Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Thus Saith The Lord Special 2014 Prophecy To Nigeria - The Cuttingedge Ministr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thus Saith The Lord Special 2014 Prophecy To Nigeria - The Cuttingedge Ministr (636 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thus Saith The Lord Special 2014 Prophecy To Nigeria - The Cuttingedge Ministr by olawalehenry(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
THUS SAITH THE LORD SPECIAL 2014 PROPHECY TO NIGERIA
DAY 2 (DEC 17TH, 2014) By Tayo Ladejo
I will do a thing says the Lord from 2015, I will do a thing in the Nation of Nigeria, it will resound to the end of the earth. I will do a work of purging for the judgment day has come says the Spirit of God. I am going to break down and hewn down systems and structures, pillars that are not planted by the permission of the Father in heaven, whose root and foundation is not found on Christ the corner stone. I am coming to root it out, I will do the work of diminishing.There will be mass demolishing and mass collapse of gigantic empires, of denominations that have exceeded and transcended decadesand even centuries.
There will be mass collapse, great shall be the fall because of the day of the Lord is fierce and terrible says the Sprit, the day of the Lord has come, He has come to His church as purifier, and the sons of Levi shall be purged. I have first of all come to remove fortresses that have held my sons and daughters hostage, I have come to break the power of deceit, the control manipulation and every operation of witchcraft that have translated itself unto organizational structures and systems and systems in the earth, I will sweep it out and blow it away through the fire of my nostril says the Spirit of God.
Do you know In Nigeria, change is on the way, I sense in my Spirit, the Lord is sighting agents of change, there is this hidden generation in the midst of this nation, who are fierce, who will stand the eye of bullets and speak with conviction. The Lord is raising a generation that fear not death in this Nation, The Lord has His splinter cell of people that will stand for fairness and righteousness people that will insist change must come. And I perceive in my Spirit, the Lord has His splinter cell among the youth, among the younger generation, yet there is a vast number of corruptions among the youth and the younger generation, but the Lord has His splinter cell among them. He has them all over, the Lord has His splinter cell among the military.
The Lord will shake this nation, there is secret agenda heaven is preparing, I perceive in my Spirt it’s a 4 year agenda, the Lord will implement it in the earth, it will be radical, it will be a revolution that will be unstoppable, it will be a revolution that is going to set on fire and demolish the system and house of corruption in this land. It is going to destroy the house of Pharaoh, a spirit that has entrenched itself in the political system and in the economic system that is an occultic movement, That spirit is fierce, that spirit sucks blood, that spirit is eating up the future of this nation even unbornchildren, and the Lord knows it, and He has allowed the tares to grow among the wheat until harvest, harvest time has come upon Nigeria, it’s the season and time of sorting out says the Spirit of God and I will send forth the fire of my fury to sort things out says the Spirit of God.
I perceive in my spirit, the Lord is going to bring togethera league of kings, we will see the battle of kings. The Lord spoke about that sometimes ago,but we will see the battle of kings, and that time has come, there will be serious contentions, there will be a lot and a lot of maneuvering among the kings of the earth in this nation, there will be lot of maneuvering, there will be lot of betrayal, there will be lot of murdering and killing and plots. In the midst of that, the Lord will arise and cause all His enemy to be scattered.
I perceive after this forceful movement of the wind of the Spirit in the nation, the Lord is going to let loose the spirit of the builders, the Lord will begin to rebuild the frontier of this land and rebuild the fallen system, and rebuild attitude and mindset and rebuild structures and systems in schools and rebuild structure and systems in different facets of life. I will lay a new foundation for a new nation in Nigeria.
The election year will be interesting.A lot of voting will take place, a lot of voting and revolting, cancelations after cancelations, it’s going to be a long ride, it is going to be very interesting. It’s going to be a sort of election that this nation has not witnessed before. Nigeria during the election year will become the attention point of the nations and a lot of things that take place in the secret will be exposed. Even in this election year, the forces behind Boko Haram will be exposed. Unfortunately, terrorism through Boko Haram have been very deadly and massacre by nature and has taken the lives of so many innocent people citizen of this nation, but I am sorry to let you know by the Spirit of God that this time when this horror is being unleashed upon this nation is an act of Gods judgment, it’s a mark of disapproval upon the leadership of this nation, not necessarily President Goodluck Jonathan, but the system that gave birth to him and the seat upon that which he is enthroned.
