Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread (82906 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / National teachers institute NTI Pgde 2015 / Nigeria Custom Service 2014/2015 Application Form Is 08067981687 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by walecosby: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=dadebayo1 post=43639690]

Mine is not ready yet... Still waiting for second semester result. So i guess it probably takes about 1yr or maybe one year plus ...[/quote

Pls can u share ur experience with the project work. We ve bee asked to draw up topics for the project and someone has approached me to help with the project but his demand is rather too high than what i can afford. What wud u advice? Wud u advice i do it myself or just pay up?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=walecosby post=43718300][/quote]

If you can afford to pay for it you can do that sir, but i willl advice you can get past projects from people around and then use it as a guideline to write urs.. Project is kind of easy once you have a good supervisor. I picked a topic i could easily get materials for and then i did the whole thing myself.. You can also go online to check for project topics on education and then modify it to your taste. You dont need to pay anyone a dime.. You can forward me your email address so i can send you a soft copy of my project work.. All the best.. NTI is kind of easy once you follow some simple steps.... Will also try to search for some of the links i used to search for topics and paste it here...
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 5:32am On Mar 13, 2016
dadebayo1:

If you can afford to pay for it you can do that sir, but i willl advice you can get past projects from people around and then use it as a guideline to write urs.. Project is kind of easy once you have a good supervisor. I picked a topic i could easily get materials for and then i did the whole thing myself.. You can also go online to check for project topics on education and then modify it to your taste. You dont need to pay anyone a dime.. You can forward me your email address so i can send you a soft copy of my project work.. All the best.. NTI is kind of easy once you follow some simple steps.... Will also try to search for some of the links i used to search for topics and paste it here...
walecosby:
[/quote]
[quote author=walecosby post=43718300]
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by walecosby: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
dadebayo1:

Thanks so much bro, i really appreciate ur advice. Can i ask how much u spent on the project, i mean from start to finish? I was told to pay 60k but i think thats rather too high. Here is my mail: walecosby@gmail.com
Thanks again
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
walecosby:

Thanks so much bro, i really appreciate ur advice. Can i ask how much u spent on the project, i mean from start to finish? I was told to pay 60k but i think thats rather too high. Here is my mail: walecosby@gmail.com
Thanks again
ordinary project 60 k ....guy nor go waste money ...even 5 k too big self
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
walecosby:

Thanks again

60k ke? Aba that is on d high side.. Even those that paid to get it here spent about 15k for total package... I did mine myself with the help of my supervisor and all i spent was not even upto 14k (including printing binding reprinting and then the four hard cover completed project and "PR"wink.. My brother i beg dont pay 60k dont even budget paying 20k.. dont even think of 10k.. We can share ideas when you pick a topic and they approve it. Will send you a copy of my project now.. Check your mail. Success.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dexpee4life(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pls Dede, I will also need some project hints from you. I will really appreciate. My email address is dexpee4life@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by walecosby: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
dadebayo1:

60k ke? Aba that is on d high side.. Even those that paid to get it here spent about 15k for total package... I did mine myself with the help of my supervisor and all i spent was not even upto 14k (including printing binding reprinting and then the four hard cover completed project and "PR"wink.. My brother i beg dont pay 60k dont even budget paying 20k.. dont even think of 10k.. We can share ideas when you pick a topic and they approve it. Will send you a copy of my project now.. Check your mail. Success.

Thanks a lot. I just got the mail. Will go thru it as soon as i can. I find 60k too high myself, was only considering it because of the time it wud take and i dont really av that in abundance becos of my job but i will work on it myself now and i believe all will be well with ur input. Thanks so so much, God bless you.
Can we hook up on whatsapp?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
walecosby:

Thanks a lot. I just got the mail. Will go thru it as soon as i can. I find 60k too high myself, was only considering it because of the time it wud take and i dont really av that in abundance becos of my job but i will work on it myself now and i believe all will be well with ur input. Thanks so so much, God bless you.
Can we hook up on whatsapp?

