Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari (26960 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by M4gunners: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Before is too late.

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by HugeMac: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Even buhari knows he can't win , Pdp can never loose presidential election , all the odds are against APC in reality , its only on social media I even see buhari supporters mostly youths who don't know shit about the dictator, I am a PDP man , and I tell you APC don't have the machinery to win Presidential elections yet , all of them know this. Even in APC stronghold PDP will give a strong fight and a get good percentage , but APC will fail badly in PDP strong holds , Elections are not won on social media go and get your PVC and we will see @ the polls

2 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by doctokwus: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
amnestylaw1:
If only the election would be free and fair - Buhari will be president.
That is a scenario any person resident in nigeria shd not wish for.Any perception of rigging will b dangerous.D north is already boiling,when u now add genuine deep sitted hatred for d ruling political class,evn some of dem wud not b able to rule.
I feel its d bliv deep down by pdp political leaders in d north dat a gej presidency is a loss on all fronts,dats making dem to change alliance to buhari.A buhari,s presidency is d safer,nationally more developmental oriented thing to do.
With gej in d saddle again,corruption wud reach astronomical proportions,many nigerians wud b disillusioned,d north may likely become ungovernable and bizzarre decisions may become commonplace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by john6006: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
I pray Nigeria to divide come 2015 ....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.....Amen

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Dreyl(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
BlackSEER:
The group is very unknown.General bokoharam Buhari will never preside over Nigeria.He will surely cry again.
when he becomes the president of federal republic of Nigeria i'm sure you will go and hide in your goddamn cave with your clueless incompetent drunkard you call master.

4 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by cliffm43: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
we are for Biafra......nothing like one Nigeria..only the foolish Igbo's can talk about Nigeria.......Buhari is an ISIS leader..

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by lacedup(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wow...a gud one...civil organisations shuld start doing more of dis kinda stuff geared towards a better 9ja
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by orobs93(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
all I want is free and fair election if I catch anybody dey rig eh we go kill ourselves on that day..

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by john6006: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
I pray Nigeria to divide come 2015 ....IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.....Amen Amen
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by tuasefemi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
That's just the beginning, it will be like a dream to Jonathanians come next Val's day!

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
It like the umbrella have finally broken. The only people still managing under the umbrella are the heavy looters

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
HugeMac:
Even buhari knows he can't win , Pdp can never loose presidential election , all the odds are against APC in reality , its only on social media I even see buhari supporters mostly youths who don't know shit about the dictator, I am a PDP man , and I tell you APC don't have the machinery to win Presidential elections yet , all of them know this. Even in APC stronghold PDP will give a strong fight and a get good percentage , but APC will fail badly in PDP strong holds , Elections are not won on social media go and get your PVC and we will see @ the polls
. The i guess the people comenting on social network are ghost nt nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Ebukaokeke5: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yahweh bless u as u campaigne n vote 4 Buhari.Dats d imminent hope of our nation now.

3 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by toblosky(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
So called intellectuals with fowl's brains forgetting majority of the electorates are farmers and traders who doesn't care much about media hype who didnt know about Nairaland.If wishes are like horses even beggars would ride.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has already said he will not stay beyond 2015.
Only those whose income and survival depend on the administration of Goodluck Jonathan are supporting him for a second term.
I know many of them here cannot feed without posting comments in support of GEJ.
In fact, they are paid by the numbers of their comments online. grin

3 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
cliffm43:
we are for Biafra......nothing like one Nigeria..only the foolish Igbo's can talk about Nigeria.......Buhari is an ISIS leader..
tank God it no longer bokoharam. Next will be taliban leader after that al-shabab

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by jnrbona: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
[b][/b]Sme data available. Sms recharge pin or transfer via share and sell to 08039147922. I will get back to you in less than 2mins. MTN only! 1gb @ 1300 2Gb @2300
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Carlmax(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
saTAN don collect market from their hand na, how dem no go decamp.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Victory is Jonathan and Jonathan is victory.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
toblosky:
So called intellectuals with fowl's brains forgetting majority of the electorates are farmers and traders who doesn't care much about media hype who didnt know about Nairaland.If wishes are like horses even beggars would ride.
[size=18pt]But they all use GSM phones and exchange text messages.
Majority of them want a better and secure future for their children without the present nightmares of the failures of President Goodluck Jonathan.
15 years of PDP have left over 11, 000 innocent Nigerians dead.
Over 10 million children out of school, the worst record in the world.
More Nigerians are becoming poorer by the day. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by HugeMac: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by HugeMac: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
I WILL KEEP SAYING IT , NOTHING WILL MAKE APC WIN THIS ELECTION , IF THEY LIKE LET THEM THREATEN PDP CHEIFTAINS IN THE NORTH WITH DEATH ,