Re: Thus Saith The Lord Special 2014 Prophecy To Nigeria - The Cuttingedge Ministr by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
YOU TOO PACKAGED UR LIES! U BETTER FINE ONE OF UR JUNIOR PASTORS & PUSH HIM FORWARD AS DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF UR STATE IF NOT HUNGRY WILL KILL U. HOLY GHOST PRICE HAS GONE DOWN PER UNIT. DIVERSIFY NOW. LIAR
Re: Thus Saith The Lord Special 2014 Prophecy To Nigeria - The Cuttingedge Ministr by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
olawalehenry:
DAY 2 (DEC 17TH, 2014) By Tayo Ladejo
I will do a thing says the Lord from 2015, I will do a thing in the Nation of Nigeria, it will resound to the end of the earth. I will do a work of purging for the judgment day has come says the Spirit of God. I am going to break down and hewn down systems and structures, pillars that are not planted by the permission of the Father in heaven, whose root and foundation is not found on Christ the corner stone. I am coming to root it out, I will do the work of diminishing.There will be mass demolishing and mass collapse of gigantic empires, of denominations that have exceeded and transcended decadesand even centuries.
There will be mass collapse, great shall be the fall because of the day of the Lord is fierce and terrible says the Sprit, the day of the Lord has come, He has come to His church as purifier, and the sons of Levi shall be purged. I have first of all come to remove fortresses that have held my sons and daughters hostage, I have come to break the power of deceit, the control manipulation and every operation of witchcraft that have translated itself unto organizational structures and systems and systems in the earth, I will sweep it out and blow it away through the fire of my nostril says the Spirit of God.
Do you know In Nigeria, change is on the way, I sense in my Spirit, the Lord is sighting agents of change, there is this hidden generation in the midst of this nation, who are fierce, who will stand the eye of bullets and speak with conviction. The Lord is raising a generation that fear not death in this Nation, The Lord has His splinter cell of people that will stand for fairness and righteousness people that will insist change must come. And I perceive in my Spirit, the Lord has His splinter cell among the youth, among the younger generation, yet there is a vast number of corruptions among the youth and the younger generation, but the Lord has His splinter cell among them. He has them all over, the Lord has His splinter cell among the military.
The Lord will shake this nation, there is secret agenda heaven is preparing, I perceive in my Spirt it’s a 4 year agenda, the Lord will implement it in the earth, it will be radical, it will be a revolution that will be unstoppable, it will be a revolution that is going to set on fire and demolish the system and house of corruption in this land. It is going to destroy the house of Pharaoh, a spirit that has entrenched itself in the political system and in the economic system that is an occultic movement, That spirit is fierce, that spirit sucks blood, that spirit is eating up the future of this nation even unbornchildren, and the Lord knows it, and He has allowed the tares to grow among the wheat until harvest, harvest time has come upon Nigeria, it’s the season and time of sorting out says the Spirit of God and I will send forth the fire of my fury to sort things out says the Spirit of God.
I perceive in my spirit, the Lord is going to bring togethera league of kings, we will see the battle of kings. The Lord spoke about that sometimes ago,but we will see the battle of kings, and that time has come, there will be serious contentions, there will be a lot and a lot of maneuvering among the kings of the earth in this nation, there will be lot of maneuvering, there will be lot of betrayal, there will be lot of murdering and killing and plots. In the midst of that, the Lord will arise and cause all His enemy to be scattered.
I perceive after this forceful movement of the wind of the Spirit in the nation, the Lord is going to let loose the spirit of the builders, the Lord will begin to rebuild the frontier of this land and rebuild the fallen system, and rebuild attitude and mindset and rebuild structures and systems in schools and rebuild structure and systems in different facets of life. I will lay a new foundation for a new nation in Nigeria.
The election year will be interesting.A lot of voting will take place, a lot of voting and revolting, cancelations after cancelations, it’s going to be a long ride, it is going to be very interesting. It’s going to be a sort of election that this nation has not witnessed before. Nigeria during the election year will become the attention point of the nations and a lot of things that take place in the secret will be exposed. Even in this election year, the forces behind Boko Haram will be exposed. Unfortunately, terrorism through Boko Haram have been very deadly and massacre by nature and has taken the lives of so many innocent people citizen of this nation, but I am sorry to let you know by the Spirit of God that this time when this horror is being unleashed upon this nation is an act of Gods judgment, it’s a mark of disapproval upon the leadership of this nation, not necessarily President Goodluck Jonathan, but the system that gave birth to him and the seat upon that which he is enthroned.

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Pastor Knows Where You Live? / Shattering Marital Delay! / Is It Right For A Pastor To The Advertising His Ministry On Massmedia ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.