Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) (39377 Views)

This Can't Be Real! Surgeons Operating On A Patient With Aid Of Touchlight Phone / Wedding Pics Of Billionaire Daughter & Chief Operating Director Of Cool FM, Evit / Popular 52yr Old Woman Arrested For Allegedly Operating Baby Factory In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by sichri(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2014
looking at a tab is different from operating it..........e be like say, dey want start deceiving again oooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2014
mikeansy:

can we vote him for senate too? he has a tablet toooo!!!!!

lmao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by brabus(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Vote Ted for Senate President! He can operate a tablet grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUvSNicUIk8

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by HirstMOG(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Please permit me to edit the highlighted slightly =>

[img]http://3.bp..com/-k8w4JXhMMYk/VH976ZKmUjI/AAAAAAABIcQ/p09wQF0zqtQ/s1600/buhari2.jpg[/img]

Dumb is what dumb will always do, irrespective of the packaging!!!

Aboki in a jacket, looks like photo-shop!! Lolz!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
So we should start dancing because buhari got a tablet mtcheeeeewwwwww

I have mine too

lmao! Sharraap Julina bae, you don't own a Tab jor
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by omenka(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Kwekwekwekwekwe... cheesy grin
I can see both of you perverts (Barcanista) had some fun last night. Came rather too late to the party. cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
See load wey only you carry cheesy

Mehn! That booty is enough to give a real man serious Hard_on esp' this kind Harmathan
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
Perv!! cheesycheesycheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
I can see both of you perverts (Barcanista) had some fun last night. Came rather too late to the party. cheesy
You should have been ya to feel the package
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by honeric01(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
See load wey only you carry cheesy

Oga, according to research carried out by me on you for a period of 2 days, I can confirm to nairalanders that you are a confirmed womaniser

confess, you check all the female handles on each thread you visit: Be like Gmb, be truthful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by redcliff: 7:06am On Dec 24, 2014
mikeansy:

Its better to close you mouth and be a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2014
relchange:
he is befuddled by the device.
he be like "how does this sh$$t work" lol cheesy

Oh boy, This your High Thundered Grammar eh, You want suffocate some of these Jambites on Nairaland? Easy o...Na early momor be this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by sufido123: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Don't be fooled, Buhari does not know how to operated a tablet. He has succeeded in fooling Osinbajo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Frydae: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Pls, Y should it be news that he os operating a tablet if itis not something new to him? Common sense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2014
honeric01:

Oga, according to research carried out by me on you for a period of 2 days, I can confirm to nairalanders that you are a confirmed womaniser

confess, you check all the female handles on each thread you visit: Be like Gmb, be truthful.
Quite obvious God bless female folks worldwide cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Imagine someone they bring out for president. .....who did not even enlightened to be a local government chairman

ANYWAY GEJ TILL BUHARI GET BRUSHED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Alfred200825:
Is operating a tablet a criteria for contesting as president?
yes ,it is for apc members and candidates.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Heroesk9: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
...and what does 'tab' has to do with govt??.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by omenka(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
You should have been ya to feel the package
You like better tin nor be small. The shewe don holla back so? grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by abolk(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
GMB carry go Jo.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by ibrax(m): 7:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Chai.....why should a holding a tablet causing so much uproar shocked
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Still doesn't prove anything. If an illiterate can use a phone, why can't they use a tablet?

Buhari displayed his literacy level when he promised to secure the economy of Nigeria using the police, airforce and army and on top of that he promised to stabilize prices of oil in a market that he has no control over. The man Buhari is still living in the ages and for those that thinks he will listen to whatever his vice will advice him on, you will be disappointment.

Buhari is known not to take advice from anyone which is one of the reason IBB displaced him because he was at the point of putting a nail to Nigeria's coffin. That's the type of man that has become a Saint over night. I hope buhari will respect the lives of people in the north and not incite his illiterate followers to start killing innocent Nigerians just because he didn't win.

I still remember one of the promises Buhari made to Nigerians, that the Dogs and Baboons will be soaked in blood if he loses the election. So in other words, voting for him is a must and by force.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by afoo02(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
mikeansy:

Are u in this country? How can u expect me to vote for this white dude for senate when we're not in south Africa? Use black boy if u wanna win this argument.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:10am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
If Juliaann na course for university, na she I go choose as my first and second choice, and I no go gree graduate cheesy

hahahahahahhahahahaha Lol want keel me....
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:

Lmao.... Maybe some other time! cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by multiconcept(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
manutdadex:
dis post is actually stupid! So because him dey watch psqure song ontop one tab, dat one mean say him get brain?? I knw say una go stil show SAI BUHARI FUCKIN AN ASEWO! Or beta stil SAI BUHARI FUCKIN HIS WIFE! Una realy funny! Tab now na big deal for una eye..party awon ara OKO
u think through ur anus lipsrsealed
manutdadex:
dis post is actually stupid! So because him dey watch psqure song ontop one tab, dat one mean say him get brain?? I knw say una go stil show SAI BUHARI FUCKIN AN ASEWO! Or beta stil SAI BUHARI FUCKIN HIS WIFE! Una realy funny! Tab now na big deal for una eye..party awon ara OKO
u think through ur anus
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by brightedge(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
hmm
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Walahi, na carry over go be my 2nd name. cheesy grin

You quys are never a dull moment...Can't stop lolinq here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by davidguitar20: 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Who is that fool here that said GMB is an illiterate?ok let us compare Nigeria level of Education in the 1950's to the current level of our Education now,what you learn in secondary school then is almost equivalent to our poo so called university degree that at the end no employment guarantee and after all GMB went to various Military school both in Nigeria here and abroad,I guess that fool that said GMB is not educated should show to public here his/her grand pa certificate in school! Competent Fools
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by honeric01(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Quite obvious God bless female folks worldwide cheesy cheesy

Hehehe choi, then Gmb should not consider someone like you for any post in the nearest future because you are likely to go the way of that confused FFK.

That's what womanising brings lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by multiconcept(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2014
manutdadex:
u think through ur anus
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
God would send havock to the homes of people who do not want positive CHANGE and the corrupt to be JAILED in nigeria in jesus name amen
. BIG AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally / Lil Kesh Mocks Davido For Saying Ronaldo Followed Him On Instagram / Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.