Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? (7086 Views)

1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Obasanjo. / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by VirginFinder: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2014
For some weeks now, Igbos have been gloating and musing over the possibility of the PDP candidate, Jimi Agbaje, picking an Igbo running mate.

They had nursed high hopes right from when he was just an aspirant. And it was almost looking like a done deal when Jimi Agbaje picked the ticket albeit controversially.

All the while, during previous political debates, I had urged them not to waste their vote on any of the Yoruba candidates with the hope of getting the deputy governorship position cos it won't happen.
Rather, I said they should 'mobilize massively' for the ibo candidate, Bob Okey Okoroji of APGA since in their warped imagination they make up '60%' of the voting population.

With this 'huge' voting strength, 'bloc ibo' votes will readily give ibo candidate the 'landslide victory' as the major Yoruba contenders will most likely share the much 'fewer' Yoruba votes.

Up till this morning I kept telling them that Jimi Agbaje will NEVER make the mistake of having an ibo running mate but they wouldn't budge.
They chose to remain in dream/lala land.

Now that Jimi Agbaje has fatally dashed your hopes, I want to believe that the stage has been set for the ibos to prove their worth to we Yorubas in Lagos by votin en masse for the ibo candidate APGA has fielded so that we can appreciate their 'huge' electoral value for once.

Igbos must NOT disappoint this time. The party is a strong ibo party and the candidate is ibo

What else?!

30 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Jakpon: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
They'l vote for Bob Okey Okoroji
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by simplemach(m): 11:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Thats if they will go out to vote at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by ejikeme(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2014
in Lagos??
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2014
They will vote Good luck.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Raiders: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2014
VirginFinder:
For some weeks now, Igbos have been gloating and musing over the possibility of the PDP candidate, Jimi Agbaje, picking an Igbo running mate.

They had nursed high hopes right from when he was just an aspirant. And it was almost looking like a done deal when Jimi Agbaje picked the ticket albeit controversially.

All the while, during previous political debates, I had urged them not to waste their vote on any of the Yoruba candidates with the hope of getting the deputy governorship position cos it won't happen.
Rather, I said they should 'mobilize massively' for the ibo candidate, Bob Okey Okoroji of APGA since in their warped imagination they make up '60%' of the voting population.

With this 'huge' voting strength, 'bloc ibo' votes will readily give ibo candidate the 'landslide victory' as the major Yoruba contenders will most likely share the much 'fewer' Yoruba votes.

Up till this morning I kept telling them that Jimi Agbaje will NEVER make the mistake of having an ibo running mate but they wouldn't budge.
They chose to remain in dream/lala land.

Now that Jimi Agbaje has fatally dashed your hopes, I want to believe that the stage has been set for the ibos to prove their worth to we Yorubas in Lagos by votin en masse for the ibo candidate APGA has fielded so that we can appreciate their 'huge' electoral value for once.

Igbos must NOT disappoint this time. The party is a strong ibo party and the candidate is ibo

What else?!
I don't play tribal politics. I wont vote a candidate because of his ethnicity. I am going to vote for the person I feel will perform for the next four years and I hope the Igbos in Lagos also vote for their right candidate irrespective of his religious and tribal association. We are in 2014 and its time for us Nigerians to stop allowing politicians use divide and conquer tricks to f00l us.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by walexzee11(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Let them vote for APGA.... Then,they'll know how strong their vote is....

Let them start the beginning of their Woe in Lagos.

Can they make that demand in Kano?

13 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by PentiumPro(f): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Ibos must make Okoroji the governor of Lagos or they should shut up and keep paying their taxes, shop levies and rents to their host peacefully.

