Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light (43966 Views)

Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower / Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / Lagos Unveil Eko Atlantic City’s Pearl Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

It might be for easy movement at night, for those working at the site.

Or perhaps, they're just testing out a few things.

Regardless, it's an impressive and laudable project.
I see.

I was waiting for you to run me down. cheesy

I was actually pulling your legs tongue
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by gistmelove(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
incase deir need stone coated roofing tile for the building

please dont forget to call batlan roof on 08085310359

BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:
The project is impressive, and definitely a nice spot for holz.

Dubai in Lagos - leggo!

Pictures from ekoatlantic.com

=====================================================

First Skyscraper

you will readily see this building at CMS and leventis, i think its currently taller than this.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Junipero: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Horus:

All tests for the The Great Wall of Lagos were done by Experts from Netherlands

You don't say?.... Lemme take your words seriously.

Then with that being said , I think it should be a World-Class project.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hope everything will be subject to meintenance. If not, it will become modern oshodi only in a matter of years

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beautiful. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
I see.

I was waiting for you to run me down. cheesy

I was actually pulling your legs tongue

Lol, you know Lagos is the only place I give two fvcks about in Naij. grin

And that axis right there is strategic...gatts keep an eye on it, ya get me. tongue
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by sukkot: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

vested interest ko, crested interested ni. grin
grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, you know Lagos is the only place I give two fvcks about in Naij. grin

And that axis right there is strategic...gatts keep an eye on it, ya get me. tongue
Keep your filthy hands off Lagos. grin

That city belongs to us all. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
darepoju:
why are u all falling for this....?
that's a virtual image ..its a 3d of the proposed project.. every Architect knows how this works.....
#team3darchitects.

my proof... look at the pavement...why do u think they will use such finish for a road...it's a mb 3d...make believe 3d

The pavement is used at the moment because there will be hundred of trucks driving by everyday for building work

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by gabriel74: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:
can you define "middle"?

ehee, dem don come
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Keep your filthy hands off Lagos. grin

That city belongs to us all. tongue

Our oil. tongue
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
gabriel74:

ehee, dem don come
what
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Our oil. tongue
cheesy
You're right - It was built by oil money driven economy with all the oil giants in the country having their headquarters there. tongue

You see,I told you that city belongs to us all. grin

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice development! grin grin I know this Atlantic City will eventually be a resounding success.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:
Impressive.

When will the project be completed?
I think we need to pray over that.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Bifwoli: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lights 1st then the city is built around them? Only in Nigeria!
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by philips70(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why is Tinubu not the political godfather to President Jonathan? The man has a 21st century infectious blood. If you people like call him Thiefnubuu his godfatherism is still better than that of OBJ who put us in this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
cheesy
You're right - It was built by oil money driven economy with all the oil giants in the country having their headquarters there. tongue

You see,I told you that city belongs to us all. grin

Lol, and this is me thinking it was built by coconut oil money, when the city had tons of palm trees like Los Angeles in the early 20th century. grin

Anyway, our oil belongs to all Nigerians...tell GEJ to resign and stop using our oil as a threat. tongue

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bifwoli:
Lights 1st then the city is built around them? Only in Nigeria!

So you want the city to be build in complete darkness?. They work night and day in Eko Atlantic
And would you store your building materials in darkness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nobleval:
I think we need to pray over that.

It looks like it might become a reality.

I just hope there's continuity.

Regardless, since it's mostly a private initiative led by the Chagoury group, there's a lot at stake.

So, a reality looks plausible.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Swizdoe(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
ALL HAIL THE PROFESSOR...we all know your GPA is taking a nap at the motherless babies home......i mean you couldn't raise it yourself cool
Chei!!!!.........
Are you a rapper...... See as you give am knockout blow

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by BlackBaron: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Y,all better start asking your leaders to start building your own backyards like this too. No point jubilating over this if the pockets of majority can not own stuff like this.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Another dolphin estate in view bt a larger version
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by charlesng: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jakpon:
It stretches right into the Ocean

Btw, you are from y1boland, what are your useless governors doing about the landslide and gulley erosion menace that is furiously tearing y1boland apart and wiping it into extinction.

In about 15 years from now, y1boland would cease to exist. Gulley erosion would have eaten it up completely

You are such a big maggot, this is just a typical stupid Nigerian wey of reasoning.
Just read your statement and think if it makes any logical reason with what the guy you replied to said.

You animals, just enjoy tribal war online that never yields to nothing good for the country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, and this is me thinking it was built by coconut oil money, when the city had tons of palm trees like Los Angeles in the early 20th century. grin

Anyway, our oil belongs to all Nigerians...tell GEJ to resign and stop using our oil as a threat. tongue
Lol,GEJ isn't going to resign over some whimpering from some rag heads in the Sahara desert that seem to have gotten your blessings. tongue

Try and beat him at the polling units. cheesy

Of course he is not going to threaten you over what is his ,he'll just take it back and leave you with your coconut oil. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Bakersfield: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Jakpon: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
charlesng:

You are such a big maggot, this is just a typical stupid Nigerian wey of reasoning.
Just read your statement and think if it makes and logical reason with what the guy you replied so said.

You animals, just enjoy tribal war online that never yields to nothing good for the country Nigeria.

sorry

i just edited my post. You should do same now

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by freezyprinzy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
is this in Nigeria?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lol,GEJ isn't going to resign over some whimpering from some rag heads in the Sahara desert that seem to have gotten your blessings. tongue

Try and beat him at the polling units. cheesy

Of course he is not going to threaten you over what is his ,he'll just take it back and leave you with your coconut oil. grin tongue

The most high will most definitely bless any agent of change, trying to rid the polity off the fedora hat wearing weasel and his who.res. And the original black man is the voice of the most high. grin

Take yours and we keep ours. tongue

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

The most high will most definitely bless any agent of change, trying to rid the polity off the fedora hat wearing weasel and his who.res. And the original black man is the voice of the most high. grin

Take yours and we keep ours. tongue
Lmao @ hat wearing weasel and his who.res grin grin.

Now, that was funny.
smh grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
freezyprinzy:
is this in Nigeria?

Somalia grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.