Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jakumo, Where Are You? Buhari's Supporters Are Running Amok Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumo, Where Are You? Buhari's Supporters Are Running Amok Here (362 Views)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jakumo, Where Are You? Buhari's Supporters Are Running Amok Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jakumo:

Once a murderer, always a murderer, as the old saying goes. It is not by accident that there is NO statute of limitations applicable to the crime of capital homicide, and that is a good thing, for Buhari will get his day in court, where his crimes against humanity will be tried by the International Criminal Court in The Hague, where war genocide architect Charles Taylor recently bagged a well-deserved life term in jail without the possibility of parole.

From his eager participation in summary executions of fellow soldiers in the 1960s, to his murder by jail-cell hell, of enemies both real and presumed, during his reign of terror as one of Nigeria's most blood-thirsty despots in the 1980s, to his rabble-rousing pre-election speeches in the new millenium, where he bayed for yet more innocent blood with each presidential poll in which he was again roundly defeated, Buhari has sufficient blood of innocents on his grasping paws to assure his reserved place in the hottest bowel-region of hell.

where are you my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Pray 4 Nigeria / May The Blessing Of This Season Be With You All / It’s Christmas In Chibok, Mr. President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.