Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What's Your Take On Romance, Seduction And Dating E-book On Sale?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On Romance, Seduction And Dating E-book On Sale?? (455 Views)

What Is Your Opinion (relationship,sex,dating E.t.c0 / Yoruba Women (and dating) / A Free Dating E-book For Naija Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Romance, Seduction And Dating E-book On Sale?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have read the concise book on the Art of Seduction by Robert Greene. I Must confess also that it is one of the best I have read so far..
With various e-books on Romance,Seduction and Dating on sale written mostly by Nigerians.. Which one have you read and you got a huge success on the principles proffered??.. Not forgetting that such e-books are mostly expensive..
If you have read any of such e-books and it served you well, you can help fellow Nairalanders by telling us the name of the book, author name, address and the price of the book..
Enjoy the yuletide season, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Bloodclut Razzness :D / DO We Have The RIGHT To Break Peoples Heart / Going Through Stress In Your Marriage And Need To Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.