Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari (26966 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Remarkable: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
The more they hype this progressive, serial loser and raise the pedestal he's been placed on by unfortunately deluded minds, it only makes his eventual collapse more disastrous.

(This fall go pass the one wey Oduduwa fall)...
publisher:
Silly thread...na who sabi this House-to-house coordinator? Abi na because him papa na ex-PDP senator?

Yeye dey smell...

GEJ is sweeping the polls in 2015 while Buhari will be sweeping cow dung in his Daura ,Katsina compound. After all, Buhari cant live without cows according to his recent statement.

I'm actually very glad at Buhari's early aggressive campaign especially online, it has given PDP enough expo on how to finish Buhari for good and forever. Well done Obiageli, Barcanista and co.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
BlackSEER:
The group is very unknown.General bokoharam Buhari will never preside over Nigeria.He will surely cry again.
So says the man who has 70 million votes to himself only. You only have one vote, so speak for yourself.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Remarkable: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
You have spoken well and what you have said is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

That they ar dreaming is what I dub delusional... like they've been hypnotized, especially the youths... but I can tell you this in confidence and it is the truth, those supporting Buhari... are not doing so because they truly want him as president;what has happened is they begain lieing to themselves and eventually others... national debt clearance, refineries, economic reforms and etc... but you know what?i don't want to say its cool - because all politicians are liars, but what they doing now is what PDP had done in the years past, and they have matured to the point they are now, APC is a newcomer to the game and nothing shows it more than the billions raised by PDP compared to GMB... unless he has a thing or two up his sleeveso nweghi ebe o ji azu aga... he is going nowhere (near Aso Rock!)

tinkinjow:
A lot of people are still learners when it comes to Nigerian politics. I seriously pity una. When the Oduahs of this world did neighbour to neighbour u guys think it was achieved through a news conference?

Make una keep dreaming. Days back PDP realised over 20 billion in donations, today Buhari announced some tens of millions. Very funny. He deceived himself that he can get the presidency by appearing as the underdog with no money to spend. He needs to live another 20 years for that to happen in Nigeria at least with regards to the presidential elections.
Some other time he's borrowing money to buy nomination forms. What a clown!

For those of you who are so dreamy to be aware, the worst result for Jonathan in next year's elections is a no elections. Trust me, that will be the best result for Jonathan personally.

Meanwhile you guys can keep dreaming. It's harmless and probably tickles your fancies. Sweet dreams!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by UTEWUOJO: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dis is de end of de road 4 Ebele, sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by balladin: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Empty propaganda. I've never heard of house to house campaign organisation, I can only remember neighbour rto neighbour. Well, cast your vote let me cast mine. We'll count afterwards.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by balladin: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
sptade:
GREETINGS FROM THE NIGERIA CUSTOM
(NATIONAL) AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES
MARKET) FOR 2014 TO BUY, CALL THE MARKETING
DEPARTMENT - WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS,
VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT A
CHEAPER PRICE. CAR FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOW:
CALL CUSTOM Aminat Oladipo ON (08060279314)
FOR
INDIVIDUALS
YOU ARE TO SCAN AND COME WITH A COPY OF :-
1. Your valid international passport, drivers license
or National ID card.
2. A bank teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph warrant card.
4. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
5. Local/State Govt of origin.
FOR BUYERS THAT CANNOT MAKE IT DOWN TO THE
OFFICE......
You are to send a scan copy of:-
1. A valid international passport, drivers license,
National ID card.
or Working ID card.
2. A teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph for the warrant card.
5. Delivery point address: office or home.
6. Two working mobile numbers:-office & mobile.
FOR DEALERSHIP
All new dealers should come with :-
1. A valid international passport for warrant card.
2. Certificate of incorporation of company.
3. A bank teller of #150,000 for registration and
clearance.
4. Original certificate and a good resume.
5. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
6. Local/State Govt of origin.
TOYOTA CARS
Venza: N800,000
Highlander: N750,000
Corolla: N450,000
Avensis: N500,000
Yaris: N400,000
Camry 2.2 (pencil): N400,000.
Camry 2.4 (big daddy): N450,000.
Camry Muscle: N500,000.
Avalon: N450,000
Solara: N450,000
Sequioa: N1,000,000
Land Cruiser: N1,200,000.
Prado: N2,000,000
Matrix: N450,000
Avanza: N450,000
Sienna: N750,000
Rav4: N650,000
Hilux: N600,000
Tundra: N650,000
Tacoma: N550,000
Picnic: N350,000 etc.
HONDA CARS
E.O.D: N450,000
Evil spirit: N650,000.
Bull dog: N300,000.
Baby boy: N350,000.
Hala: N300,000
Civic: N350,000
CR-V: N750,000
Pilot: N800,000
Odyessy: N500,000
Crosstour: N955,000
Frontier: N700,000
Discussion continue: N550,000 etc.
You resemble thief.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Remarkable: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=29165282]

