Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos (24905 Views)

Ajimobi, Aregbesola, El-Rufai & Tambuwal At NEC Retreat In Abuja Today / Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / High School Musical In Nigeria On Stage Reveals Nigerias Own Troy And Gabrielle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
I am very sure that Amaechi was the designated driver.

Im sure ur father will be happy to be their house boy. what wrong with u guys? must everybody be in PDP?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by celeron40(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Those Peckham credit card fraudsters posing ?
You must be an idio.t..a classic one..all students studying in the U.K are "Pekham Fraudsters"? You are indeed a fool.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by maclatunji: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:
pa Buhari trying to rebrand himself like a new generation music lover. To appear more cool, civilized and acceptable to the public. Too little too late. He's deceiving himself if he thinks attending a music show will change the general public's perception of him. He probably hate the music they're playing at the arena.

Did GEJ know who Dr. Dre is when he wore those Beats by Dre headphones given to him by that political jobber called D'banj? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by iamakbar(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
AutosBay:
The loose wey this Buhari go loose dey do press up.
Thank GOD na loose u talk... olodo oshi!
Better dedicate enough time to ur grammar... u seriously need it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by afrika(f): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
OP, where is El Rufai aka Herr Flick of Ze Gestapo?

Na this kids be our biggest problem.
Una papa steal our money, carry una go londone.
We dey naija to feel d heat.

See idiots.
Ask dem where the road to their village, dem go gork!!

See thia eyes olokpa eye like frog no be open eyez.

Yankee dem born dem, na no u sabi naija pose#supportcpc.

So easy. Nonsense kids

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by john6006: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
maclatunji:

What should be in the picture? grin grin grin

TINUNBU OR AWOLOWO
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by iswallker(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Where is the popcorn...

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by skukimania(f): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Good to see my incoming president in good spirit..... Only two contestants for presidential seat Buhari and the rest(GEJ etc....)

I only see one oooo.

Buhari and the rest!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by 1stola: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2014
EVEN GOATS DISLIKE THIS GOAT OF A MAN.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by major466(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

I actually thought Saro the musical was about the late Ken Saro-Wiwa just as Fela, the musical. I was wondering how could a Buhari sit in on such a show about the Ogoni activist that his "saint" Abacha killed brutally

#Never_Again
Lust for Power is making Buhari do things he doesn't believe in.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by chuks552: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Campainings are still ongoing for General buhari,your support still counts,to can make your donations to account number, 1824990015 account name Igwe chukwudi bank FCMB.Your support no matter how little is needed,join us let us vote out cluelessness

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by AreaFada2: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2014
Firefire:

No be small thing, the human being dey do press up irresponsibly around Nigeria in anticipation of the international disgrace in Feb. 2015. grin grin grin

The tear glands in GMB's eyes are currently doing intensive press up program to build huge capacity. The tear ducts are enlarging into dual carriageway.

They will have plenty of work to do come Feb. 2015. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Erection(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2014
R.I.P Old Dynosaur.. #Mohammadu Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by ZACHIE: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
Amaechi looks so confused.

Amaechi be like: How did I get here? And why do they expect me to pay for this crap and drive them to their hotels?

Ode. Amechi is a graduate of English.
English grads are literary inclined.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by warpedlogician: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And The support keep swelling!

Na placard to vote?
Hahahaha.
No go grab your pvc.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by GIYAZZ(m): 10:30am On Dec 24, 2014
Yo yo yo people! It's Nairaland 2014: So you think you can sing competition!

It's here again! We just need you to record a voice note of you singing or rapping whatever, and have fun watch fellow Nairalanders rate you!

Join the fun here! Even Seun recorded a voice note!
You wanna hear his voice? Come on in! wink

www.nairaland.com/2059613/nairaland-think-sing-2014-season#29158507
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Rapking1: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2014
I joined politics because i wz hungry#quoted by 1 politician# great speech 4rm owa leaders#
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by major466(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2014
maclatunji:

Did GEJ know who Dr. Dre is when he wore those Beats by Dre headphones given to him by that political jobber called D'banj? grin grin grin
Of course. GEJ has always been a music lover. Reason why he appropriated the sum of $200 million dollars for the entertainment industry. Will Buhari do this knowing fully well he hates music?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by john6006: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2014
I pray for innocent soul that will die during the festival period called Election....in Nigeria .
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by happyzed0(f): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Dis buhari no get ear self. Em nava hear say no space 4 aso rock

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by leofric2014(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
AutosBay:
The loose wey this Buhari go loose dey do press up.
how many of una papa don ever enter govenment house once.not to talk of aspiring foe an elective office.....dey they dey type rubbish...
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by maclatunji: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2014
major466:

Of course. GEJ has always been a music lover. Reason why he appropriated the sum of $200 million dollars for the entertainment industry. Will Buhari do this knowing fully well he hates music?

This is not the answer to my question.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
1stola:
EVEN GOATS DISLIKE THIS GOAT OF A MAN.
Or He provides food for everybody, including animals such as goats. he is sow sweet that goat can feed on his picture. Have you seen a goat eat paper before?

GEJ till 2019

You have Fashiola in your fold and you are presenting Buhari for election? And you want me to call you progressives?
You are retrogressives...............if you do not believe this please, explain why.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Newshunter: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari cannot win election in Nigeria, it is like castle building in the air and living in fools paradise to assume an unelectable Buhar of Bohar can win election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribute is hundred naira
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by BrokenTV: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
Lol. Don't you just envy is! cheesy

That is my incoming president right there. smiley
You mean incoming President of Arewa fraternity.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by john6006: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2014
[b]
atbu1983:
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribute is hundred naira
[/b]
EFCC account number KIRIKIRI

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by Newshunter: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2014
Buhar of Bohar cannot win election in Nigeria, no matter APC tries to brandish or camouflag him
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2014
afrika:

Na this kids be our biggest problem.
Una papa steal our money, carry una go londone.
We dey naija to feel d heat.

See idiots.
Ask dem where the road to their village, dem go gork!!

See thia eyes olokpa eye like frog no be open eyez.

Yankee dem born dem, na no u sabi naija pose#supportcpc.

So easy. Nonsense kids

Early morning sk ati paraga tienz
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by 1stola: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2014
agabaI23:
Or He provides food for everybody, including animals such as goats. he is sow sweet that goat can feed on his picture. Have you seen a goat eat paper before?

GEJ till 2019

You have Fashiola in your fold and you are presenting Buhari for election? And you want me to call you progressives?
You are retrogressives...............if you do not believe this please, explain why.
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.
Re: PHOTO: Buhari, Amaechi, El-rufai, Mamora @ Saro The Musical In Lagos by MudRaker: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
ZACHIE:

Ode. Amechi is a graduate of English.
English grads are literary inclined.

And how does this piece of information affect me or the thread at hand?

I rule you out of point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shares Epic Throwback Photos | Peek / D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.