No p... 08069018405
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
dexpee4life:
Pls Dede, I will also need some project hints from you. I will really appreciate. My email address is dexpee4life@yahoo.com

Ok sir... I am not a pro sir.. But we can all share ideas. There is really no big deal in the project stuff. Still the same technique we used for writing project during final year in the university.. Get very close to google and you will have no problems. All the best.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Urchella: 7:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Please the NTI exams do they fall on weekends or weekdays
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dayo20002002: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2016
If you need assistance in choosing any project topic and also writing a standard project(plagiarism free) with NTI format.you can contact me through 08028295941.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by femeritus: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
neyosea25:
2016 application forms should be out by december. NTI PGDE as we have been informed by the management of my centre and state office is presently affiliated to NOUN and is recognised by Nigerian universities. There is no centre in ikorodu but there is at Ketu.

http://www.nti-nigeria.org/lagos.html

Check out the link for centres in Lagos. Thanks. I really appreciate your response. There is a centre for Ikorodu from the link provided. The centre is Methodist Pry School, Oja Bus Stop, Ikorodu. Could you help on how i could be Cambridge International Examination certified or trained instructor- particularly, the International General Certificate of Secondary Education, be it online or face-face training.

We can register you. Call Preference Educational Services 08173881748
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by femeritus: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
akinlolu40:
I am a graduate of University of Ilorin. I studied Physics Education. I graduated with 3rd class. Can i also apply for PGDE?

What do you need a PGDE for when your first degree is in education? The only reason you may need it is so you can do your Masters degree since you had 3rd class but even at that, you can only do the Masters programme in Open University of Nigeria since other universities won't accept it.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Udehpj: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
if u need project topic call 08033991509. Topics like A comparative study on the three format test items in the performance of students in mathematics, Effect of teaching methods on retention and application of learnt materials in mahematics among junior sec sch students, Impact of test formats on students achievement in business studies. Analysis of factors affecting yhe academics performance of students in sec sch. The Effects of socia economic satus of parent on academic achievement of students in senior sec sch, A critical analysis of the causes and effects of mass failure in mathematics in senior sec sch. And lot more if u need
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dayo20002002: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
For any project topics, project writing assistance, materials and data analysis on education. Call 08028295941.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Akell(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls, I was told different centres have different times they start their programme.... pls, who knows if Ekiti state has started registration for a fresh session. And if anyone knows of any state that registration is still on, pls do good to let me know. Thanks....
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nacre1: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Good day Nairalanders, pls is the PGDE forms still on sale? Is it already late for one to start?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nacre1:
Good day Nairalanders, pls is the PGDE forms still on sale? Is it already late for one to start?
still available, u can get d pin in keystone bank
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by richyfunky(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
pls, how do I get to Ansa ru deen study centre from ikotun, I need to start tomorrow
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by PilotOz(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls oo, help me answer this question.
I'll soon bag my NCE and i dnt intend to study an education course in the university, i hope i wont be required to get PGDE if i choose to pick up a lecturing role in future? Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dayo20002002: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
For your project topics, material selection, project writing assistance, data quantitative and qualitative analysis and interpretation using different statistical tool. Call 08028295941
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by surgebitcoin(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Not true.most school s accept PGDE from nti.
femeritus:

What do you need a PGDE for when your first degree is in education? The only reason you may need it is so you can do your Masters degree since you had 3rd class but even at that, you can only do the Masters programme in Open University of Nigeria since other universities won't accept it.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Richrico(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree. Can I be admitted for the PGDE program without a pass in Maths in my O level?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by surgebitcoin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes you will be admitted.
Richrico:
I have a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree. Can I be admitted for the PGDE program without a pass in Maths in my O level?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Richrico(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
surgebitcoin:
Yes you will be admitted.

Thanks a lot. Will get the form this week.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by LordMecuzy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Have they given tablets to those who have paid for it?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by walecosby: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Anyone here at the ketu centre? I wasnt at the centre this past saturday but i heard election took place. I'll like to knw who won and also how do i join the ketu centre whatsapp group?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:31am On Apr 12, 2016
walecosby:
Anyone here at the ketu centre? I wasnt at the centre this past saturday but i heard election took place. I'll like to knw who won and also how do i join the ketu centre whatsapp group?
send me pm
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2016
modified

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.