt description of you going by this senseless post.

Is the position of Emir or Sultan open to northern Christians?

Obviously you have never been to the north. Go to the old part of Kano and see if you can find even a southern Muslim living there.

Most of the core northern states are segregated along ethno religious lines. Sabin Giri and No Man's land are populated by southerners and Christians.

You must be a deluded fool to also not see that even your home state of Osun is getting polarized by the day along Sectarian divides and that Osun has been tagged as terrorist recruitment base in the southwest.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by PehaKaso: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
...........and the messenger just delivered his messge.

HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR!

CHRISTIANS, BEWARE OF HIM WHO COMES IN A SHEEP'S CLOTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"My people perish for lack of knowledge." It is only an unwise christians, knowing full well that Jonathan is clueless, that will vote for him.

Keeping insulting the Man.

Being an old dysfunctional goat how has your wealth of knowledge benefited anybody?

Useless old fool

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

Keeping insulting the Man.

Being an old dysfunctional goat how has your wealth of knowledge benefited anybody?

Useless old fool
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by AYunusa: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
nonesense post

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish!

Fact! You are old balding with no achievement in your pathetic life other than to post per pay for your Almajiri party.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

Fact! You are old balding with no achievement in your pathetic life other than to post per pay for your Almajiri party.
Save your tears till 14/02/2015. You may be more unlucky if your woman disappoints you that day.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You may be more unlucky if your woman disappoints you that day.

Typical adulterous Yoruba man. What concerns you with my woman?

You think my woman is like those ugly promiscuous Yoruba hoes that you pass around yourselves like a buffet tray?

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by LogicPower(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kbworld:
senseless post, stop dividing us along religion line. Nigerians are wise ppl we want someone who will perform irrespective of his or her religion. sai Buhari

How do you expect the supporters of a UNIVERSALLY-CELEBRATED clueless and incompetent leader like GEJ to EVER find ENOUGH concrete achievements to hinge his re-election campaign on? No way!

Can't you see that even the supposedly enlightened among them, such as FFK, have to resort to this same SHAMELESS tactic of EXPLOITING OUR RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCES as the ONLY way they CYNICALLY hope to get enough votes for the clueless?

But as you rightly stated, Nigerians are MUCH WISER today! We know that the cabal and the SUPER CORRUPT who are the ONLY beneficiaries of the four years of this INCOMPETENT administration are FROM ALL THE TRIBES, RELIGIONS AND REGIONS!

We also know that when it comes to LOOTING THE COUNTRY BLIND, these heartless elite are SO AMAZINGLY UNITED, forgetting ALL their religious, ethnic and regional differences.

They NEVER care at all that the victims of their corruption INCLUDE the poor MASSES from their own TRIBE, RELIGION AND REGION!

5 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by IGBOSON1: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:

^^^You lot must think you're talking to fools! 'Nigerians have decide to rise above yada- yada-yada' abi?.....Yet you guys in APC looked around and saw no qualified young energetic hopeful to hand your presidential ticket to besides an ageing analog Fulani ex-military despot!? What happened to Fashola; Okorocha; Oshiomole; Pat Utomi; or any other christian middle-belter?

I had my suspicions long before now that APC was formed just to return power back to the Hegemonic/Oligarchic/Feudalistic/Islamic north!.....All that pretence of conducting primaries was just to fulfill all righteousness and playing to the gallery!

What boggles the mind is how they always manage to find willing mugus in the south to align with.....right from the 60s for crying out loud! I would have thought this was a chance for us to tell them we all are equal partners in this Nigerian experiment, and that terrorism and threats will never be rewarded!

