Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) (53274 Views)

Chidinma Stuns In White Dress As She Poses For The Camera / Kate Henshaw Photos For Made Magazine / Waje Looks Stunning In Swimsuit As She Poses For Made Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Gorgeous58(f): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mtchewwwww
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Missmossy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
lipsrsealed Too bad! Stuffs like this isn't her calling grin

2 Likes

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by obomobo: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
her body dey hot her
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Paradise163(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
corneremperor:

Sorry, but she still looks better than you despite the fact that she's older

Bros/Sis go find your size
me no get time for cheap talk
I no dey see you
#shoki
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by tical(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
looks like tiwa now got a competition.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
waje on water
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
WOW-waje on water
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Expsbterror(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Walahi. If she was a striper, she Wld b paid and sprayed to put her clothes back on angry
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Joshkid(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
[size=23pt]ои[/size]
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
kastonkastrol:
Who is waje please? Btw waje sounds like the name of one village girl who just discovered she has boobs she can show the world

Anyway sai buhari, the people's general cheesy

Maybe you don't know her because you school in France? grin

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Joshkid(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
[img]we dem boiz[/img]
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
I other words......people's freedom will be taken? Highly undemocratic! Its strange people knowingly call for slavery! Dictatorship written all over Buhari n his supporters.
cramjones:
[size=20pt]ONCE BUHARI TAKES OVER POWER, THESE IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE BY SO CALLED ENTERTAINERS WILL STOP. FIRST AND FOREMOST JONATHAN AND HIS GOONS WILL BE FLOGED OUT OF ASO ROCK BACK TO OTUEKE, AND THEN WE WILL DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT ADDS NO VALUE TO OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM!
[/size]
-CRAMJONES
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Maximus85(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
How much dem pay am?
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
You're just a fool who is knowingly requesting for slavery and dictatorship!
cramjones:
[size=20pt]ONCE BUHARI TAKES OVER POWER, THESE IRRESPONSIBLE ATTITUDE BY SO CALLED ENTERTAINERS WILL STOP. FIRST AND FOREMOST JONATHAN AND HIS GOONS WILL BE FLOGED OUT OF ASO ROCK BACK TO OTUEKE, AND THEN WE WILL DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS THAT ADDS NO VALUE TO OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM!
[/size]
-CRAMJONES

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
You're just a fool who is knowingly requesting for slavery and dictatorship grin!
cramjones:
[/size]
-CRAMJONES
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by morbeta(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
I no see anything hot here oooo. I just a MILF supporting her unredeemable fallen breast.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by bank2k4real(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...for your gifts
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Kirinwa: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
No toto. No bosom shown so where is the sexually?

Besides she's ugly.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by KLand(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
iamchiddy:
Somebody's mama. Chai! Sister Ebere a.k.a Waje, what happened to you? You were such a nice church girl back then in church, Christ Embassy Onitsha, singing heavenly melodies.
I remember how we used to hussle Rhapsody together and evangelized at the same time. See what these sons of Illi have turned you to. Devil is a liar and probably laughing at God right now saying to Him, "I told you this one is mine".

Are you serious?
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Paradise163:
Hot gini?
come see my Grandma for village
she hot pass this one
feeling my hometown like never before

***mama biko tinyekwuru m abacha***

picture or i will slap u:p
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Buwaria' girl friend oya waje. We all know no de sample her for NL here abeg.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by EMANY01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
cramjones:
[/size]
-CRAMJONES

You think you just made a joke but you have no idea you just made a terrible self fulfilling prophecy.I grew up in Kano and you have no Idea how close things have come to the scenario you just painted.
Solution vote GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by olson(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
can't see d fire, more petrol pls.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Mimipauls1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Heaven is beautiful! Hell is hot! Your choice! undecided
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by andyanders: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Which kind beauty is that? I tell you all, by the time she removes those Bra with Iron she used in holding those brea-st, what you will see are a set of usele-ss pack of slippers that will nearly touch her knees,

I have seen lots of this packaged brea-st and by the time you open them, what you will see will be disgusting. The iron used in holding most of them can be used to hold Onitsha Bridge.
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by bamog(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Abeg!! Wu get garri??
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Uchizzy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Paradise163:
Hot gini?
come see my Grandma for village
she hot pass this one
feeling my hometown like never before

***mama biko tinyekwuru m abacha***

Badt guy
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by andyanders: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mimipauls1:
Heaven is beautiful! Hell is hot! Your choice! undecided

You said it all.She is heading closer to the negative.

1 Like

Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
shocked Very ugly
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by emirateprince: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
T for Table grin
Re: Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
iamchiddy:
Somebody's mama. Chai! Sister Ebere a.k.a Waje, what happened to you? You were such a nice church girl back then in church, Christ Embassy Onitsha, singing heavenly melodies.
I remember how we used to hussle Rhapsody together and evangelized at the same time. See what these sons of Illi have turned you to. Devil is a liar and probably laughing at God right now saying to Him, "I told you this one is mine".
irony of life smh...it is well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On His Private Jet: Fan Asks "Where Is Air OBO, It's A Month Now" / Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes / EFCC Releases Official Statement About Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.