Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? (6822 Views)

TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Were Born Muslims (Photos) / 10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by quivah(f): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2014
smiley last two years...

met with someone I always wanted to see then.. had my 1st kiss and it was just pleasurable.
but im hoping today will take over smileycheesy
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by emmanuelajayi(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2014
The fact that i as born on the 24th is best already. Furthermore, My wife was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on the 24th Dec (yesterday).. This make it more bester...

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by olayincar(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2014
D day I give ma life to christ

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by whitemosquito(f): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Never had a memorable Christmas.
That'll change when I have a family of my own.
Ive always wanted a white Christmas so....
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by nnamdi1993: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Optional2:
My most memorable Chrismas celebration was the year 2006 @Ajaokuta, Kogi state. I can never forget that year, it was fun, full of life, we were all happy and full of joy. Wish all my Chrismas will continue to be like that year. So many fire works in the air blasting on Chrismas eve and we the children shouting 'Merry Chrismas' in d neighourhood. What is you own memorable Chrismas celebrate, what year, where did you spend the Chrismas holiday and what makes it memorable. Merry Chrismas and Happy New In Advance enjoy yourself and stay safe. God Love you all and protect you all.
december 25th 2012. I regreted and still regret dat day
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
natureblack:
2010,beside lake Tahoe California,at about 21:00hrs.A threes0me with two Latino girls in my Escalade.We tried many variations.One girl was definitely more of a turn on the other.Girl A could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and she took my Sugar-cane down her throat.Girl B was a little less into it but I licked them both to 0rgazm and f*cked them each to another.I came four or more times.I had an.al with em as well........

Just as we were about to give it a break I saw blue flashing lights behind us.We quickly dressed and I buckled my seat-belt(I didn't want to be breaking the law,right ?).The cop came to the side of the car and realized that we were all half naked and stepped back in surprise.He mumbled something about having a merry Xmas and went back to his cruiser........pheeeeew,that was close. wink

That is the most memorable Xmas to me......... grin grin grin
Ur deliverance is long overdue. What a nasty christmas
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by CoCoLav(f): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2014
This is my most memorable Christmas because I have all the right people beside me.

I feel blessed!
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Soulglad: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
sadLost my dad on 25th Dec. 2013.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by whisperNigeria: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Rice and chiken

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by adexsimply(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Not when you grow up in deeper life...every Christmas Na camp
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Christmas has always been fun and memorable. This one will be fun too i hope....
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by zigger(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2014
Optional2:
My most memorable Chrismas celebration was the year 2006 @Ajaokuta, Kogi state. I can never forget that year, it was fun, full of life, we were all happy and full of joy. Wish all my Chrismas will continue to be like that year. So many fire works in the air blasting on Chrismas eve and we the children shouting 'Merry Chrismas' in d neighourhood. What is you own memorable Chrismas celebrate, what year, where did you spend the Chrismas holiday and what makes it memorable. Merry Chrismas and Happy New In Advance enjoy yourself and stay safe. God Love you all and protect you all.
wats memorable abt dis
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by basketbrain(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2014
natureblack:
2010,beside lake Tahoe California,at about 21:00hrs.A threes0me with two Latino girls in my Escalade.We tried many variations.One girl was definitely more of a turn on the other.Girl A could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and she took my Sugar-cane down her throat.Girl B was a little less into it but I licked them both to 0rgazm and f*cked them each to another.I came four or more times.I had an.al with em as well........

Just as we were about to give it a break I saw blue flashing lights behind us.We quickly dressed and I buckled my seat-belt(I didn't want to be breaking the law,right ?).The cop came to the side of the car and realized that we were all half naked and stepped back in surprise.He mumbled something about having a merry Xmas and went back to his cruiser........pheeeeew,that was close. wink

That is the most memorable Xmas to me......... grin grin grin

Mr LIENUS
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by STENON(f): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
This is my worst, and I pray that it would be the Least christmas for me on earth.(Amen)

Presently In sch hostel, preparation mood for my Final year Exam that wil starts on January 5th (Just for the sake of maintaining High CGPA), Government yet to pay my parnt 3months salary, No money for celebrating it, I dnt evn have money for Offering, No recharge card for Texting xmas message / calling my Family,friends, and colleagues. seriously Missing my Parent and siblings.