IT IS THE DUTY OF THE C-IN-C (COMMANDER IN CHIEF) WHO OF COURSE IS THE SERVING PRESIDENT - TO PROVIDE SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTY OF NOT JUST THE CITIZENRY BUT ALSO FOR IMMIGRANTS RESIDENT IN THE COUNTRY. IN FACT PART OF THE OAT OF OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT IS MAJORLY TO PROVIDE SECURITY FOR THE CITIZENRY AND ALSO PROVIDE ECONOMIC WELL BEING OF ALL AND SUNDRY.

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS FAILED WOEFULLY IN THIS REGARD. IT WILL BE DISASTROUS FOR NOT JUST NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY TO STILL VOTE GEJ FOR 2015, BUT FOR THE ENTIRE WEST AFRICA IF GEJ SHOULD CONTINUE BEYOND 2015.

MYSELF, MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND KINSMEN HAS DECIDED THAT A CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP IS IMPORTANT SO AS TO SECURE THE LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF OUR TRIBESMEN AND WOMEN RESIDENT IN VARIOUS PART OF NIGERIA BY VOTING IN A MAN WHO HAS THE LIVER TO FIGHT INSURGENCY AND TERRORISM!

SO MY BROTHER, INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR A DIVIDED NIGERIA, START CAMPAIGN FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE IN GOVERNANCE IN THE PERSON OF GEN. MUHAMMADU BUHARI COME FEB. 2015! I GUARANTEE YOU THAT HIS GOVERNMENT WILL TOUCH OUR LIVES POSITIVELY!

LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

LONG LIVE INDIGBO!

LONG LIVE GMB!

My good friend, you know that I have a way of detecting you no matter how hard you try to disguise yourself?

As long as you keep on being a camelion on this NL, I've put a tag on you and will keep exposing you for the double-faced, slimy and deceitful soul that you are.

You are Igbo only in your dreams... and since you and your SW tribalists have refused to wake up and stop being delusional, we will have to do it with our PVCs... till then, happy dreaming, you jobless fellow.

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
oluwaisaac:
I'm pleased!

Finally! Somebody gets it right! "I'm " it is not the common wrong use of "am"

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Remarkable: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am going to set up a sting operation to get you caught.

The Nigerian Customs has said it out loud and clearly that it does not do any advertising, or auctions etc online...

so don't be surprised when someone wants to meet you to check out any of your goods and they bring out handcuffs to arrest you.... because what you are doing is committing a crime, not to mention spamming our NL for us *Angry*

