Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) (39372 Views)

This Can't Be Real! Surgeons Operating On A Patient With Aid Of Touchlight Phone / Wedding Pics Of Billionaire Daughter & Chief Operating Director Of Cool FM, Evit / Popular 52yr Old Woman Arrested For Allegedly Operating Baby Factory In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
I know your gf I will tell her everything u have been doing here

don't mind them
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Oboy, that booth is what I have been praying for grin

Badt guy... The babe sef only dey admire am o. She ain't gat that cheesy grin. We all are admirers. cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 24, 2014
he is befuddled by the device.
he be like "how does this sh$$t work" lol cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by usibengate(m): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2014
PDP and it's e-goats should stop hating
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Juliaann(f): 12:49am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Walahi I won't mind to lose her as long as I will gain you cheesy
Am not surprised u never disappoint

Ladies man
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 12:49am On Dec 24, 2014
eye4eye:

Some of these miscreants from PDP are lost! They think Buhari cannot even differentiate between A and B. They forgot he was former Head of State that presented National Budget to the Nation twice in the 80s, January 1st 1984 and January 1st 1985.

His critics ain't seen anything yet. He would continue to disappoint them!
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Juliaann(f): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
mikeansy:

don't mind them

OK
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Lobolintin(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Buhari, being silencing his critics since 1983. They said he's not updated, he has just shown them that he's over-updated by operating a tablet. I've never seen where an illiterate operates a tab, or have you?! Abeg, carry on the People's General. 2015 is sure for you.... My neighbor wife, no get FsLC... And her grammar nah die, she get Tecno Phantom Z... So, u don't need to be educated to use a tab dude... Get sense and grow up... Team GEJ/SAMBO.. Till God calls naija

#SAI Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by lorddannie: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, was pictured operating his tablet yesterday. It's obvious he was operating his twitter account, from what we can see on the screen of the tablet!
. The clueless 'semi-illiterate' looks confused and don't know exactly what to do with the tablet.

The way he stares at it shipishly reminds one of "the gods must be crazy"

Someone should kindly tell him that what he is holding is not TV.

I am sure he was saying "wahali talahi this thing no dey in 1984, zeir waz only telebishan, kworaption and zizeazes" cheesy

Meanwhile, Nigerians and the world are still waiting for him to stabilise world oil price grin cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Am not surprised u never disappoint

Ladies man
As long as I don't disappoint you, I am cool kiss.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Lobolintin(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:
Buhari, being silencing his critics since 1983. They said he's not updated, he has just shown them that he's over-updated by operating a tablet. I've never seen where an illiterate operates a tab, or have you?! Abeg, carry on the People's General. 2015 is sure for you.
#SAI Buhari/Osinbajo 2015.
My neighbor wife, no get FsLC... And her grammar nah die, she get Tecno Phantom Z... So, u don't need to be educated to use a tab dude... Get sense and grow up... Team GEJ/SAMBO.. Till God calls naija

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 12:54am On Dec 24, 2014
lorddannie:
. The clueless 'semi-illiterate' looks confused and don't know exactly what to do with the tablet.

I am sure he was saying "wahali talahi this thing no dey in 1984, only kworaption and zizeazes" cheesy

Meanwhile, Nigerians and the world are still waiting for him to stabilise world oil price grin cheesy

Guess what! We prefer an honest and competent semi-illiterate to a clueless and incompetent PhD Holder, who can't even head his immediate family!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Juliaann(f): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
As long as I don't disappoint you, I am cool kiss.
Smh
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Badt guy... The babe sef only dey admire am o. She ain't gat that cheesy grin. We all are admirers. cheesy
You never can tell bro. Some people are blessed inward and outward cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Smh
Nice to meet you. CYM
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Juliaann(f): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
Nice to meet you. CYM
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Lobolintin:

My neighbor wife, no get FsLC... And her grammar nah die, she get Tecno Phantom Z... So, u don't need to be educated to use a tab dude... Get sense and grow up... Team GEJ/SAMBO.. Till God calls naija
What is your definition of illiteracy?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
You get my message?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
You never can tell bro. Some people are blessed inward and outward cheesy cheesy

Hahaha... cheesy grin tongue
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Hahaha... cheesy grin tongue
If Juliaann na course for university, na she I go choose as my first and second choice, and I no go gree graduate cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Juliaann(f): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
If Juliaann na course for university, na she I go choose as my first and second choice, and I no go gree graduate cheesy
Lol seriously u are still the same barcanista I use to know u can never changecheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Lol seriously u are still the same barcanista I use to know u can never changecheesy
I had wanted to change for the Christmas but I won't change again cheesy.

btw: the same barcanista you use to know? Can we continue from where we last stopped without further delay?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:

Walahi, na carry over go be my 2nd name. cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by oziegbe2015: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

If na she get dat load, make I melt. tongue cheesy grin
sleep dey ur eye, you have past ur bed time undecided
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

Walahi, na carry over go be my 2nd name. cheesy grin
I tell you cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
grin grin
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:12am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:

cheesy grin for where. I dey kampe.
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by oziegbe2015: 1:13am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

cheesy grin for where. I dey kampe.
are u a PROGRESSIVE or saTANist?
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:

What an insult! Chai... Cc: Barcanista, Caseless, Omenka, Orlandoowoh cheesy
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 24, 2014
donphilopus:

What an insult! Chai... Cc: Barcanista, Caseless, Omenka, Orlandoowoh cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Forgive him Sir, he asked out of curiousity albeit ignorantly
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Donphilophus is one of the major stakeholder in Nairaland progressive. In fact, he has been a progressive since I know him over a year ago and has remained so. He is our oga o
Re: Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture) by donphilopus: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Forgive him Sir, he asked out of curiousity albeit ignorantly

cheesy grin Lwkmd. The guy sha... The Oziegbe2015 wey I dey like him posts anyhow fa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car / Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Tunde Ednut Shades Tboss With A Photo Of Bally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.