Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) (7669 Views)

Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / Warranty Issues a Case Story With Mayorall / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Adwexky(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yeah! We still exist!
justi4jesu:

Some people are born Sincere and their conscience is still updated. Even if its 500 million, someone that is Sincere is Sincere. And we still exist. wink
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Ymodulus: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
mayorall:

No vex padi mi. Just to clear his assertion. Your wife dey show herself for now. I just told her xmas will soon pass.
Lol! Na dia time now. How my madam?
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by mayorall(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol! Na dia time now. How my madam?

Nah your hand I go ask o. She's back to her mama house. Help monitor am make she no follow rich men go forget hustler o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by dasanchez1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=initialize post=29160433][/quote] Jeffy1206.
Nilvin.
justi4jesu.
and others.....

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by tyconcepts(f): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
mayorall:

I hope it's not fake my friend?. He is only showing his happiness and restored hope on online business in Nigeria. Abi I dey do borehole? gringringrin . I resemble Engineer? .

You shouldn't have glorified that poster with a screenshot.....Ignoring him 100% would have been better.

Don't chop alone ooooo....Credit 0033******25 with something chairman, I must not loyal till I get hunch back tongue
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by aademi(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
To add to the list, I include the name of my dear friend TheSpecialOne. Nelson is very trustworthy and his customer service from the beginning of all transactions to the end is very commendable. Same thing with Eph12 too.

Ymodulus is such a great guy too.

I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a pleasant rewarding 2015. You have been a part of my year 2014 ad hope to have the goodwill continued in 2015.

God bless our hustle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by mayorall(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
tyconcepts:

You shouldn't have glorified that poster with a screenshot.....Ignoring him 100% would have been better.

Don't chop alone ooooo....Credit 0033******25 with something chairman, I must not loyal till I get hunch back tongue

Big woman like you. grincheesy. Home of technology money nko?
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Early this month i needed to import some goods from china but paying became an issue so i called Justi4jesu for help and she recommended Mayorall.
I am here to testify that there are still very reliable people on nairaland.
I dont know where mayorall lives neither have I ever met him. I dont even know what he looks like. With all these risks, i paid 1.6M to mayorall to help me do the transaction.
I am here to say i got my goods last saturday.

Why create this thread?
This is to say thank you to mayorall and justi4jesus. Despite the pressure and short notice mayor delivered.
All faithful nairalanders, pls keep the flag flying.

I'd advice you change the topic sir. When I first saw it, the thought I had was tht of evil, lyk maybe he is a confirmed scammer or something. The topic is quite misleading. There is an established fact that those tht writes e-articles knows: pple don't ave time to read everything. So seeing the topic alone and moving will leave a -ve picture of sir mayorall in tht pesins mind. To help him too, kindly change the topic. Nd kudos to Mayoralll o. Merry Xmas all
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Praktikals(m): 6:32am On Dec 25, 2014
mayorall:

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-t1-12000mah-full

check reviews there. We send our products nationwide.
Do you have a power bank that can work with my apple laptop?
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by DRealGeesam(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
RoyalPriesthuud:
I'd advice you change the topic sir. When I first saw it, the thought I had was tht of evil, lyk maybe he is a confirmed scammer or something. The topic is quite misleading. There is an established fact that those tht writes e-articles knows: pple don't ave time to read everything. So seeing the topic alone and moving will leave a -ve picture of sir mayorall in tht pesins mind. To help him too, kindly change the topic. Nd kudos to Mayoralll o. Merry Xmas all
Ok boss
Merry xmas to you sir
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by tyconcepts(f): 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
initialize:
Good guys you can always count on full here....

Nice of you to acknowledge his effort and sincerity....

Mayorall

Ymodulus

Initialize wink

Tyconcepts

Add your moniker below If u are sure...

***I dey await the Millions sef*** who's bringing it?

Initialize....Tested , Tried & Re-tried.

The 2015 resolution of any millions is to locate me.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by 9janinja(m): 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
u guyz keep confusing and allowing newbies to make mistakes abt whom to trust wit there money also avin mix feelings abt it(importing).........if u mayorall is real come out and make urself known ,simple ..
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by coolxpat(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ymodulus, initialize, Yemi2plus, Mayorall, Nivlin, Dav8id, shina, justi4jesus, Ewizard, stevolinkon40 are just but a few to mention among the trusted nairalanders. I neva loose their contacts and they let everyone drink from their knowledge and wisdom all for free. What I learned and still learning from them is priceless. I say thank you all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by redcliff: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
DRealGeesam:

Amen!!!
And he only charged me N10,000 for his service. Imagine that.

Yea he probably used an economic term on you.. Consumer Surplus..

