Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nigeria's Past Leaders And Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Past Leaders And Bokoharam (359 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Past Leaders And Bokoharam by badoh(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Honestly, I feel pained by the rate at which people"s lives are been wasted via bokoharam insurgency in the Northern part of the country. I fail to believe that our past leaders are so comfortable with the state of the nation and couldn't come together to find a lasting solution to this problem. Our former Leaders are so busy playing politics of hatred and selfishness. I find it to believe that Obasanjo, IBB and Abdulsalam will deny knowing the source of the insurgency. They may not have a hand in it but based on the fact that they are so powerful, they should be in the know. How could they jst watch helplessly as the country is tending towards dis-integration? Jonathan on the other hand is not helping matter. The two challenges comfronting his administration is corruption and insecurity. While the former is self-imposed due to his body language which shows he encourages it, the latter is beyond his control. If Jonathan had not condone corruption, his govt wouldn't have been receiving various knocks and attacks. His handling of security issues depicts he doesn't have full grips of the security apparatus( I may be wrong), but how do we xplain the continuous loss of lives to bokoharam. I'm so particularly worried that our past leaders are doing nothing about this. Do they want this country to breakup? My second fear is that if 2015 degenerate to Warlike situation(God Forbid), these our past leaders will take the next available flight while the common man will be left to face the consequences.

(1) (Reply)

#buhari Vs. #jonathan: 2015 Presidential Unlike 2011 / A Must Answer Question To Nairalanders! / Nigerians! We Demand A Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.