23 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by win1234: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
u want PDP votes divided in Lagos, no way, no last minute campaign from APC after Feb. 14 presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by kestolove95(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
who is taking d mistake of nigeria called d igbos seriuli mst b high on cheap drug...giv igbo man 1k e go stab him bro for u,d wil vote for pdp since dey d party himself hv endorse dia boss in abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by oziegbe2015: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Igbos were slaves to obj(yoruba) yaradua(hausa) gej(south south) their own is follow follow, and to beg each pdp govt not to abadon them while pdp rapes them over and over. They would say yoruba this and that, whereas yoruba has since inception have beign relevant to nigeria politics, it doesn't take rape and insults it is independent. The north too do not take poo, they stand by their own, but the directionless race is now clapping for the fisherman lineage. In politics you make urself relevant. Even apga openly contests for pdp and u wonder why the man their mr ojuku gave mantle to raped them in the eyes of the world for pdp

14 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Napoleondegreat: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
You mean am?
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by KwoiZabo(m): 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Igbos don't vote party, they vote candidates unlike yorubas that have sold themselves to Tiifnubu/APC. They also don't waste their votes also they will vote Agbaje because he is a more credible candidate than that of APC.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Duru1(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
All these self-defecating propaganda from malnourished Yoruba trolls cannot sway Ndiigbo from the main mission. The major aim of Igbo electoratea in Lagos State is to defeat any gubernatorial candidate from APC for Lagos State.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by 500GP: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
FOOLISH IBO TRIBE.

#THEY WANT ALREADY MADE THINGS (LAGOS ) BUT THEIR EROSION, LANDLOCKED REGION IS IN DISARRAY.

15 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by 500GP: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Igbos don't vote party, they vote candidates unlike yorubas that have sold themselves to Tiifnubu/APC. They also don't waste their votes so they will vote Agbaje because he is a more credible candidate than that of APC.

THEY'VE CHANGED THEIR STRATEGY AFTER THEIR ASSERTIONS HAS BEEN BURSTED

8 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by 500GP: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Duru1:
All these self-defecating propaganda from malnourished Yoruba trolls cannot sway Ndiigbo from the main mission. The major aim of Igbo electoratea in Lagos State is to defeat any gubernatorial candidate from APC for Lagos State.

THIS IS NOT PROPAGANDA. YOUR GULLIBLE IBO TRIBE EYES THE DEPUTY POST......

#WHAT'S THE NEXT ACTION?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by shinaapp: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Igbos make up a significant percentage of voters in Lasgidi, bt definitely nt up to 60%.
But no reasonable igbo man will vote an igbo candidate for governorship of lagos state. It's not just asking for too much, it's provocative.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by chernest2002: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
We have over thirty six Nigeria,so which Nigeria are you from,igbo governor will never be in Lagos unless hitler come alive again and actualize it.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, jmaine, Sincere9gerian "lagos is no man's land" crew [size=88pt]how market?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Firefire(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
eighTHREAD:

"lagos is no man's land" crew [size=88pt]how market?[/size]

who said Lagos is no man's Land, me

Aki'gba akata lọwọ akiti, enikan o le'gba ile baba eeni lọwọ eni.

Emi o n se ara wọn, so la jueeeee shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
I don't like 5he idea of igbo governor or deputy.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
500GP:
FOOLISH IBO TRIBE.

#THEY WANT ALREADY MADE THINGS (LAGOS ) BUT THEIR EROSION, LANDLOCKED REGION IS IN DISARRAY.
Smelly yoloba tribe.

Apart from some parts of Lagos state, do you think you can compare your smelly lands to ours?

I visited the almighty ogun state and nearly throw up.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by eye4eye: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
walexzee11:
Let them vote for APGA.... Then,they'll know how strong their vote is....

Let them start the beginning of their Woe in Lagos.

Can they make that demand in Kano?

If they make such demand in Kano, Ibos would be wiped out from the surface of Northern Nigeria. FACT!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by 500GP: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Smelly yoloba tribe.

Apart from some parts of Lagos state, do you think you can compare your smelly lands to ours?

NO WONDER YOUR FELLOW YEHBOEE ARE TROOPING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST IN MASS TO HUSTLE..

YORUBA IS PROUD OF LAGOS

IJAW IS PROUD OF PORTHARCOURT

HAUSA/FULANI IS PROUD OF KANO, ABUJA

YEHBOEE IS PROUD OF ?

10 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
For every vote apga garners, I promise to deport 20 igbos; so help me God..

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
500GP:

NO WONDER YOUR FELLOW YEHBOEE ARE TROOPING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST IN MASS TO HUSTLE..

