Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light (43955 Views)

Eko Atlantic: Champagne Pearl Tower - 30 Floors & Black Pearl Tower / Eko Atlantic City Update (business District Included) / Lagos Unveil Eko Atlantic City’s Pearl Towers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ hat wearing weasel and his who.res grin grin.

Now, that was funny.
smh grin

Don't lie, you know that nyggah looks like a p.imp in his fedora hat. Coupled with the fact that he surrounded himself with women, and you sure know he's smashing all of them. grin

Our oil! cool
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Horus(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by bayulll01(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good development,I want infrastructure on the main land,those old building should be upgraded to the 21st century one,LAgos setting the pace for excellent,and to our brothers who own lagos as you guys are going to village for this period,pls remember to hold ur different government accountable so that there will be development in those area my cent

5 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by falseman(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hope all corrupt politicians buys up house there then water will swallow them. Kudos to Fashola

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Deapexboy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Is this Nigeriatongue

APC trying in Laggrin
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by honeric01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
pansophist:
I hope everything will be subject to meintenance. If not, it will become modern oshodi only in a matter of years

You mean just like VI, Banana Island and Lekki turned Oshodi?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Frenchkiss564: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is gonna give some people heartaches. Eko ile ogbon, aromisa legbe legbe arodede maja oju oni ti eko ooooooo, Welcome to Lagos the soul of nigeria.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
BUT I HAVE SPENT THE MONEY NA! sad

I HAVE USED IT TO DO OTHER THINGS. angry

THEY WERE TOO SLOW. angry

HAD KEPT SOME CHANGE FOR ABOUT 50 PLOTS THERE. undecided

IT IS OKAY. WILL TELL MY ACCOUNTANT TO PREPARE SOME MONEY FROM THE ''OFFICE SNACKS'' ACCOUNT FOR 100 PLOTS OF LAND THERE. undecided

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by drkay(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
APC is working!!!
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by jaysniggs: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
There is one thing I'm certain of
You can't hate good things and expect good things to come to you.
My people change for the better
Whether christians or muslims or traditional worshipers
Let us love ourselves.
We can't grow if we keep on hating ourselves
Please let us imbibe in ourselves the spirit of love because God himself is love.
God bless you.
Eko o ni baje o!
Naijiria o ni baje o!
Let's us move ourselves forward.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Impressive project .

Give it like ten years, most of the buildings would have sink lower into the ground, compounded with flooding.

You can never cheat water.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Don't lie, you know that nyggah looks like a p.imp in his fedora hat. Coupled with the fact that's he surrounded himself with women, and you sure know he's smashing every single one of them. grin

Our oil! cool
Gerrout!!. cheesy

He's a gentleman who believes in gender equality and women empowerment , unlike these Islamic pedophiles that marry for themselves 14yr old kids to satisfy their sexual gratification.

Trust me ,he dare not smash them,The fear of madam is the beginning of wisdom. He is nothing close to OBJ who has no respect for Mrs Kema Chikwe's pom grin

In OBJ's voice ....*ah ah ah kema ! kema ,oloshi kema! Oloshi......kema ah...* cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Gerrout!!. cheesy

He's a gentleman who believes in gender equality and women empowerment , unlike these Islamic pedophiles that marry for themselves 14yr old kids to satisfy their sexual gratification.

Trust me ,he dare not smash them,The fear of madam is the beginning of wisdom. He is nothing close to OBJ who has no respect for Mrs Kema Chikwe's pom grin

In OBJ's voice ....*ah ah ah kema ! kema ,oloshi kema! Oloshi......kema ah...* cheesy

Lmao...are you sure "madam" doesn't engage in ménage à trois, with the fedora hat covering them every time it kicks off? grin

That nyggah just sucks at p.imping cos it seems he has fallen in love with all of them - hence he is clueless. tongue

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by XKZ(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jakpon:
Impressive
Building a city in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

customized13:
the city won't be located in the middle of an ocean rather at the bank of an ocean.

Oceans don't have banks, they have coasts or shores. And since Eko Atlantic is an island it is not on the coast (or at the bank), rather it is 'off the coast' or on the continental shelf.
All in all, it is more accurate to say it is in the middle of the ocean, middle being relative here and meaning it is surrounded by the ocean.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by agbajesaid(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jakpon:
If facts serves me right, the last time the federal government built a city anywhere in Lagos nay Yorubaland was in 1977 after the Festival of arts and culture(FESTAC)

i like what these new generation of Yoruba Governors are doing. Tinubu initated the idea behind the Eko Atlantic Project, Fashola is building it, Ambode will complete it.

