Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos (24882 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola, El-Rufai & Tambuwal At NEC Retreat In Abuja Today / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / High School Musical In Nigeria On Stage Reveals Nigerias Own Troy And Gabrielle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ongoing in Lagos at the Muson Centre is Saro The Musical. Some of the VVIP guests at the event are APC presidential candidate Mohammadu Buhari; Rivers State governor Rotimi Amaechi; Kaduna APC guber candidate Nasir El-rufai; former Lagos lawmaker Olorunnimbe Mamora. The broadway-like musical is directed by Kenneth Uphopho, Gbenga Yussuf and Ay Ajayi, and also features such industry greats as Dolapo Oni, Ade Laoye, William Benson, Dolapo Ogunwale, Paul Alumona and Paolo Sisiano, among a host of others.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-buhari-amaechiel-rufai-mamora-saro-the-musical-in-lagos/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Sylvarresta(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good to see my incoming president in good spirit..... Only two contestants for presidential seat Buhari and the rest(GEJ etc....)

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Firefire(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
They should continue...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by AutosBay(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
The loose wey this Buhari go loose dey do press up.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am very sure that Amaechi was the designated driver.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amaechi looks so confused.

Amaechi be like: How did I get here? And why do they expect me to pay for this crap and drive them to their hotels?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
A nice evening with the incoming President.

33 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by SirHouloo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is showing the level of his deceit.... One of the numerous pretence which include picking a pastor to show that he isn't politically biased and the husband of Awolowo's grand daughter to appeal for the ills he did to the O'odua icon. I refuse to be deceived

21 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
And The support keep swelling!

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
OP, where is El Rufai aka Herr Flick of Ze Gestapo?

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Those Peckham credit card fraudsters posing ?

37 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
GMB is here chilling knowing fully well than 2015 has been conquered, while our smiling gassed otueke shoeless man is raising 20+ billion naira from people who are stealing from the nation's treasury right under his nose.. #GMB2015 , #APC #Change

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by major466(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by englishmart(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
just hope they ain't celebrating their upcoming failure!

11 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Firefire:
They should continue...
Lol. Don't you just envy us! cheesy

That is my incoming president right there. smiley

22 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by major466(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
PentiumPro:
A nice evening with the incoming President.
Tell that to the birds.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by eye4eye: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
I support and approve this thread. grin

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
major466:
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.
Too little too late for you, too much and timely for millions of Nigerians!!

At least is is better than screening young woman's b00bs in the name of watching the screening of a Nollywood movie by you-know-who. grin

29 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
eye4eye:
I support and approve this thread. grin
Seconded! cool

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by oziegbe2015: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
MudRaker:
I am very sure that Amaechi was the designated driver.
u mean the way labalaba maku was driver to pdp and he was USED AND DUMPED grin

16 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by major466(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirHouloo:
This is showing the level of his deceit.... One of the numerous pretence which include picking a pastor to show that he isn't politically biased and the husband of Awolowo's grand daughter to appeal for the ills he did to the O'odua icon. I refuse to be deceived
pa Buhari is a serial pretender.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by freshness2020: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
In GMB voice# what is going on there?
grin

3 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by oziegbe2015: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
The president is a socialite o, already brewing mometum. Jesus is with you

10 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
AutosBay:
The lose wey this Buhari go lose dey do press up.

No be small thing, the human being dey do press up irresponsibly around Nigeria in anticipation of the international disgrace in Feb. 2015. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by oziegbe2015: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why do i have the feeling that its only saTANic agents that want us to believe gmb and ameachi are not in terms when in reality they are having a swell time. Unlike gej begging people not to abadon him to his sinking boat grin

18 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by major466(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
Too little too late for you, too much and timely for millions of Nigerians!!

At least is is better than screening young woman's b00bs in the name of watching the screening of a Nollywood movie by you-know-who. grin
If Buhari like, let him collect the microphone and sing along with the musicians. It won't change a thing.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wow, the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is in a high spirit

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
Lol. Don't you just envy is! cheesy

That is my incoming president right there. smiley

I envy his old age, Buhari, the best president Nigeria never had.

Too Late undecided

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Firefire:

[s]
I envy his old age, Buhari, the best president Nigeria never had.
[/s]

Too Late undecided

The best Leader Nigeria produce

10 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Sadly these ones can only vote online. That's why Buhari only wins on the internet.

9 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Firefire(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
The best Leader Nigeria produce

where have you being my friend.

How is your side?

I see you are given up already on Buhari grin

He is a bad market already, the rebranding is not working as expected.

Buhari, the best president, Nigeria never had. cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
JonaTANians should stop trying to obstruct a moving train...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blaqbonez Calls Out YBNL Mafia Over Song Lyrics, Gets Dragged By The Entire YBNL / Craze Clown And Fiancée, Jojo Welcome A Baby Girl / Gun Threat Stops Anambra Sex Scandal Press Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.