Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly (1361 Views)

Lagos State Governor Ambode Akinwunmi At The Second Quarterly Town Hall Meeting. / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by PentiumPro(f): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Yesterday, the governorship candidate of APC in Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode was at the Lagos state House of Assmebly to meet with the distinguished members.
He was warmly welcomed by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Adeyemi Ikuforiji and other distinguished members of the house.

#AMBO 2015

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by Chemical2(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by waleadex(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
It seems AA can't wait to be the next Lagos governor. God alone knows who's next.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by PentiumPro(f): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2014
waleadex:
It seems AA can't wait to be the next Lagos governor. God alone knows who's next.

He can't wait to hit the ground running.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Come 2015, you will be our governor.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by waleadex(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2014
PentiumPro:

He can't wait to hit the ground running.
He's got a better chance to win than Jimi...that's the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by temitemi1(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2014
Nonsense!! I wonder what become of him after his failure come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by temitemi1(m): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Nonsense!! I wonder what become of him after his failure come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!
Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by KwoiZabo(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Where are all the people shouting that Fashola looks Presidential, does Ambode look presidential too? With his head like potato. If this man win ehn e go loot us dry, he must be stopped. Fashola has a reputation to protect but this guy will hand us over to Tiifnubu angry

1 Like

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by temitemi1(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Look @ tinubu's LACKEY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by bamidele029: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Smart man with an impeccable CV, our next Governor . Lol the PDP paid trolls are so scared , 3 comments back to back Even posting the same comment twice, nothing original to say grin sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by PentiumPro(f): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Where are all the people shouting that Fashola looks Presidential, does Ambode look presidential too? With his head like potato. If this man win ehn e go loot us dry, he must be stopped. Fashola has a reputation to protect but this guy will hand us over to Tiifnubu angry

Ode.go and vote Ikpeazu, TA mugu or the dwarf call Otti in your state.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by Citadelbot: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2014
[s]
KwoiZabo:
[/s]

Shut up yeeboe, go vote the dwarf called Otti and the female Pita Hoebi in your village.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Wish him luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by Ikebossmann: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2014
pentiumpro,are u APC?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by Amazo: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
PentiumPro:
Yesterday, the governorship candidate of APC in Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode was at the Lagos state House of Assmebly to meet with the distinguished members.
He was warmly welcomed by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Adeyemi Ikuforiji and other distinguished members of the house.
#AMBO 2015

Yeah, Ambode will make an exemplary Governor and surely significantly outdo the laudable accomplishments made by the Fashola administration. He is truly a worthy successor cool.

Anyway, #PentiumPro i'm catching feelings for you. You're so beautiful kiss [curvaceous, boobilicious, bootylicious, cute, sexy, dazzling], intelligent, witty and funny. No other girl on Nairaland comes close to being as smart as you (no offense intended grin). Baby kiss in fact, it's official: i hereby betroth you on Nairaland wink. Guys keep off angry , ladies don't be jealous tongue cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by PentiumPro(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Ikebossmann:
pentiumpro,are u APC?

I'm for good governance.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by corperscorner: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am a big fan of CHANGE..........not APC. Though at the moment....APC through FASHOLA has been giving the needed change and I sincerely hope that continues.

But a Look at this picture is sending shrills to my spine.....AMBODE looks calm and determined. Lets hope the determination will be channeled towards promoting the legacy and foundation FASHOLA has already laid.

Till then.....CHANGE is what we truely need in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by Ikebossmann: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
PentiumPro:

I'm for good governance.
i hear you
Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by KwoiZabo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Shut up yeeboe, go vote the dwarf called Otti and the female Pita Hoebi in your village.
Igboos don't scream. ahh he looks presidential. Fashola this and that. so he that is down fears no fall unlike yoruba that runs their mouth like tap.
Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by oziegbe2015: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Notice how he is gradually been handed the mantle of govnorship. Since 1999 pdp have never won lagos that is the secret of lagos success
Re: Ambode Akinwunmi At Lagos State House Of Assmebly by dridowu: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Gomina ti o mu itesiwaju ilu eko ni a fe. Eni na ni Akinwunmi Ambode. Olorun oba a mu ojo ro. Amin oooooooo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Apc’s Billboards, Posters Damaged, Removed As Jonathan Campaigners Hit Osogbo / WOW!! See Buhari Running (VIDEO) / APC Warns PDP: Don't Attempt To Kill Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.