Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer (34822 Views)

BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2014
only broke nigg,as prefer whatsapp to BBM. ahn ahn?.. Well.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by speaktogen(m): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Spitting trash plz try n chill.
rufdyamond:

Childish is just how u quoted me intially...go back to the thread and see how pple quote maturedly...don't tuk abt what u don't ve...and sorry being dull is not an insult its just what u re..I seriously do hope u understood me this final strech, and as such I ve nt wasted my tym
I see u re here to say tins and act in ways to pls pple sorry I don't believe in oculus servientis...
Sorry I didn't seek yur permission bt In my search for yur help I went tru yur profile and I went further moon man...there I understood yur ish....take my advice pls...merry xmas
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by cuteboy2: 1:43am On Dec 26, 2014
ritababe:

na lie joor, many people prefer bbm than whatsapp

Which many people? Speak for yourself.
Anything that is simple to use, and supports multiple media will always catch on and grow faster than stuffy, staid, difficult to sign on and activate rival.

BB requires BB ID, BB password, BB pin, BB needle, BB button. Ah!!! Wetin. angry

Abeg abeg abeg.......

Gimme Whatsapp any day.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by benideey(m): 2:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Shyna112:
Whatsapp is good and the best and infact its a perfect apps, bbm compresses any picture u send over it, while whatsapp does nt do dat

Only display pictures are compressed. If the picture is shared via chat,you have the option to request for a higher definition(HD) unlike whatsapp.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by benideey(m): 2:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Both apps are good.. ..but whatsapp has limitation on file sharing with extensions such as PDF, docx.The only challenge in BBM is poor quality of display pictures.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Lexusgs430: 2:33am On Dec 26, 2014
vodacom:
I prefer bbm because I can retract my message anything especially if my contact has the same version of bbm unlike whatsapp were messages can't be retracted

Messages can also be retracted on whatsapp.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
if u hide ur online status,then u cant see others online status,if u disable ur blue tick,u can't also see others blue tick..is dat wat u call privacy?? bbm over whatsapp,anyday,anytime cos of privacy

Have u heard abt whatsapp+
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by iluvpomo(m): 3:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Whatsapp is the clear winner. It is a multi-platform and multi-handset capable app (working on iPhones, Andriods, Windows Mobile, BBs).
Though BBM has recently become available in non BB OS platforms, Whatsapp is a more ubiquitous app and system and is precisely why FB paid $19 billion for it. BB instead is a dying company. BB's stock was about $240 circa 2008 but is currently under $20 in the NYSE
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by zobasky24k(m): 4:06am On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
I prefers whatsapp than BBM
I prefer whatsapp to bbm..no wonder They call u fried plantain
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by pimplucious: 4:21am On Dec 26, 2014
BBM on BlackBerry cannot be thesame as iphone. It's like installing Obama's brain on Jonathan's head. QED!

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ayindejimmy(m): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Team WhatsApp. All you the way
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by abolk(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer whatsapp than bbm with contact number u can chart
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2014
ritababe:

true

casuistic
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mafioso47(m): 6:34am On Dec 26, 2014
I love whatsapp for "Last Seen" , I also love BBM for better smileys.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer whatsapp
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:38am On Dec 26, 2014
mafioso47:
I love whatsapp for "Last Seen" , I also love BBM for better smileys.

when you use whatsapp plus, you'll know that bbm is far behind
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by tollytexy(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2014
FriedPlantain:
Nigga, your name looks so gay.. Ewwwww. What sort of man calls himself cute? undecided

must u insult someone to get likes? Bastard!!!
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Femist(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2014
I prefer whatsapp because I can choose to call my contacts via number
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2014
benideey:
Both apps are good.. ..but whatsapp has limitation on file sharing with extensions such as PDF, docx.The only challenge in BBM is poor quality of display pictures.

use wasend and share anything tru whatsapp. simple and straight to use
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by mafioso47(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Hawlahscho:

when you use whatsapp plus, you'll know that bbm is far behind
whatsapp+ the one that marks read msgs with blue strokes right?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2014
rahazaqa:
only broke nigg,as prefer whatsapp to BBM. ahn ahn?.. Well.

Broke niggas
I'v the 2 and yet I prefer whatsapp.

(keep forming, try whatsapp plus and you'll delete that bbm on your phone)
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Wellus:
BBM is better
1. Only people you want to chat with will contact you.
WhatsApp, even your mechanic will be forming familiar and yarning dust.
2. No last seen!! I can replay when I want
WhatsApp: "I saw you in-line and you didn't reply my message"

Am just wondering why you're liking the disadvantages of bbm
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
BBM anyday, anytime.

Wassap doesn't respect privacy; once a person gets your number, he can wassap u. For bbm, you have to seek for permission before pinging someone.

When you can easily block contacts?
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by ritababe(f): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2014
emusmith:

casuistic

lessertic
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2014
temmym4:

The dude might be funny but he is right. BBM is more expensive to use considering the huge data consumption compared to whatsapp.

and That's why ppl love it since they perform same function and whatsapp is even better in terms of functionality. When am not planning for abnormal demand curve, why should I be going for expensive thin over better less expensive alternate.

DAVIDO does that, I'm alright and not mad.

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by cjudy(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2014
I love Whatsapp so much. but bbm still remains my best, when on 3g, I call any of my contact both video call and voice calls. Whatsapp can never do that. and d calls are free of charge
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by busybrain88: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Bbm is overhyped.if u change ur fone,u can't use d pin of ur old fone.u hav to cram d new fone pin,unlike wasap when u hav ur number on ur head.I can't stress myself with pin craming.no no no.ma brain"s busy.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2014
IKJ66:
NL better pass them both !!!!!!

forum and chatting applications?

why are you comparing Cech to Messi?

you can't become ordinary UEFA president
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2014
Timohunk:
be specific to say it consumes ur data a lot

Apart from that it's just an alternative for me, I prefer whatsapp far far...... even if it is cos it consumes more Data, That's another disadvantage. WTF!! when is not their dying company that buys me Data. Zuckerbark go soon finish bbm
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
mafioso47:
whatsapp+ the one that marks read msgs with blue strokes right?

nods head up and down

1 Like

Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by headkonsult(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Well, all I see is the easiest and simplest oof reasons which points to individual preference. But technically whatsapp is better in the sense you have a bit of control in management.

For example, bbm contacts can be confusing! If your bbm contact decides to changer her display name, you can hardly tell felicia from nkiru. Unlike Whatsapp your contact display name remains what you saved the contact phone number with.
Re: Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer by Hawlahscho(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2014
cjudy:
I love Whatsapp so much. but bbm still remains my best, when on 3g, I call any of my contact both video call and voice calls. Whatsapp can never do that. and d calls are free of charge

Be more current Bro, something like that is coming to whatsapp very very soon, Mr mark said that when he bought whatsapp, So why you saying it can never happen when d owner said it is going to happen.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now. / Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.