Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes (3574 Views)

See This: Tompolo May Not Be "Wanted" Actually / Why We Can’t Hand Over Tompolo To JTF, EFCC —ijaw Elders, Youths / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by oziegbe2015: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Talk about who now is an ethnic saTANic bigot mr IJAW PRESIDENT
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by Collynzo22: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
I know many Urhobo and Isoko guys that are ready to fight you if you dare criticise Jonathan.
GEJ will get 99.99 percent of Urhobo votes.
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2014
larryUG:

please wat is the language of opobo. the official language. cos u do not know history. if not u will know how opobo came to be. is the official language ijaw?
it is clear that you have no clue. Quit arguing and seek enlightenment
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Collynzo22:
I know many Urhobo and Isoko guys that are ready to fight you if you dare criticise Jonathan.
GEJ will get 99.99 percent of Urhobo votes.
GBAM This is the true picture and not what the op posted. God bless the President and us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by larryUG(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
it is clear that you have no clue. Quit arguing and seek enlightenment
answer ma question barcanista. wat is d official language of opobo. is it ijaw language? mr enlightened.
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
larryUG:

answer ma question barcanista. wat is d official language of opobo. is it ijaw language? mr enlightened.
There is no central Ijaw language. Every clan and kingdom speak their own but interrelated language. Okrikans speak Okrika, Kalabaris speak Kalabari, Opobo speak Opobo, Ndoni speak Ndoni etc. An Ijaw man in Gbarammatu or some places in delta state may address God as Tamara, another Ijaw uses ayiba (mostly in Bayelsa), another uses Tamuno (mostly in Rivers). My point is there is nothing like "Ijaw" language, Ijaw is an ethnic group but not a language because ijaw nation have no central language and that is what the Ijaw nation is working on. Again, opobo is 700% ijaw. A trip there will change your perception. Stop hiding in your cave to assume you know something you don't.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by larryUG(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
There is no central Ijaw language. Every clan and kingdom speak their own but interrelated language. Okrikans speak Okrika, Kalabaris speak Kalabari, Opobo speak Opobo, Ndoni speak Ndoni etc. An Ijaw man in Gbarammatu or some places in delta state may address God as Tamara, another Ijaw uses ayiba (mostly in Bayelsa), another uses Tamuno (mostly in Rivers). My point is there is nothing like "Ijaw" language, Ijaw is an ethnic group but not a language because ijaw nation have no central language and that is what the Ijaw nation is working on. Again, opobo is 700% ijaw. A trip there will change your perception. Stop hiding in your cave to assume you know something you don't.
u have neva been there, if not u will know dt d language of opobo is not opobo, it is Ibani. u r d 1 who needs the trip, not me. i am more enlightened dan u r. If u r not ignorant, u will know dt the pesn who founded opobo is not an ijaw man.
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2014
larryUG:

u have neva been there, if not u will know dt d language of opobo is not opobo, it is Ibani. u r d 1 who needs the trip, not me. i am more enlightened dan u r. If u r not ignorant, u will know dt the pesn who founded opobo is not an ijaw man.
lols... Jaja didn't found Opobo, Jaja was acceepted by the Opobos. You obviously have no clue my friend. Thanks for the correction on Ibani(forgive my excitement) but my point remains that Ijaws have no central language, you need to get schooled or ask any Opobos. I know you are an igboman, I have encountered your type over this. You should quit your self-deception and seek knowledge.
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by fr3do(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
his bitterness stem from the victory of Okowa over the so-called Urhobo candidates.

Jonathan or no Jonathan, Anioma had been itching for the governorship. Despite constituting 33% of Delta, Anioma has not produced a governor since 1991.
Urhobo alone can't do jack if not backed by other ethnicities, and that UPU is a primitive organization that a people shouldn't answer to.
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by atlwireles: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Another make believe rubbish. Write it down today, Okowa is the next gov and Jonathan wins delta by 99% of the vote.
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2014
fr3do:

Jonathan or no Jonathan, Anioma had been itching for the governorship. Despite constituting 33% of Delta, Anioma has not produced a governor since 1991.
Urhobo alone can't do jack if not backed by other ethnicities, and that UPU is a primitive organization that a people shouldn't answer to.
The issue of delta politics is entirely the business of delta people, I don't see how it affect the entire Ijaw nation or Bayelsa people
Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by larryUG(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
lols... Jaja didn't found Opobo, Jaja was acceepted by the Opobos. You obviously have no clue my friend. Thanks for the correction on Ibani(forgive my excitement) but my point remains that Ijaws have no central language, you need to get schooled or ask any Opobos. I know you are an igboman, I have encountered your type over this. You should quit your self-deception and seek knowledge.
Barcanista, who was accepted by the opobo? sometimes i wonder where the hell u get ur info from. i am an igbo man, and i am not claiming dt opobo is ibo, tho if u have been dia u will knw dey speak igbo more dan ibani(which i doubt u have ever been there). talking to u is like talkin to a spoon, am OUT.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes by fr3do(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2014
barcanista:
The issue of delta politics is entirely the business of delta people, I don't see how it affect the entire Ijaw nation or Bayelsa people

Indeed it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Female Governor Produced. / I Am Impatiently Waiting For Buhari To Fail Woefully / Biafra (IPOB) Agitation Is Lawful Says United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.