Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light (43973 Views)

Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower / Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / Lagos Unveil Eko Atlantic City’s Pearl Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Jaideyone(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

From now on I will specially look for LASG posts to praise, whether e make sense oh abi e nor make sense!
Happy now

Yimu cheesy grin
no one is asking you to be a praise singer. just strike a balance between the two.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by lohresloco: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
And this idiots called APC, couldn't present fashola for president, who is Jonathan, worse still who the bleep is Buhari. These two MORONS should step down and allow competent human beings to preside over the affairs of the country. I'll never forgive tinubu for having the opportunity to present fashola and doing this great nation a misnomer of presenting a complete idiot for a retard. Chai, I weep for this country.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by MirrorMirror: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2014
''The towers are two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments, with each going for between $2.2 m and $2.5 m''

Hmmmmmm

with the current exchange rate that's about £1.6m
and in naira
N462625000

which kind work/business i want do

Na only to day dream via mortgage undecided?

Well my people say 'With God all things are possible'
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by iamord(m): 1:36am On Dec 24, 2014
all4naija:

Are those the first street lights on the image above?! 'I don't want no mediocre',in T.I voice! Bleh! They shouldn't mess up this wonderful project with ugly looking streetlights! Jeez! What is going on?! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
they don't look like the lights I see in the renders! Its probably temporary. And to aid worrkers at night

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Bifwoli:
Lights 1st then the city is built around them? Only in Nigeria!
Maybe you are the only one not aware that in a sane society you build the infrastructure first and the rest follows
Or is this one bad belle grin
Merry x-mas anyways

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by tola9ja: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2014
THE WORK OF APC GOVERNOR
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by ba7man(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Do you know why that advanced technology has not been deployed to provide a very basic modern utility like TAP water all over Lagos state

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zIs1tpBGq0k/U3j7jhSoWeI/AAAAAAAADiM/Ysn9tkUYznM/s1600/map+of+metropolitan+lagos.png[/img]
I took this pix because of u.

Most Lagosians don't pay because they have boreholes and don't deserve tap water because they don't respect it.

I walk past burst pipes almost everytime.

The site I'm working at now uses tap water in VI, the one I was at in Yaba too has tap water supply, my house has Tap water supply (we don't pay tho cuz we're hooked to a borehole).

Lagos State is trying their best concerning water supply, its the people that need a change in mindset.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by anonimi: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2014
ba7man:
I took this pix because of u.

Most Lagosians don't pay because they have boreholes and don't deserve tap water because they don't respect it.

I walk past burst pipes almost everytime.

The site I'm working at now uses tap water in VI, the one I was at in Yaba too has tap water supply, my house has Tap water supply (we don't pay tho cuz we're hooked to a borehole).

Lagos State is trying their best concerning water supply, its the people that need a change in mindset.

Thanks a lot for the photo evidence, my fellow TAP water crusader grin
I hope you agree that being hooked to the borehole is sub-optimal for both the individual and the whole society as the opportunistic diseases and epidemic outbreaks such as cholera, Ebola etc won't distinguish those who have boreholes from those who don't have shocked Moreover, outside Lagos/Nigeria we are ALL regarded as sub-human, undeveloped people because more than 80% of our entire space is very backward.
The same goes for having a generator instead of being on the national grid.

Now, who is responsible for changing that mindset
Has Fashola made education of ALL children in Lagos his PRIORITY like Jakande did?
Could that have been an avenue for changing the mindset all these 8 or 16 years
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2014
There are questions i would like to ask

why build a new city and what happened to the likes of VI, Ikyi, Lekki, Ikeja and Surulere that they cannot be used as financial hub?

Even if a new city is needed, why don't we clear all the shanties at Iyana Ipaja, Mushin, Ajegunle, Ayobo etc and compensate the locals there so we can build the new city instead of spending a lot of money to reclaim land from water and continue to congest a lagos island that is already congested?

What makes the new city so attractive to private investors that they are willing to spend that much money in the area?

How do they hope to make profit on their investment?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by 1forall: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:
i hear its about N190 million per plot

Lol, it's not that cheap sir.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by kennykg(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
make I go check my account balance. need to make a purchase there
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
Can't wait. Looking great
lol.. you can't wait to leave there 2015 dreams
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
craziebone:

why build a new city and what happened to the likes of VI, Ikyi, Lekki, Ikeja and Surulere that they cannot be used as financial hub?

Even if a new city is needed, why don't we clear all the shanties at Iyana Ipaja, Mushin, Ajegunle, Ayobo etc and compensate the locals there so we can build the new city instead of spending a lot of money to reclaim land from water and continue to congest a lagos island that is already congested?

What makes the new city so attractive to private investors that they are willing to spend that much money in the area?

someone pls answer these questions. @op, maybe you can help here.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by dolphinheart(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
craziebone:

The simple answer is location .
Location plays an important role in the value of land space and what the space can be used for .
VI, ikoyi, lekki , ikeja, surulere have their own CBDs , not fully developed/planned , hard to replan due to existing structures and other topographical features. Then there is also transportation issues.

Iyana ipaja, ayobo and others are pheripheries of the business areas , they can't be the economic hub . They have population issues , social issues that will limit its attractiveness to the real money spenders.

Lagos is not congested, but rather being expanded.

A new , well planned city is attractive cus its a new city and its well planned .

How do they make their money? , nearly all the available plots have already been bought Bro, even before its been sandfilled

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CO9uS7kUXI

Channels Discovery hosted by James Layode aired a 30-minute
documentary on progress that is being made at Eko Atlantic.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2015

Street Lights and Paving on Eko Boulevard (Eko Atlantic)
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 5:22am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by iamord(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Horus:
Hi horus I can see that you are architecture / project development enthusiasts. I will like to discuss with u
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by vicmoore(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
For your architectural designs, constructions, renovations you can call on us for a quality and affordable price @ your reach.....you can check our tread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1972824/building-plans-taste

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVaB9d0WwAQ__hI.jpg:large[/img]

A southern view of Eko Atlantic at night

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Horus:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVaB9d0WwAQ__hI.jpg:large[/img]

A southern view of Eko Atlantic at night

wait, is that and areial view of street lights lighting the streets?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPhUo7O3FMg

[size=15pt]Eko Atlantic at night[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.