NIGERIA CUSTOM
(NATIONAL) AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES
MARKET) FOR 2014 TO BUY, CALL THE MARKETING
DEPARTMENT - WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS,
VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT A
CHEAPER PRICE. CAR FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOW:
CALL CUSTOM Aminat Oladipo ON (08060279314)
FOR
INDIVIDUALS
YOU ARE TO SCAN AND COME WITH A COPY OF :-
1. Your valid international passport, drivers license
or National ID card.
2. A bank teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph warrant card.
5. Local/State Govt of origin.
FOR BUYERS THAT CANNOT MAKE IT DOWN TO THE
OFFICE......
You are to send a scan copy of:-
1. A valid international passport, drivers license,
National ID card.
or Working ID card.
2. A teller of #100,000 for registration and
clearance.
3. A passport photograph for the warrant card.
5. Delivery point address: office or home.
6. Two working mobile numbers:-office & mobile.
FOR DEALERSHIP
All new dealers should come with :-
1. A valid international passport for warrant card.
2. Certificate of incorporation of company.
3. A bank teller of #150,000 for registration and
clearance.
4. Original certificate and a good resume.
5. Age declaration/Birth certificate.
6. Local/State Govt of origin.
TOYOTA CARS
Venza: N800,000
Highlander: N750,000
Corolla: N450,000
Avensis: N500,000
Yaris: N400,000
Camry 2.2 (pencil): N400,000.
Camry 2.4 (big daddy): N450,000.
Camry Muscle: N500,000.
Avalon: N450,000
Solara: N450,000
Sequioa: N1,000,000
Land Cruiser: N1,200,000.
Prado: N2,000,000
Matrix: N450,000
Avanza: N450,000
Sienna: N750,000
Rav4: N650,000
Hilux: N600,000
Tundra: N650,000
Tacoma: N550,000
Picnic: N350,000 etc.
HONDA CARS
E.O.D: N450,000
Evil spirit: N650,000.
Bull dog: N300,000.
Baby boy: N350,000.
Hala: N300,000
Civic: N350,000
CR-V: N750,000
Pilot: N800,000
Odyessy: N500,000
Crosstour: N955,000
Frontier: N700,000
Discussion continue: N550,000 etc.[/quote]
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by BlackSEER(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote
author=Dreyl post=29161563]when he becomes the president of federal
republic of Nigeria i'm sure you will go and hide in your goddamn cave
with your clueless incompetent drunkard you call master.[/quote]

save ur useless tears for ur bokoharam General.he will surely cry again.It is only terrorists like you will vote for him
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by shaqhead: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
decode55:

you're trying to tell us how you, your ancestors & future generation have been & would continue living abi? cheesy continue

& please, when next you quote me, use English.

I don't understand gibberish. It seems that's what you & your fellow illiterate family & friends use to communicate in that your vicious circle of malnourished, poverty-stricken, brain-washed, body-odor sharing neighborhood.

Thanks wink
Ouccchhh...lolz...guy u baaaad...only me all ds missiles...shoo..na so e tk pain u?...kpele...oya chop knuckle...thnk God say ur hot oil don finish...bt wait, hw do u manage to have hot oil on standby? Am tinkn Akara tinz..#jst sayin...
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by errandboy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
successking:

You who have brain, tell us why a 72 years old malam who failed all exams in career is the change we want now in Nigeria?

Man can not be master of all definitely but it is unfortunate that the current administration led by GEJ is not competent to choose competent people to manage those sensitive and strategic positions.
The 72 years old is tested and competent to choose highly competent and corrupt-free people to manage different sectors efficiently and effectively. Change in progress!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Princewell2012(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thats a very good move. the dry bone nigeria, will live again.
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by decode55(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
shaqhead:

Ouccchhh...lolz...guy u baaaad...only me all ds missiles...shoo..na so e tk pain u?...kpele...oya chop knuckle...thnk God say ur hot oil don finish...bt wait, hw do u manage to have hot oil on standby? Am tinkn Akara tinz..#jst sayin...

undecided nothing do you sha.

Next time, mind the way you dey yarn.

**knuckle taken**

I noticed the passing shot you threw at me sha. But I'll let it slide by

Merry Christmas
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Remarkable:

My good friend, you know that I have a way of detecting you no matter how hard you try to disguise yourself?

As long as you keep on being a camelion on this NL, I've put a tag on you and will keep exposing you for the double-faced, slimy and deceitful soul that you are.