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Olaolufred(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=14pt] OLU FREDRICK HAD BEEN PRAYING FOR BUHARI IN JESUS NAME.
IF IT IS BY RELIGION, MY GOD MUST BE DISSAPOINTED IN SAINT JAMES THE SON OF IBORI OR SAINT PATRICK THE SON OF ALAMIESEGHA.
WHAT SHOULD WE SAY ABOUT SAINT IGBINEDION.
MY VOTE FOR SAINT JONAH WAS REGRETTED.
I WILL PRAY IN TONGUES ON 13TH FEB. 2015.
I WILL MARCH TO THE POLL FOR BUHARI ON THE MORNING OF 14TH FEB. 2015.
I WILL GO TO MY HOUSE FELLOWSHIP TO THANK GOD FOR THE WELL TAKEN DECISION THIS TIME.
SAI BUHARI. [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by glory2glory: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

Typical adulterous Yoruba man. What concerns you with my woman?
You think my woman is like those ugly promiscuous Yoruba hoes that you pass around yourselves like a buffet tray?
@Op, do you know what it means to be a Christian? You come here, asking Christians not to vote Buhari because he is not a Christian. But you a Christian rain insults on people. Are you a follower of Christ? By their fruits we shall know them. FYI, Nigerians are wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
glory2glory:

@Op, do you know what it means to be a Christian? You come here, asking Christians not to vote Buhari because he is not a Christian. But you a Christian rain insults on people. Are you a follower of Christ? By their fruits we shall know them. FYI, Nigerians are wiser now.

You must be phucking brand new here like fresh meat in the yard.

Am I OP?
Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by fagbalex(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:

You are a fool and I don't mean it as an insult but an apt description of you going by this senseless post.

Is the position of Emir or Sultan open to northern Christians?

Obviously you have never been to the north. Go to the old part of Kano and see if you can find even a southern Muslim living there.

Most of the core northern states are segregated along ethno religious lines. Sabin Giri and No Man's land are populated by southerners and Christians.

You must be a deluded fool to also not see that even your home state of Osun is getting polarized by the day along Sectarian divides and that Osun has been tagged as terrorist recruitment base in the southwest.

Keep deceiving yourself.
oponu a beg make I ask you a question ? Is Obasanjo not from the south? both Muslims and Christians voted massively for him and Nigeria is not divisive , why is your own heart sicken with hatred that you don't want a Muslim to be president. Is that what they teach you in primary school. Mtchew you need surgery on your brain!

3 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by MudRaker: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
fagbalex:

oponu a beg make I ask you a question ? Is Obasanjo not from the south? both Muslims and Christians voted massively for him and Nigeria is not divisive , why is your own heart sicken with hatred that you don't want a Muslim to be president. Is that what they teach you in primary school. Mtchew you need surgery on your brain!

Nigeria of today is not what it was in 1999 and for your info many northerners protested Obasanjo's emergence.

Do you how many times OBJ was threatened with impeachment? Do you know that there wre more sectarian riots during OBJ time than even in today's boko ravaged north?

The build up to the insurgency started during obj administration.
Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by win1234: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
b4 u condem the op, pls why is Nigeria running two constitions, Nigeria constitution & sharia?

1 Like

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by Jesusloveyou: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
PehaKaso:
...........and the messenger just delivered his messge.

HE WHO HAS EARS, LET HIM HEAR!

CHRISTIANS, BEWARE OF HIM WHO COMES IN A SHEEP'S CLOTHING.
is gej a christian,shouting muslim/ christian,are we really doing d wil of God,he that do d will of my father,i wil support and vote for.this lie must not fly,beware of saTANiod,

2 Likes

Re: Vote Wisely: A Letter To My Fellow Christians (part 1) by 7lives: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
glory2glory:

Bro you beat me to this post, @ Op, this your topic is just another work of flesh.
How can you call yourself a christian and post this rubbish here, I am a christian and I bless God that I am not like you.
When last did you evangelise for Christ, this is the problem with the so called Nigerian Christians most of whom have regrettably refused to read and understand their bible.
You preach hate, you preach fear and call on Christians not to vote for one candidate how can I be sure you are not even a fetish priest brandishing bible we have so many of them in the churches this days.
Your works gave you away you, are not a christian, by your fruits you are exposed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Defeating PDP In Maiduguri Unit 040 In Gwoza? / Apc In Cracks Otunba Segun Adewale (aeroland) Drag Solomon Olamilekan To Court. / Effc Dusts Up Bukola Saraki Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.