Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) (39379 Views)

This Can't Be Real! Surgeons Operating On A Patient With Aid Of Touchlight Phone / Wedding Pics Of Billionaire Daughter & Chief Operating Director Of Cool FM, Evit / Popular 52yr Old Woman Arrested For Allegedly Operating Baby Factory In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin Lwkmd. The guy sha... The Oziegbe2015 wey I dey like him posts anyhow fa.
Maybe him de pull your leg
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Donphilophus is one of the major stakeholder in Nairaland progressive. In fact, he has been a progressive since I know him over a year ago and has remained so. He is our oga o

Bros, abeg stop the over hyping na.... cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by shaqhead: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
So we should start dancing because buhari got a tablet mtcheeeeewwwwww

I have mine too
My dear u got mo dan a tab from wat I can ceee...u fit wake deadi body o? U carry...no contest!
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by oziegbe2015: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Donphilophus is one of the major stakeholder in Nairaland progressive. In fact, he has been a progressive since I know him over a year ago and has remained so. He is our oga o
ok he is a child of light. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, abeg stop the over hyping na.... cheesy grin cool tongue
I de pay homage, not hyping. grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:24am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Maybe him de pull your leg

Maybe he was already in the state of hypnagogia when he made that remark! cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Maybe he was already in the state of hypnagogia when he made that remark! cheesy grin
Maybe na that babe booth wey cause am cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by oziegbe2015: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin Lwkmd. The guy sha... The Oziegbe2015 wey I dey like him posts anyhow fa.
sorry for the miss up. I just comfirmed from barcanista u are really a PROGRESSIVE
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Kzinne: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2014
manutdadex:
dis post is actually stupid! So because him dey watch psqure song ontop one tab, dat one mean say him get brain?? I knw say una go stil show SAI BUHARI FUCKIN AN ASEWO! Or beta stil SAI BUHARI FUCKIN HIS WIFE! Una realy funny! Tab now na big deal for una eye..party awon ara OKO
u are a disgusting monkey

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
I de pay homage, not hyping. grin

Ehen... cool

barcanista:
Maybe na that babe booth wey cause am cheesy cheesy

Na true o. That booth can do the undo. cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
sorry for the miss up. I just comfirmed from barcanista u are really a PROGRESSIVE

Na so brother. tongue
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
bros, no need to tell him sorry, we understand cheesy.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Ehen... cool

Na true o. That booth can do the undo. cheesy
I don even de reason am fa
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:31am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
I don even de reason am fa

cheesy badt guy.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy badt guy.
I am observing strange development
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:34am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
I am observing strange development

It's necessary bro. cool
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

It's necessary bro. cool
no be that one. But a recent trend
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:38am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
no be that one. But a recent trend

Which one again?! cool
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Which one again?! cool
You de sleep so?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
You de sleep so?

No, make you tell me for the other thread. Make we reserve this one for people wey want support/oppose GMB in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

No, make you tell me for the other thread. Make we reserve this one for people wey want support/oppose GMB in the morning.
Thread wey we don already turn to night hangout?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:48am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Thread wey we don already turn to night hangout?

D next set of commentators go discourage to contribute cos dem no go like 4th page. cool U undstnd na! cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

D next set of commentators go discourage to contribute cos dem no go like 4th page. cool U undstnd na! cheesy
Yes bro, they will be on READ ONLY mode cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Yes bro, they will be on READ ONLY mode cheesy cheesy

Hahaha.... Yabbing suppose still go on na.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Hahaha.... Yabbing suppose still go on na.
Tomakint, our friend from the umbrella is reading

1 Like

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Tomakint, our friend from the umbrella is reading

Exactly. That's why I say make we finally move our party to that other thread so he can contribute in the morning. cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by knightsTempler: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2014
eye4eye:

Omo Igbo, you just confirmed why I called you slow poke.

Oboy cool down what's the insult all about?

Them dey do you from village?

Why quoting the guy in psychotic haste?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Sibabasibaba1: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2014
knightsTempler:

Oboy cool down what's the insult all about?

Them dey do you from village?

Why quoting the guy in psychotic haste?

-------------

You should have known that abuse and violence are not atypical of the Buhari terrorist. They do that online and offline. It is in their DNA.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Wisegeek01(m): 4:13am On Dec 24, 2014
And them talk say the guy no go school, u tink is eazy to operate tablet"

grin
Funny father christmas costumes"

https://www.nairaland.com/2058974/funny-naija-father-christmas-costumes
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Vince77(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2014
What i see here is a looser looking at a tablet.... wats in a tablet Anyway... almost everyone owns a tablet.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by manutdadex(m): 5:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Kzinne:
u are a disgusting monkey
dats wat u do best apshit! Abuse witout replyin....jst like ur party! U guys are nt d change we need...if dis is wat u re bringin to d table...den u wil draw us back to 1818! Awon weere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Mocks Davido For Saying Ronaldo Followed Him On Instagram / Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) / Fans To Oge Okoye: "You Have A Fake Gucci Bag" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.