Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story (28999 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by SenatorJames(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keep calm. The problem is from your school and not NYSC. Since you didn't commit any offence on camp, your school with work on the accreditation of the courses involved and get mobilized later. Just make sure you report to your school as instructed.

Good luck.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by zicky(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
ifyonuoha:
@kirinwa .....How come a FUT does agric courses?....even doing courses that is not technological?.....you should use ur senses very well....and if ur are judging MOUAU by the type of uni it is, as in agric uni,...then wat will u call unis lik OAU,UNiLAG,UI, that do courses lik engineering beta dat all these technological unis....and it amazed me to see that a federal university of Agriculture...FUNAAB...abeokuta topped FUTO and FUTA in this years NUC university rank.....so stop criticizing this post and its poster because he is from an agric university....and very soon, by d tym naija oil will finish and naija will b runnin bac to agriculture, all this agric unis will begin to top... I rep MOUAU....CEET....Civil engineering
Greatest ACES
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
free2ryhme:

pardon me are you learning how to talk and test your prowess in the English language

was it hard for you in secondary school

ur opinion sir.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Tchiman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Mumu........ Mmsshheewwww

Wish u same.......weyrey!!!
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by cutebright(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2014
pls am appealing to the moderator to please remove and delete this thread. and the post as well.i hav gotten reasonable assurance that the issue will soon be resolved soon.all the same i appreciate all ur comments ...
tnx all.moderator please kindly grant my request on this please
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by lalasticlala(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2014
cutebright:
pls am appealing to the moderator to please remove and delete this thread. and the post as well.i hav gotten reasonable assurance that the issue will soon be resolved soon.all the same i appreciate all ur comments ...
tnx all.moderator please kindly grant my request on this please

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses / Nasarawa Police Arrest Fake Corps Member In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.