Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Do Ladies Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Really Want? (821 Views)

What Women Really Want / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Why Ladies Really Pierce Their Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Really Want? by shumuel(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
WHAT DO LADIES REALLY WANT?

1. If you give her sex, she will say you are after her body; if you don't give her sex she will say you are not man enough.

2. If you give her money she will call you a mugu, if you don't give her money she will say that you are stingy and greedy.

3. If you are very caring she will take you for granted, if you are not caring she will say that you don't love her.

5. If you always call her she will say that you are disturbing her, if you don't call her she will say that you are cheating on her.

6. If you dress very well she will call you a player, if you don't dress
well she will call you a dirty guy.

7. If you are quiet she will say that you are too boring, If you are not, she will say that you are too lousy.

8. If you Help her in the kitchen she will say that you are a woman wrapper, if u don't help her in the kitchen she will say that you are using her as a slave.

9. If you love her family she would complain you are too close to them, if you dont she would say you dont like her family.

10. If you visit her offen she will say you are all up in her space, if you dont she would say you've found someone else.

WHAT DO U REALLY WANT GIRLS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by GoodFaith: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Money, D and maybe kids
after that ladies/girls they don't need men
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by vizkiz: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ladies don't want much...all they want is your time, money, cloth, cars, house, bed, diiiick, drink, food, property and your death tongue
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by shumuel(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:
Ladies don't want much...all they want is your time, money, cloth, cars, house, bed, diiiick, drink, food, property and your death tongue

and they dont need much ? Lol
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by kingofpool: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
op that shows you re still doing things with kid girls that doesnt know what they want, do things with matured ladies that knows what they really want... I promise you wont ask this again.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:
The above is not much
just few things
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by yorex2011: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why so much emphasis on women these days... Haba...
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
I think u are wrong
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Tymax(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Are women complex at all? Or do they just claim to be unfathomable? Anyway, for my peace of mind, I take their words serious. Literal interpretation strictly. I don't bother to unearth any "hidden" meaning. Yes is yes, no is no. For peace of mind.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by ProfGday(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
sitting on top of palm tree watching peoplelu wey go defecate inside ds thread...
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by adepiero: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Complicated home sapiens, the only time their brain is active is during sex undecided
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by TDstarr: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
nawa o u just thief my thread, ogun kiiiii you angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Tallesty1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tymax:
Are women complex at all? Or do they just claim to be unfathomable? Anyway, for my peace of mind, I take their words serious. Literal interpretation strictly. I don't bother to unearth any "hidden" meaning. Yes is yes, no is no. For peace of mind.
Very simple my brother, I am not programmed to interprete codes.

If you can't say exactly what you want then you'd better not want it all.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by shumuel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
TDstarr:
nawa o u just thief my thread, ogun kiiiii you angry angry angry angry

oh! Just checked you out, but its not the same, had a lot of similarities tho but not the same, i dont even know you and i didnt see your post. It happens sometimes
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Tymax(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
Very simple my brother, I am not programmed to interprete codes.

If you can't say exactly what you want then you'd better not want it all.
That's right. When you try to interprete that's when she'll say you're assuming. The ladies around me are learning to speak in plain terms because my decoder don packup. I cannot receive any hidden signal.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by Ruq: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
They want our Dicks chopped off like diced carrots while they seduce us and watch how will get erekted till will bleed to death.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Want? by jsunex(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
No man can satisfy a woman @ op

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Time Or Doesn't Want The Brother ? / 7 Steps To Getting Her! / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.