Amosun is also doing something similar in Ogun state with the Kobape city, New Makun city etc. A MOU was recently signed with UBA construction consortium for the construction of MITROS CITY which will be situated at the popular Kara market(the market would be relocated) on the edge of the Ogun river in Isheri after Magodo few minute drive from Ojodu Berger

Yorubaland oni Baje o
Aregbesola is doing same thing in Osun State (Oranmiyan village at Abere, Ede). Long live APC. When Osun people are showcasing U.S standard Schools, good roads and security, Ogun and Oyo State showcasing newly constructed roads and bridges, EKITI people will be showcasing their stomach filled with Fayose propagandic chicken

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
XKZ:

Oceans don't have banks, they have coasts or shores. And since Eko Atlantic is an island it is not on the coast (or at the bank), rather it is 'off the coast' or on the continental shelf.
All in all, it is more accurate to say it is in the middle of the ocean, middle being relative here and meaning it is surrounded by the ocean.
yeah, banks for river, but man, its not in the middle, the city is just along the coast.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...are you sure "madam" doesn't engage in ménage à trois, with the fedora hat covering them every time it kicks off? grin

That nyggah just sucks at p.imping cos it seems he has fallen in love with all of them - hence he is clueless. tongue
I'm out of here.

Madam won't let that kind of party to take place . grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by diamond4life: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
pls, if u've been there, how can i get there 4rm cms or obalende or tbs. i want to see for myself.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by thaoriginator: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
What if I tell you I've already booked a flat there? Wetin you go do? cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by BlueMagic2(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigerians and MEDIOCRITY. This is supposed to be a norm and not a big deal. What's the big deal in illuminating an area. Damn. That's why your rulers take Nigerians for granted.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
And my IMAX Cinema will soon be there.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by emerged01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Oh I see.

Thanks for the info.

Lmao @ using Lantern grin

Una get bad mouth sha!
lol
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by SPSpecial(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Omo ehn, I love my Yoruba land.
Lagos, the best and beutiful and peaceful state in Nigeria. Ogun also follow being the most industrialize state in Nigeria.
Port-Harcourt is just too overhyped.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by jammani(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jakpon:
If facts serves me right, the last time the federal government built a city anywhere in Lagos nay Yorubaland was in 1977 after the Festival of arts and culture(FESTAC)

i like what these new generation of Yoruba Governors are doing. Tinubu initated the idea behind the Eko Atlantic Project, Fashola is building it, Ambode will complete it.

Amosun is also doing something similar in Ogun state with the Kobape city, New Makun city etc. A MOU was recently signed with UBA construction consortium for the construction of MITROS CITY which will be situated at the popular Kara market(the market would be relocated) on the edge of the Ogun river in Isheri after Magodo few minute drive from Ojodu Berger

Yorubaland oni Baje o

Aregbesola doing same in Osun. Its named OranmiyanNewTown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by ideylaff: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
customized13:
you will readily see this building at CMS and leventis, i think its currently taller than this.

That's the proposed AFREN OIL HQ bn built at Eko Atlantic at the moment. The very 1st sky skyscraper

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by iamord(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Can't wait to see the city come up!!! Congratulations lagos!!
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by iamord(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
kingphemy:
Impressive project .

Give it like ten years, most of the buildings would have sink lower into the ground, compounded with flooding.

You can never cheat water.
at least! Find spare time to be watching discovery channel... And discovery science. Find out about the Netherlands Oosterschelde storm surge barrier , built 1986 and its still serving its purpose till today.. Eko atlantic is not an exception.. Advance technology exist in our time that will baffle you, its all about your vision and money The plans for the eko atlantic have been reviewed and its considered world class not only in beauty but infrastructure and security! Billions are not been spent to build a sand castle!

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by iamord(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
ideylaff:

That's the proposed AFREN OIL HQ bn built at Eko Atlantic at the moment. The very 1st sky skyscraper

how many floors?
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by damoobaba: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dem dey insult us, we dey progress,e dey pain them,dem still no wan comot 4 Lagos.Aiit,1 by 1 we go dey deport them.
Re: Eko Atlantic City Showcases First Street Light by anonimi: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
iamord:
at least! Find spare time to be watching discovery channel... And discovery science. Find out about the Netherlands Oosterschelde storm surge barrier , built 1986 and its still serving its purpose till today.. Eko atlantic is not an exception.. Advance technology exist in our time that will baffle you, its all about your vision and money The plans for the eko atlantic have been reviewed and its considered world class not only in beauty but infrastructure and security! Billions are not been spent to build a sand castle!

Do you know why that advanced technology has not been deployed to provide a very basic modern utility like TAP water all over Lagos state

[img]http://2.bp..com/-zIs1tpBGq0k/U3j7jhSoWeI/AAAAAAAADiM/Ysn9tkUYznM/s1600/map+of+metropolitan+lagos.png[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja / Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.