Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution (13129 Views)

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Ladies Only! Alright, Guys Can Take A Peep :), Maybe A Litle Contribution: Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by CuteEmma(f): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
JUST THOUGHT WE NEEDED OUR PRIVATE SPACE,
YOU CAN BRING UP ANYTHING YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT FOR US TO IRON OUT IN THIS WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM.

I'LL PROCEED WITH OUR FIRST TOPIC;

WHY DO MOST MEN FEEL EXTRA-INTIMIDATED WHEN THEIR MISTRESSES, WOMEN, WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS, FEMALE COLLEAGUES/FRIENDS TENDS TO BE SMARTER THAN THEM IN MANY COUNTS, WHEREAS IF IT WERE VISE VERSA, WE (WOMEN) WOULD FEEL PROUD OF THEM, WHY IS IT SO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Generalkorex(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Passing by
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by FLAWLES(f): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Abeg i need a serious relationship jooor;;;;;tired of being SINGLE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:

I have someone for you

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Afrok(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Not all guys feels intimidated by smarter ladies but when the lady has got attitude issues, then there might be every reasons for d guy to feel otherwise.

Op I'll like U to buttress what U meant by SMARTER, I mean mention some of the counts.
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Low self esteem?

Mine is the fact that real love nolonger exists, Where has it gone to?
angry

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by FLAWLES(f): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

I have someone for you
.who?
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Afrok(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
simply open a thread on the features of guys U want, moreover; have U replied all the PMs they've been sending to U? undecided.

Someone once opened a thread about looking for nerd or/and geek, U can do the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.who?

Truckpusher or my brother supermartins

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by remsonik(f): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
If the guy has low self esteem then such will happen
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
CuteEmma:
JUST THOUGHT WE NEEDED OUR PRIVATE SPACE,
YOU CAN BRING UP ANYTHING YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT FOR US TO IRON OUT IN THIS WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM.

I'LL PROCEED WITH OUR FIRST TOPIC;

WHY DO MOST MEN FEEL EXTRA-INTIMIDATED WHEN THEIR MISTRESSES, WOMEN, WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS, FEMALE COLLEAGUES/FRIENDS TENDS TO BE SMARTER THAN THEM IN MANY COUNTS, WHEREAS IF IT WERE VISE VERSA, WE (WOMEN) WOULD FEEL PROUD OF THEM, WHY IS IT SO?
Ashawo quarter shocked cheesy.........*Spreads mat* grin

3 Likes

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by tobillionaire(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Giraffing
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Ashawo quarter shocked cheesy.........*Spreads mat* grin

I have seen a lady for you
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by okotv(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
I must follow cause women gist is sweet although I won't comment.

poster....invite all the Nairaland ladies that you know to get this thread interesting and the gist flowing.

my two cent
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

I have seen a lady for you
I want you for dessert and the lady for the main dish. grin

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
I want you for dessert and the lady for the main dish. grin

Merry Christmas! no be me o
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by CuteEmma(f): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oh man, Here's supposed to be our women's locker room. Men are only allowed to peep and not participate.. Our men have become real Sissies, I guess.
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Merry Christmas! no be me o
The day I go launch my rocket for your yansh e go be you like film tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
The day I go launch my rocket for your yansh e go be you like film tongue grin

Trucky! you go wait tire
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
CuteEmma:
Oh man, Here's supposed to be our women locker's room. Men are only allowed to peep and not participate.. Our men have become real Sissies, I guess.
Please can I borrow your G-string for the Xmas - I'll return it tomorrow. grin

5 Likes

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Trucky! you go wait tire
Na wetin go make am be you like film na grin

Oya na joke I dey - I no go jam you cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by enfantdedieu: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Just passing...
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Please can I borrow your G-string for the Xmas - I'll return it tomorrow. grin

grin grin
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na wetin go make am be you like film na grin

Oya na joke I dey - I no go jam you cheesy

ok o, you beta no jam because I dey like rock
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by FLAWLES(f): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Truckpusher or my brother supermartins
.nah;; thanks
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.nah;; thanks

Lolz, na bad market dem be?
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by FLAWLES(f): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Lolz, na bad market dem be?
.no.i want dem to come themselve
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

ok o, you beta no jam because I dey like rock
Na im make me give you chance since - I no wan swallow wetin I no go fit vomit out tongue

1 Like

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Na im make me give you chance since - I no wan swallow wetin I no go fit vomit out tongue

You?
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Truckpusher(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

You?
What I do? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
I have a question, why is it that guys will criticise a girl's dress sense in presence of everyone, he could even call her ugly, but will go behind everyone to try to make friends with her ? Why do they always do this?
Re: For Ladies Only! Guys, You Can Onlytake A Peep, And Maybe A Litle Contribution by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
.no.i want dem to come themselve

Truckpusher over to you, do the talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Face Book Wahala / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.