Just sitting down, chatting, thinking, and aspiring to see the brighter, Glorious, and wonderful Future of mine.

By this time of nxt year, By God's Grace, I wish to celebrate it as a Graduate/working class Lady, with my Mum and Dad(I LOVE YOU so much), My Siblings and my well wishers, with Good health and sound wealth.

Merry christmas to you all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by 5iveC(m): 9:00am On Dec 25, 2014
It gotta be 2009 xmas celebration. I was woken up 4rm sleep with a bottle of chilled star beer. Spent d 1st half of d day drinking nd d remaining half sleeping on a bed dat seem 2 me lik it was rotating.
Chai! Highness na bad tin!
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2014
MsPat:
Christmas has always been fun and memorable. This one will be fun too i hope....

Wetin u dey do da day, that you don't do on a good day? undecided
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by pamcode(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2014
tollytexy:
2Day is the worst christmas for me because i was robbed last night.. traced from the bank. Almost got shot but considered because i cooperated! they took all i gat including ma Car! happy fucking xmas thou
Man ur post is too hilarious for me to sympathise with you anyway sorry o and merry christmas and happy new year God will restore your lost goods in double Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by natureblack(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2014
basketbrain:

Mr LIENUS
Sir Thomas
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by sekzy99(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmm. Would say last years(2013) cos I was indoor with my gal. You can guess what we wre doing
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2014
This xmas is the most memorable thus far, first time of not spending xmas with my family. .. whether it's going to be a good memory or not, I can't say undecided

It's well.... A wonderful xmas to everyone. . smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by spanzed(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2014
tollytexy:
2Day is the worst christmas for me because i was robbed last night.. traced from the bank. Almost got shot but considered because i cooperated! they took all i gat including ma Car! happy fucking xmas thou
sorry to hear that!where there is life there is Hope!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by spanzed(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Haven gotten anyone yet!!!B'cos she is never present for christmas and it hurts me badly
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by cupidhero(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2014
I spoke with her for the first time on december 2006 after eyeing her since i hit puberty but never had the balls to reach out to her because according to everyone she was way out of my leaugue and was not the type who believed in love. Gave her my manifesto and got elected a few days later. Been ruling her heart ever since. We both went from being strangers in the night exchanging glances to friends in the night exchanging(you know the rest)
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2014
dec 2012 was bad.... no money...
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
tollytexy:
ehya so sorry abt dat may wat u lost b brought back 2 u dis season of love nd joy. Were ever u find urself still b happy all hope is not lost.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Jhayeahsam01:
dec 2012 was bad.... no money...
but 4 dis christmas nd d past there was money
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
cupidhero:
I spoke with her for the first time on december 2006 after eyeing her since i hit puberty but never had the balls to reach out to her because according to everyone she was way out of my leaugue and was not the type who believed in love. Gave her my manifesto and got elected a few days later. Been ruling her heart ever since. We both went from being strangers in the night exchanging glances to friends in the night exchanging(you know the rest)
hmmmmmmmmmm i dnt no d rest oooooo tell me pls
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
spanzed:
Haven gotten anyone yet!!!B'cos she is never present for christmas and it hurts me badly
ehya sorry dnt worry u will still find one i pray nxt year she will b wit u so u can enjoy ur christmas
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:
This xmas is the most memorable thus far, first time of not spending xmas with my family. .. whether it's going to be a good memory or not, I can't say undecided

any how sha make sure u enjoy urself nd stay safe
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
MarvellousGod:

any how sha make sure u enjoy urself nd stay safe.
Re: What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? by Optional2(f): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Agent8706:
1995 Christmas, I ate like there was no tomorrow. I remember coming home in the evening after all the childish roaming about and I heard my mum exclaimed 'olympic' on sighting my tommy. I later found out from her one day that the first thing that came to her mind, which inspired her exclamation after sighting my tommy was an olympic swimming pool.
lol seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God / Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.