In real sense, he made you think he charged you 10k for his services meanwhile, his real cut was in the 1,6million naira.. lol
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Even when God comes and destroy the world some will be in hell and still be doubting it. Tanx to Ymodulus,Shinaf and D-Ivy. They are tested and trusted.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by saliubello(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
i reserve my comments though, but if you make 50$ profit of a 150$ procurement made through you. then you think about it if its not a rip off. God bless Chrisvac anyway. na him turn kids to proffessionals. it leaves me wt sour taste anyway

he who does not take his time to read is not better than a stake illiterate. i know better now. 10k charge on 1.6m indeed!
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by yemi2plus(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
coolxpat:
Ymodulus, initialize, Yemi2plus, Mayorall, Nivlin, Dav8id, shina, justi4jesus, Ewizard, stevolinkon40 are just but a few to mention among the trusted nairalanders. I neva loose their contacts and they let everyone drink from their knowledge and wisdom all for free. What I learned and still learning from them is priceless. I say thank you all.

Thanks for the trust you've in me.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by coolxpat(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
yemi2plus:

Thanks for the trust you've in me.
you are most welc bro.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by djkaneo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Allow me to add Sam Ibukun Balogun of Learnmate consultants....that dude is an Angel in human form!!!
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by tyconcepts(f): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Haboseyday(f): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
mayorall:

Thanks for the thread boss. Personally believed it's the blessing of God that make one rich and add no sorrow. Thanks for your business, we are still available for you at mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises.

Thanks to Aunty justi4jesu who recommended us. And my boss octavo shinaf rhemite and those I didn't mention for making the claim a verified one. Ese Adupe o. Wish you all a merry xmas. grin

Please I need the power bank, am in ilorin, how do I get it
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by femi4: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2016
justi4jesu:

Some people are born Sincere and their conscience is still updated. Even if its 500 million, someone that is Sincere is Sincere. And we still exist. wink
Can I trust you with my heart?
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by justi4jesu(f): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2016
femi4:
Can I trust you with my heart?

A trial will convince you Femi. grin
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by NairaP(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2016
DRealGeesam:
Early this month i needed to import some goods from china but paying became an issue so i called Justi4jesu for help and she recommended Mayorall.
I dont know where mayorall lives neither have I ever met him. I dont even know what he looks like. With all these risks, i paid 1.6M to mayorall to help me do the transaction.

Why create this thread?
This is to say thank you to mayorall and justi4jesus. Despite the pressure and short notice mayor delivered.

THis is MAYORALL disguised as DRealGeesam spewing his cooked fictitious tale with the view of beguiling the unsuspecting victims into parting away with their hard earned money; a kind of ADVANCED SCAM! Please beware!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by stephen2016: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
DRealGeesam:

Why create this thread?

This is encouraging. Wonderful...
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by badfucker: 11:56am On Sep 18, 2016
my own list include manlawal, val252 , Mayorall , Ymodulus the psycho
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 18, 2016
djkaneo:
Allow me to add Sam Ibukun Balogun of Learnmate consultants....that dude is an Angel in human form!!!
Best ever shipper in NL. Very straight and honest, in addition delivery is fast.
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Ali1king: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairaP:
THis is MAYORALL disguised as DRealGeesam spewing his cooked fictitious tale with the view of beguiling the unsuspecting victims into parting away with their hard earned money; a kind of ADVANCED SCAM! Please beware!
shut up
must u talk

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
NairaP:

If that was true we would have seen a number of threads calling him out as a scammer. But we havent seen any or you think seun and his mods are deleting them? I bet you think they are all in on it. I'm sure you also think the 9/11 and the moon landing didnt happen.

Lmao schizophrenia.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
sluvy4tune:
Op beleive me when I say u get liver die

1.6milion

Chai....even ordinary 100k I never fit send give person wey I never do biz with before

Mayorall u too much

Ymodulus is another guy that amazes me

Thank you all

It's only when u don't ask questions that u get scammed...

There are verified and trusted exchangers on this section and u shld have no fears in dealing with them ...

Ure sold bulk paypal and Payoneer funds with of millions in a single transaction to importers (repeat buyer) via this section and it's always a smooth transaction...

It's a risk but not a blind risk...

Take risk but don't take a blind risk...

Only take risks with verified exchangers who can be vouched for by a lot of other users...
Re: A Thread for trust worthy Nairalanders (Thnx Mayorall) :) by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
saliubello:
i reserve my comments though, but if you make 50$ profit of a 150$ procurement made through you. then you think about it if its not a rip off. God bless Chrisvac anyway. na him turn kids to proffessionals. it leaves me wt sour taste anyway

he who does not take his time to read is not better than a stake illiterate. i know better now. 10k charge on 1.6m indeed!

You're just pained...

The thread is not to discuss how much Mayorall charged for the job... It was to show how trustworthy he is...

U and ur boss are very poor in the business of importation and chrisvic mall rate is just over the moon...

I remember the 2 times I used chrisvic for some importation from China, the lady and the guy on the customer care were so nonchalant and the rate was outrageous

(1) (2) (Reply)

We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier / Modern and simple 4 Bedrooms Duplex Architectural Design / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.