“You were in this country when one character
said that they will form a parallel government.
You were in this country when another
character said that heaven will fall if they do
not win the election." -Abati
Jonathan won’t sign anti-violence agreement –
Presidency
The Presidency said on Tuesday that there was
no need for President Goodluck Jonathan to
heed the suggestion by a former Minister of
External Affairs, Prof. Bolaji Akinyemi, to sign
an agreement to restrain supporters against
violence during the 2015 general elections.
Special Adviser to the President on Media and
Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, said this in an
interview with our correspondent.
Abati was asked to respond to a call by
Akinyemi that Jonathan and the presidential
candidate of the All Progressives Congress,
Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), should
sign an undertaking that they would control
their supporters against violence before, during
and after the election.
He said, “The President does not need to sign
an agreement for him to achieve something that
he is fully committed and of which he has been
very consistent.
“Free, fair and credible elections constitute one
of the major legacies of this administration for
which President Jonathan is proud of.
“He proved the point in the conduct of the 2011
general elections and it is public knowledge
that every election that has been conducted
under President Jonathan’s watch has been
successful, free, fair and credible.
“Even when it is an election which the
opposition is the winner, he has always been
the first to congratulate the opposition.
“In his messages to Nigerians as the head of
the nation, he has always called on the
professional political class and the society in
general to eschew violence because for him, he
has always said that nobody’s blood is worth
his ambition.”
Abati said people like Akinyemi and other
Nigerians should be worried about those who
had openly threatened fire and brimstone over
the elections.
He said, “The people that we should be worried
about are the people who have been openly
threatening fire and brimstone over an election
that they have not yet participated.
“You were in this country when one character
said that they will form a parallel government.
You were in this country when another
character said that heaven will fall if they do
not win the election.
“You were in this country when some characters
claimed that they have already set up a cabinet
over an election which they have not yet
participated.”
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by judiciarypalava: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019 ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI WILL DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS BY LOSING WOEFULLY TO GEJ COME 2015.BUHARI CAN NOT WIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA PDP IS ALWAYS ON GROUND AT THE POLLING STATIONS TO MOBILIZE FOR GEJ.
CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS REPORT.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by abdulll6afh(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
My big problem with uncle jona is that he haS low memoRy of thinking u are kIlling. People anD u begging fOR our vote chaaiii jona even u go dei

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by qtx(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
the group is not happy that GEJ stopped using them and opted for TAN, no food for them so them hustle go GMB side. Guys wake up, you think this group is doing it for free? Na market all man dey. Dont congratulate anybody cos na their belle them de work for. And i bet you GEJ no send them cos he can do comfortably without them. After all any other groups of such with the same agenda can easily be raised from any quarter and funded to function.
Waahchaat!

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by stagger: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Foolish people. It is because nobody gave them money that is why they are jumping ship. Nonsense. GEJ forever!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
publisher:
Silly thread...na who sabi this House-to-house coordinator? Abi na because him papa na ex-PDP senator?

Yeye dey smell...

GEJ is sweeping the polls in 2015 while Buhari will be sweeping cow dung in his Daura ,Katsina compound. After all, Buhari cant live without cows according to his recent statement.

I'm actually very glad at Buhari's early aggressive campaign especially online, it has given PDP enough expo on how to finish Buhari for good and forever. Well done Obiageli, Barcanista and co.
this is the type of human when about to suspend them 6fit below soil surface, his finger will still be voting gej, when he actually got killed of hunger, due to bad governance. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by thaoriginator: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
ONE of the support groups formed to propagate the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan, House-to-House Educational Initiative, has decided to throw its weight behind the All Progressives Congress’ (APC’s) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Its National Coordinator, Mr. Kunle Ehinlanwo, said at a news conference in Abuja that its members have not found any reason to join the campaign for Jonathan’s re-election.

Ehinlanwo explained that this was the time for collective action to change the fortunes of the country for good.

