Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan (521 Views)

Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2014
who do u tink is d right candidates for 2015 with some reasons. ,maybe u might be our eyes opener, to me I think GEJ is d right candidate because of his achievements in d past few years ,, smiley [b]wat about u?[\b]

1 Like

Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by pacifique(m): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2014
GEJ all the way till y2019! Who is Buwari?

1 Like

Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by iyamoliki: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
GMB 2015 by God grace
Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by ganagagi: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
Pls tell me what are the aachievement of jonathan.but let me tell you one,boko haram succeeded in killing millions of nigerians in his regin

1 Like

Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2014
dats my own view bro,, wats urs
Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by thegoodone2(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2014
GMB because of insecurity in the Nation, corruption.

1 Like

Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by Mubarack44(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
op you know Buhari is far better than Gej.
considering the definition of their names below :

J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians

B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence

Vote BUHARI come 14th February, 2015 !!!

1 Like

Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by theM16: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
In my opinion GEJ is jst a continuation of pdp...total failure. His 4yrs has bn filled with controversies, serious n gross corruption, indiscipline.
tho GMB might not b my ideal leader atm, I tnk he has what it takes to reduce corruption.
U wnt know how bad tnz r nw, until team gej leaves aso rock. These criminals r ready to doom the country just to enrich demsleves. They execute meaningless projects jst to steal.
C d state of our health system and hospitals, yet these idiots will travel abroad on feeling a slight headache. They tell us the country is broke but they want to buy presidential jet, they wan to spend billions on private trips, they wan to buy stoves with billions.
Its jst a hopeless country rili

2 Likes

Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
theM16:
In my opinion GEJ is jst a continuation of pdp...total failure. His 4yrs has bn filled with controversies, serious n gross corruption, indiscipline.
tho GMB might not b my ideal leader atm, I tnk he has what it takes to reduce corruption.
U wnt know how bad tnz r nw, until team gej leaves aso rock. These criminals r ready to doom the country just to enrich demsleves. They execute meaningless projects jst to steal.
C d state of our health system and hospitals, yet these idiots will travel abroad on feeling a slight headache. They tell us the country is broke but they want to buy presidential jet, they wan to spend billions on private trips, they wan to buy stoves with billions.
Its jst a hopeless country rili
I think u make some points bro
Re: Politics Zone: Who Do Tink Is The Right Candidate For 2015 Buhari Or Jonathan by Flets: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
An attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north
Dogs and baboons will soak in blood
Committed to the spread of sharia across the country
Muslim should vote only Muslims

A terrorist as Buhari can never rule this country. .... NEVER!!!!.

Besides, there will no crude oil money anymorw to share if GEJ is not returned. The creeks are ready.

Its a no-brainer GEJ till 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Didn’t Interfere In Osun Primaries, Says Aide / N21bn: Activists Ask INEC To Disqualify Jonathan, PDP / Happy New Year To All Buhari-osinbajo Supporters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.