Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" (753 Views)

MY WATCH: Secrets In OBJ New Book And More...A must read / Factoids From Obj's New Book From #mywatch By SR. / My Watch: 11 Shocking Things From Obj’s New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by Sirniyeh(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 –
Obasanjo Sings Praise & Worship
At 2014 Ogun State Christmas Carol,
Ask God To Give Nigeria A New Leader

Ex-Nigerian President Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo stole the show at the 2014 Ogun State Christmas Carol Service that held yesterday at June 12 Cultural Center in Kuto area of Abeokuta when he suddenly turned his speech into praise and worship.

He was invited to address the huge crowd at the event but he disappointed them when he turned into a praise worship singer.

“I and the governor have agreed that all what Baba Adeboye said here tonight is what all of have said. There is no more word. But you will assist me to sing this song, Nigeria needs something new this time around.

“The song goes thus, ‘Do something new in my life and do something new in this country’,” Obasanjo declared. The whole hall went into jubilation as shout of “Sai Buhari” rent the air as Baba continued in his song which changed the tune of the programme.

Source: I was physically present during the programme...
Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by Pinnacle(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baba never disappointed me

1 Like

Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sai buhari; gej own don finish.

2 Likes

Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by Nukilia: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
GEJ is learning his lesson the hard way grin grin grin 'Never bite the fingers that fed you' cool

1 Like

Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by emmasege: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Don't believe this OP whom I think will be very good at cooking up stories. I watched the program live & can authoritatively inform u guys that OBJ never mentioned Nigeria when he requested that the congregation join him sing "do something new in my life", which he personalised. Besides he said pastor (not Baba) adeboye and he was referring to Baba shonekan where the OP referred to "Baba" Adeboye.
NB: YOU MIGHT BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT BUT IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ONLY HEARD WHAT YOU WANTED HEAR.
Next time, listen with your unbiased ears
Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
“The song goes thus, ‘Do something new in my life and do something new in this country’,” Obasanjo declared. The whole hall went into jubilation as shout of “Sai Buhari” rent the air as Baba continued in his song which changed the tune of the programme.
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by chibwike(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
am getting scared oh...which one is give us a new leader
Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by oluwaisaac(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
The truth is, we need something new!

1 Like

Re: Obj's NEW SONG: "Do Something New" by Sirniyeh(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
emmasege:
Don't believe this OP whom I think will be very good at cooking up stories. I watched the program live & can authoritatively inform u guys that OBJ never mentioned Nigeria when he requested that the congregation join him sing "do something new in my life", which he personalised. Besides he said pastor (not Baba) adeboye and he was referring to Baba shonekan where the OP referred to "Baba" Adeboye.
NB: YOU MIGHT BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT BUT IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ONLY HEARD WHAT YOU WANTED HEAR.
Next time, listen with your unbiased ears

Ok, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Be Like Sanusi / Buhari And His Ilk Are Agents Of Destabilisation - Tinubu / Top Quotes From Rev. Fr. Mbaka's Rade Against Gej (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.