You are Igbo only in your dreams... and since you and your SW tribalists have refused to wake up and stop being delusional, we will have to do it with our PVCs... till then, happy dreaming, you jobless fellow.

first and foremost, I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND! secondly the tag is on you cause ur evil deeds will soon find you when GMB takes over the mantle of leadership!

you call me deceitful because i refuse to succumb to the deceit you and your ilks are peddling with regards to the person of GMB - for that, you can label me any thing that makes you happy.

You stay in your sh1thole busy deluding yourself that Igbos are in support of GEJ (an Ijaw man) - while true igbos who desire the best for ndigbo and Nigeria at large -due to the fact that if Nigeria should breakup for any reason, we the igbos will be the major looser because of our massive investment in the entity called Nigeria - are busy making donations in support of the progressive APC Presidential candidate not only to make sure Nigeria enthrones good governance but to also secure our investments!

now tell me - who among u and i is a true Igbo son?

As for doing it with PVC, lets hope your Otueke Jesus keeps to the rules of the game and not change the goal post when things goes south for him!

You called me jobless - funny!

Its a faceless forum sha!

I HAVE ONLY ONE MONIKA ON NAIRALAND AND AM SO PROUD OF THAT MONIKA - NWAANANBRA1.

We are the new generation of smart Igbo politicians - love us or hate us, we will change the political scope of NdiIgbo!

Egbe belu ugo belu nke si ibeya ebena ya gosie ebe oge be!

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by damola57: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by musachara: 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
GhaliNaaba:
GEJ supporter go cry come 14 february,2015, As baba Iyabo Ebora OwU don dey sing about something new in nigeria grin grin grin
HEhehehehehe...! i watched it on channels TV.

1 Like

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by shaqhead: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2014
decode55:

undecided nothing do you sha.

Next time, mind the way you dey yarn.

**knuckle taken**

I noticed the passing shot you threw at me sha. But I'll let it slide by

Merry Christmas
hahaha....d way u rained dwn insults on me ehn...I knew my yab got u lafin bt u had to get a consolation goal n u ended up wt a hatrick...no mind me joor....Merry Christmas bro
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by saddiqunkaka: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Vote Buhari 2015 check out this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vRDwrGNldw
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by neocortex: 4:31am On Dec 25, 2014
obiZEAL:
Who would'nt
Only people incapable of rational reasoning will still be in GEJ's camp.

Tell me what is rational in believing that only a bigot directionless northerner with history of cowardice and human right abuses is fit to rule over you.
Don't you think that is an insult to you and the word "RATIONAL" itself ?
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by elohorayodele: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Elections are not won by Internet warriors, online propaganda and lies. How many of una get PVC and are really going to vote sef ?
GEJ till 2019
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2014
Pangea:
Countdown to Otuoke grin

LOL cheesy

Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by Babacele: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
tinkinjow:
A lot of people are still learners when it comes to Nigerian politics. I seriously pity una. When the Oduahs of this world did neighbour to neighbour u guys think it was achieved through a news conference?

Make una keep dreaming. Days back PDP realised over 20 billion in donations, today Buhari announced some tens of millions. Very funny. He deceived himself that he can get the presidency by appearing as the underdog with no money to spend. He needs to live another 20 years for that to happen in Nigeria at least with regards to the presidential elections.
Some other time he's borrowing money to buy nomination forms. What a clown!

For those of you who are so dreamy to be aware, the worst result for Jonathan in next year's elections is a no elections. Trust me, that will be the best result for Jonathan personally.

Meanwhile you guys can keep dreaming. It's harmless and probably tickles your fancies. Sweet dreams!
We shall see! Even with our missing $20b not naira o, they haven't been able to assasinate GMB nor stop his rising profile all over the country. Go ask your dad if Nigeria has ever had this kind of powerful and intimidating opposition before? Let election be free and whoever wins ,we go free but anything short of that, we form a parallel government according to HE Amaechi and we go see who plenty pass!
Re: House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari by okiezman(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
The end is near

Fakest news of the year propagandist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Heads To Court Over Osun Governorship Election / PDP Mulls Fall-back Options For Presidential Aspirants / Nse Ntuen Attends Akpabio’s 56th Birthday With Plaster On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.