Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) (39375 Views)

This Can't Be Real! Surgeons Operating On A Patient With Aid Of Touchlight Phone / Wedding Pics Of Billionaire Daughter & Chief Operating Director Of Cool FM, Evit / Popular 52yr Old Woman Arrested For Allegedly Operating Baby Factory In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by major466(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Looking at the picture, Buhari appears to be staring at the tablet wandering what he's holding on his hand. It doesn't look like he's browsing the net. I bet he doesn't even know how to use it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by onyengbu: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Operating kwa? Abia!

The man posed for a picture which will be used to debunk the "semi illiterate" tag and it is very obvious if you look at that picture well. Everyone in the room is even watching as he posed.

If he is "operating", why is he just grabbing the tablet with both hands and watching the topmost part of the twitter page that contains no tweets. He should be scrolling or at least be pressing something.

APC is full of aimless propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Odukes(m): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari all way, merry xmas!!!
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2014
APC ,trying too hard to market a semi-literate fellow to Nigerians in this 21st century is simply appalling to say the least. grin

If you like,

Bath a pig

Powder a pig

A pig remains a pig. grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by crowntoro(f): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2014
what is the meaning of this bullshit on FP? How is that our business if he knows how to operate a Tablet? Na wa for the mods on nairaland o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided ,mstcheeeeeew*
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Sai Buhari,alwayz proving opposition wrong since 1400.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by 100Cents: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, was pictured operating his tablet yesterday. It's obvious he was operating his (latest) twitter account, from what we can see on the screen of the tablet!

He is watching pictures.

Illiterate nah illiterate..
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
What's this one sayingundecided

this one said that you should stop using another person's picture as your dp.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2014
grin Yes bro,cause that is what u are
Truckpusher:
APC ,trying too hard to market a semi-literate fellow to Nigerians in this 21st century is simply appalling to say the least. grin

If you like,

Bath a pig

Powder a pig

A pig remains a pig. grin tongue
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by honeric01(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Everything you wrote up there has a fair probability of being correct except the last sentence.

And the last sentence has no fair probability? tongue
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Erection(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2014
R.I.P Gen. Muhammadu Buhari cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Icecomrade: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2014
CELEBRATING BUHARI BECAUSE HE HAS A TABLET AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT?

BUHARI'S SUPPORTERS HAVE A VERY CHEAP AND SHALLOW MIND.

MTCHEEWWWWWWWWWWW

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Daniel6(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2014
See the way e hold am like village man.this must be planned to make us believe that he belongs to the digital age.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Gamesound(m): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Nnah see illiterate Aboki with tab grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by soldierdollar(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Buhari, being silencing his critics since 1983. They said he's not updated, he has just shown them that he's over-updated by operating a tablet. I've never seen where an illiterate operates a tab, or have you?! Abeg, carry on the People's General. 2015 is sure for you.

#SAI Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.

You be small mumu o . You never see Barrow pushers de operate tablets ?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Juliaann(f): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

this one said that you should stop using another person's picture as your dp.
Look if u have nothing reasonable to say this morning just stfu or get something better to do
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by anonimi: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2014
honeric01:

And the last sentence has no fair probability? tongue

I don talk my own waka pass cheesy
Nor be for my mouth you go hear (this time at least) sey teacher mama na winch grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by BrokenTV: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Do you have a picture of Clueless Jonathan with a tab? I don't think so!
So operating a tablet is now a yardstick for measuring personal achievement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by manutdadex(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Do you have a picture of Clueless Jonathan with a tab? I don't think so!
MR sanni(gej's gateman) uses d new ipad air)its a gift frm Gej...wetin dem share for gej duta weddin?? Abeg una dey fuckup..tab ke? 16000 for Konga?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2014
He's staring at de stuff like 'wat's this?'...obviously handed to him to like baby by one of his aides cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
sufido123:
Find out what Buhari is looking for
imagine playing tom and Jerry on tablet...........semi illiterate
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Skillz02(m): 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
For me right from time i'm not in support of any
candidate cos i've not hear any of them advocating
ICT introduction but seeing this pix i think i will
have to support GMB ask me why before you castigate me ?

The present gov't did not provide me with job but the
INTERNET did so for me earning more money on
internet it requires more people to have access to
it so the internet can atleast reduce 30% of job
unemployment so let oga Buhari aids let him be
aware of that
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by ellechrystal(f): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, was pictured operating his tablet yesterday. It's obvious he was operating his (latest) twitter account, from what we can see on the screen of the tablet!
This is unbelievable. .i can't deduce any single atom of importance in this report. So buhari operates a tablet n it's news? Wao.. does it mean he has never done so? Or its new to him? I really don't get it.
Buhari this buhari that.
Please let's take it easy, lest we'll ve a pic of him in his toilet soon.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by ellechrystal(f): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Skillz02:
For me right from time i'm not in support of any
candidate cos i've not hear any of them advocating
ICT introduction but seeing this pix i think i will
have to support GMB ask me why before you castigate me ?

The present gov't did not provide me with job but the
INTERNET did so for me earning more money on
internet it requires more people to have access to
it so the internet can atleast reduce 30% of job
unemployment so let oga Buhari aids let him be
aware of that

Lord of host.. REALLY? He operates a tablet n u vote him in 4 that? Haba please correct my impression about u right now if am wrong..
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2014
ellechrystal:

This is unbelievable. .i can't deduce any single atom of importance in this report. So buhari operates a tablet n it's news? Wao.. does it mean he has never done so? Or its new to him? I really don't get it.
Buhari this buhari that.
Please let's take it easy, lest we'll ve a pic of him in his toilet soon.

The reason it's a news is that most of you believe he can't operate a browsing phone, let alone a tab.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by ellechrystal(f): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2014
BrokenTV:

So operating a tablet is now a yardstick for measuring personal achievement.
I wonder That's how u get to know who is d clueless one. So johna is expected to move about raising an ipad adjacent his forehead to b voted it.. clueless one..
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by baba11(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Sai buhari all the way....
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Buhari, being silencing his critics since 1983. They said he's not updated, he has just shown them that he's over-updated by operating a tablet. I've never seen where an illiterate operates a tab, or have you?! Abeg, carry on the People's General. 2015 is sure for you.

#SAI Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
he is semi-updated, haven't you seen all those useless whores who can barely read a line in a book operate even macs
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by ellechrystal(f): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

The reason it's a news is that most of you believe he can't operate a browsing phone, let alone a tab.
Most of "U"?? Stand corrected , u may want to type "Most people or Most Niralanders" next time.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by ellechrystal(f): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Icecomrade:
CELEBRATING BUHARI BECAUSE HE HAS A TABLET AND A TWITTER ACCOUNT?

BUHARI'S SUPPORTERS HAVE A VERY CHEAP AND SHALLOW MIND.

MTCHEEWWWWWWWWWWW

just like him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by davo90tico(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

dude he isn't operating the tablet he is just staring at it just saying
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

GMB must have seen one of my posts online. cheesy
We are not liars like GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.