YORUBA IS PROUD OF LAGOS

IJAW IS PROUD OF PORTHARCOURT

HAUSA/FULANI IS PROUD OF KANO, ABUJA

YEHBOEE IS PROUD OF ?

Igbo is proud of Enugu, Anambra and Imo.

You see, you need to leave that your cave abi hole you call a house/home come down to east and see things for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by emmysoftyou: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
If an igbo man from the east presnted a candidate in lagos.
I won't vote for him cos I ve been longing to vote for jimi agbaje....
That man is a man of vision and totally different from other touts..
Why does an igboman want to come out for governorship candidate in lagos when he is not an indigene,simlply because he is a citizen.
Truth be told,if it s in rivers state,and a yoruba man want to come out for governorship candidate..
Am very sure,it will cause a serious disasters from the denials of igbo pples.

Lagos is not a no man's land,it belongs to the west and they own it,
Allow them to be the governor of their state,
Allow them to do whatever they like as it please them.

Vote jimi agbaje
Vote rochas
Vote dakuku peterside/wike nyesom
Vote ifeanyi okowa......

We re blacks
One love......

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by adegunwa4real(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Smelly yoloba tribe.

You're a fool and will always be, I usually don't meddle with any topic that has to do with politics neither do I insult people unneccesary but for you, there will be an exception! Instead of you to advice you brothers(ndigbos) to desist from the provocative act they are about to embark on, ure here ranting and blabbing, cally Yorubas "smelly". The same Yorubas that gave you shelter, Host you with siren environment that enables you to do business(your illegal Business ofcos, such as Yahoo - yahoo, Pirated stuffs, drug pushing, to mention but few of them). And yet you this ungrateful Dog have the guts to come to this Forum and call the Yorubas "smelly" its not your fault, if only Yorubas are like the Hausas, by. Now "we for don dey slaughter una like goats" but the yorubas are peaceful people and yet you Igbos are taking our gentleness as foolishness! Stop pushing us! Remember. The quiet ones are always the dangerous ones! Take heed now before you push the Yorubas close to the wall! And Btw, May Sango and Obatala smite that your mouth for calling the Yorubas "smelly" Goat!

7 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by 500GP: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Igbo is proud of Enugu, Anambra and Imo.

You see, you need to leave that your cave abi hole you call a house/home come down to east and see things for yourself.

YOU MEAN THE MUD SOIL STATES.

OGUN STATE ALONE CAN BEAT ALL THOSE STATES HANDS DOWN LET ALONE OF LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
adegunwa4real:

You're a fool and will always be, I usually don't meddle with any topic that has to do with politics neither do I insult people unneccesary but for you, there will be an exception! Instead of you to advice you brothers(ndigbos) to desist from the provocative act they are about to embark on, ure here ranting and blabbing, cally Yorubas "smelly". The same Yorubas that gave you shelter, Host you with siren environment that enables you to do business(your illegal Business ofcos, such as Yahoo - yahoo, Pirated stuffs, drug pushing, to mention but few of them). And yet you this ungrateful Dog have the guts to come to this Forum and call the Yorubas "smelly" its not your fault, if only Yorubas are like the Hausas, by. Now "we for don dey slaughter una like goats" but the yorubas are peaceful people and yet you Igbos are taking our gentleness as foolishness! Stop pushing us! Remember. The quiet ones are always the dangerous ones! Take heed now before you push the Yorubas close to the wall! And Btw, May Sango and Obatala smite that your mouth for calling the Yorubas "smelly" Goat!
You are a blind idiot. if not, you would have seen where I condemned the igbos for meddling in another tribe's politics.

If not that you are a blind idiot, you would have seen that my post was meant for the guy that insulted the igbos first without reason.

Once again, you are a blind bias idiotu. Amadioha magbukwe gi anuofia!!!

And for your information, no yoruba man gave an igbo man shelter. We paid for those provisions ewu Gambia.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Expired (1914-2014). It Time To Let Biafra Go - UK / Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East / Nasarawa Guber: PDP Congratulates Ombugadu, Savours Victory At Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.