Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Ladies Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls (2574 Views)

This Is What We Guy's Wants .. Ladies Pls(pic) / Ladies Pls Choose Wisely Between Dis Pics Ok / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Pls by lilmax(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
beautycrush24:

Well, those are obviously the category of people that can do it. Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that?
not enough evidence
Re: Ladies Pls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
3cycle:
Its possible only when you date a politician or the son of a politician or a ritualist.
Chop and die....

3cycle always funny
Die ke ?

Is that why they aren't here to share their experience
I don't want to believe this only happens in nollywood.
Nlanders always talk about spending on babes and am wondering how much they spend.
Re: Ladies Pls by FLAWLES(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Shey you know in some NOLLYWOOD movie abi film dey do put=PLS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME??
Re: Ladies Pls by beautycrush24(f): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
chidyhels:

I know some yahoo boys

Have you experienced it yourself?

No but i have friends who have
Re: Ladies Pls by beautycrush24(f): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
lilmax:
not enough evidence
K
Re: Ladies Pls by thorbar(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
chidyhels:

What's d talk about?
Abt ur kind hu would want 2 drain guys purse,,is it all abt girls buying everytin,y not guys...d unfortunate part is u end up calling d guy MAGA,,,,and if he is wise ,u ll say he is stingy....Gosh...girls sha..no 1 would study dem and graduate
Re: Ladies Pls by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2014
thorbar:
Abt ur kind hu would want 2 drain guys purse,,is it all abt girls buying everytin,y not guys...d unfortunate part is u end up calling d guy MAGA,,,,and if he is wise ,u ll say he is stingy....Gosh...girls sha..no 1 would study dem and graduate
Sorry o
Your case is stronggg
Re: Ladies Pls by thorbar(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2014
chidyhels:

Sorry o
Your case is stronggg
yeah...but fair dan urs
Re: Ladies Pls by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
chidyhels:

I know some yahoo boys

Have you experienced it yourself?

I have experience it big time.

The guy was a yahoo guy and his other friend was toasting me too. So I think it was more of the highest bidder.
They took turns to take me out for shopping and spoil me.

I fell for the highest bidder but unfortunately he just chop me and returned to his girlfriend.
Re: Ladies Pls by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I have experience it big time

The guy was a yahoo guy and his other friend was toasting me too. So I think it was more of the highest bidder.
They took turns to take me out for shopping and spoil me.

I fell for the highest bidder but unfortunately he just chop me and returned to his girlfriend.

she Male
Re: Ladies Pls by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
chidyhels:

she Male
Na you sabi
Re: Ladies Pls by Sunbellar: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
chidyhels:

she Male
You caught him redheaded.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Pls by red101(f): 4:04am On Jan 15, 2015
chidyhels:
So it's fiction after all

hahah I've been wondering the same myself. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Most Handsome And Beautiful's / JEEZ!!! Meet The World’s S3xiest Twins(18+ Photos) / Hey Mr Nice Guy! You Won't Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.