His words: “House-to-House Educational Initiative was formed to promote good governance and pro-poor policies through national dialogue and intervention on issues of national development and till date, we have done quite extensive work in this regard.

“In achieving our set goal, we use sensitisation and awareness as drivers of development. In recent times, however, we are beaming the searchlight on political development, to see how we can work with the Nigerian people and other partners to build the nation’s democracy and its processes.

“Our initial idea was to support the re-election of President Jonathan, believing that continuity will better secure our democracy, considering the stage we are in the democratic ladder.

“But after a deeper review and careful analysis of the situation in the country, we are not convinced with the performance of the administration.

“We have consequently decided to throw our support in favour of Gen. Buhari, who, we are convinced, is a better man for the challenging job.

“The House-to-House Educational Initiative will henceforth campaign vigorously to canvass massive votes for the election of Gen. Buhari and his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, ahead of the next general election in the 36 states, the FCT and the 774 Local government areas in 2015.

“For the record, our organisation is engineered and powered by concerned citizens and patriotic volunteers throughout Nigeria to achieve this common objective.”

He added that the group had decided to do its honest bit in the quest for change.

Ehinlanwo maintained that the group was not oblivious to the challenge posed by the incumbency factor in Nigerian politics, “but we are convinced that the APC will triumph at the end of the day, because the Nigerian people can see beyond the antics of the rudderless President Jonathan’s administration, particularly the desperate quest for power as we can see from their actions and activities in recent times.”

According to him, “Nigerians are earnestly yearning for change and it is becoming very clear that no amount of intimidation or corruption of the electoral process will change the tide.

“The voices of the people will be heard, loud and clear, via their massive votes at the election.

“These are our convictions and in the days and weeks ahead, you will all see our actions and activities on all we have stated above and we have no doubt that Nigerians will appreciate our patriotic intervention as we collectively push for a new order where our people can live a better life.

“This can only be possible when the national leadership is right and this is why we have decided to endorse the candidature of Gen. Buhari and his running mate, whose integrity and leadership records are too convincing to elicit our support. It is the logical way to go and it is in our collective best interest.”

The group’s Southwest Coordinator, Prince Olowofoyekun Temitope, said the group has begun a massive grassroots mobilisation of residents in the region to throw their weight behind Gen. Buhari.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/group-dumps-jonathan-buhari/

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201412240372.html/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/group-vows-campaign-nationwide-buharis-election/
This Moral-Four-Cars are among the groups that brainwashed gullible innocent Nigerians to vote GEJugunu in 2011.. So now their wide vision less eyes has open to see the light right?

Wether they join the progressive fast-moving train or not, we surely gonna kick the Ugly Monkey out the jungle and collect all the stolen bananas!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by bynat(f): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jona boys una quiet ba? Okorocha go soon kip buses fr strategic places back to otuoke for una grin

2 Likes

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by HugeMac: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
orimsamsam:
. The i guess the people comenting on social network are ghost nt nigerian.
Not every Nigerian is busy on facebook and Naira land , You will be shocked the kind of support GEJ has when the time comes , elections are won by the ability of the party to mobilize grassroots , PDP don't need to rig to win
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by qtx(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]But they all use GSM phones and exchange text messages.
Majority of them want a better and secure future for their children without the present nightmares of the failures of President Goodluck Jonathan.
15 years of PDP have left over 11, 000 innocent Nigerians dead.
Over 10 million children out of school, the worst record in the world.
More Nigerians are becoming poorer by the day. [/size]
Then you better be saving money to buy rope because come 2015, GEJ will win election.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by yesir: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
My candid advice for GEJ is to float a Commercial bank with his campaign donations so as to generate employment for d masses. I will complete d balance to make up d minimum capital base of N25b.... clueless leader who has no shoes and wants to take away our shoes. .. na so my people talk say when poor man see money him sense go vanish, anyway, I pity his supporters who has eyes not dat they cannot see, but they cannot easily see, not that they cannot hear, but they cannot easily hear. ....sentiment my foot... LONG LIVE.. GMB, long live Nigeria. ..this is not for APC, but for d candidacy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didn’t Declare Abia North Senatorial Zone Result – Returning Officer / Obi Visits Victims Of Petrol Tanker Explosion At Ochanja Market, Onitsha. - Pics / Umahi Pays N30k New Minimum Wage On January 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.