Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) (24147 Views)

Prof. Yemi Osinbanjo Gives Nigerians A Glimpse Into His Office (Pic) / 2015:Choose Your Presidential Team Now! / Anambra Worst Hit By Flood - Presidential Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas from Buhari/Osinbajo

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
I hope they dnt wish us with bombs... GEJ till 2019!!!

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
cool cool

I am wishing all Buhari/Osinbajo fans and supporters a merry christmas and a prosperous New Year!!

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo 2015!!

361 Likes 22 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by femmy2010(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wishing them a sweetest yuletide celebration.

#TeamBuhari

151 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Truth24(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wetin Buhari know about Christmas

38 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by christejames(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks... But I want you to remind him that GEJ is still transforming d country until 2019. I know its that transformation that made him (buhari) to now look more liberal than a zealot. Oga GEJ is not through with him cause we still have traits of fanaticism in him (Buhari), He should be patient when GEJ enters his second phase of transformation He (Buhari) would become more liberal to the liking of Nigerians.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by MudRaker: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
When their bokos will definitely bomb a church tomorrow?

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by RockMaxi: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Where are the TANoids?
The man you labelled an extremist is the first to wish you merry xmas in a classical way...

Merry Xmas to all..wink smiley wink

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by MudRaker: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
RockMaxi:
Where are the TANoids?
The man you labelled an extremist is the first to wish you merry xmas in a classical way...

Merry Xmas to all..wink smiley wink

Shatap. Let's hear him condemn his boks tomorrow after they bomb churches.

Let him tell his jihadis to not bomb again

10 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by oziegbe2015: 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
christejames:
Thanks... But I want you to remind him that GEJ is still transforming d country until 2019. I know its that transformation that made him (buhari) to now look more liberal than a zealot. Oga GEJ is not through with him cause we still have traits of fanaticism in him (Buhari), He should be patient when GEJ enters his second phase of transformation He (Buhari) would become more liberal to the liking of Nigerians.
transforming ke. I know brain tumour patients like you would also believe the poo from the USED AND DUMPED labalaba maku that the CLUELESS brought facebook to Nigeria

61 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by coolhamid(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
That's my president come may 2015...

GMB 2015, In God we trust.

99 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by donphilopus: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wanna use this medium to wish my President/VP-in-waiting a merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year in advance!

2015 is your year of triumphant entry into Aso Rock! cool

#Sai Buhari/Osinbajo

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by oziegbe2015: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
They are so cute cry kiss

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by RockMaxi: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Shatap. Let's hear him condemn his boks tomorrow after they bomb churches.

Let him tell his jihadis to not bomb again

Change!!! This is xmas.. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truth24:
Wetin Buhari know about Christmas

And then we got home; and Buhari
staggered and said Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I was almost
angry. I thought he was just using the word. I said General
what did you just say? He said you think you have the
monopoly of Jesus Christ. Tunde bakare

31 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

merry christmas to you.
I hope you will not carry your madness and stupidity towards me to 2015! You need a CHANGE!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by oziegbe2015: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
That goes a true party that wishes true PROGRESSIVES well. May God send havock to the homes of saTANic agents that do not mean well for nigeria, may God remove his SUBSIDIZED grace from their homes and leave them to saTAN to destroy in Jesus name amen

20 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Firefire(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas to the General and his team.

Merry Christmas to all the supporters following him ...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by EdCure: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is definitely Nigeria's last Christmas under the PDP bondage. The rescue team have arrived town!

Merry christmass, everyone. The cankerworms, the clueless rascals, the Tabula Rasas, and the TANkid idi'ots you see in charge today, you will see them no more!

57 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by MudRaker: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
merry christmas to you.
I hope you will not carry your madness and stupidity towards me to 2015! You need a CHANGE!!

You will not be raped by a band of marauding ab0kis next year.

Say amen.

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Richiy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
The card is actually very cool. Dem for show us small body na. Like these celebrities. Lol.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by MudRaker: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
EdCure:
This is definitely our last Christmas under the PDP bondage!

Yes ohh.

Sharia law will ensure that christmass is banned.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by MudRaker: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Richiy:
The card is actually very cool. Dem for show us small body na. Like these celebrities. Lol.

Their online goons designed that sh1t and are circulating it.

Let's hope they don't give us a very red and bloody valentine when they lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by MudRaker: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
That goes a true party that wishes true PROGRESSIVES well. May God send havock to the homes of saTANic agents that do not mean well for nigeria, may God remove his SUBSIDIZED grace from their homes and leave them to saTAN to destroy in Jesus name amen

And tomorrow they will be siding with jihadis bent on killing northern Christians in the northeast and middle belt.

Una get sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by EdCure: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:
Yes ohh.
You're wating too much energy to amplify your TANkid idiocy. You needed just one post to do that.

Work on not being sttupid!

20 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by oziegbe2015: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

And tomorrow they will be siding with jihadis bent on killing northern Christians in the northeast and middle belt.

Una get sense at all?
and ur point exactly is what? Are u a PROGRESSIVE or a saTANist?

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by oziegbe2015: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

Yes ohh.

wow would it be worldwide. Brainless as u are, ask ur parents if they didnt celebrate chritsmass when buhari was a military head of state

23 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by IDEApro(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
I thought APC is using Islamic calender...Do they have Xmas in their date?

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
MudRaker:

How you go understand me? You get sense...

Should I spell it out for you autistic retardds

Fool.
Bishop magic, watch your BP o.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Team Wishes Nigerians A Merry Christmas (Photo) by Midegee(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
[b][/b]MERRY CHRISTMAS #teamGMB.. THE EGYPTIAN GEJ saTANoids YOU SEE TODAY, YOU SHALL SEE THEM NO MORE COME FEB 16 2015

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) / $1m Found In Alex Badeh's Wardrobe - Witness Exposes Ex-Chief Of Defence Staff / Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.