Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. (39683 Views)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / List Of States Not Owing Workers. / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by Plshavmercyamen: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2014
exxell:
Rochas Okorocha will top this list. I hate that scammer. This man you see is not giving any free education oo. I have a cousin in IMSU and they are paying through there noses rightnow. I have always suspected that this an aboki swapped at Childbirth. He is owing the workers of IMO MUST WORK for over four months. Very heartless man. Forget all these his fake smiles and warmth.
Must u blatantly lie this season just to disparage an innocent man? Owelle have paid civil servants their December salary. As a matter of fact, most of them have already cleared their cheque. As regards Imo Must Work Youths prog, it is very wicked peeps like u who have vowed to destroy Owelle in the state working in various ministries and agencies that have corrupted the whole process by substituting the names of the real beneficiaries with the names of their kiths and kins and in some cases, ghost workers just to defraud the state and give the govt a bad name. Thankfully, Owelle have demanded the list of the real beneficiaries to verify who have been receiving the salaries over the month. And as regards ur cousin, ask him/her again if he/she is a bona fide student of the prestigious IMSU. Udo diri gi
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by kobikwelu(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2014
elections don reach....it was inevitable....

Take heart...DO NOT DEPEND ON THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT....
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by ejiro2130(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2014
HirstMOG:

Meaning all the state owing their workers are run by PDP Governors? Just amazed how sentiment has ruined our minds!! Is a pity though!!

I didn't mention any party

Y should Nigerians align them selves to a particular party?? Look any party not performing should sent packing and that is not a crime
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by HirstMOG(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
ejiro2130:

I didn't mention any party

Y should Nigerians align them selves to a particular party?? Look any party not performing should sent packing and that is not a crime

That is how is suppose to be but, that is not the way we Nigerians look at it especially on Nairaland. Your comment was so straight at GEJ that is the reason I have to quote you. If a counselor is not performing, we point fingers at GEJ, if a drunk drive crashes his car, it is GEJ. I think it is high time we take our minds away from a political party and face whoever that is representing us at all government levels. The truth is always staring in our faces no matter the justification!!
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by ultraGM: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2014
kennypoka2:
Why all this...
This is just unfair ooo..

But am sure Na pdp states go full there...
If APC are much on the list, media will surely publish it
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by aya39aliyu: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Those people don't have God in mind but no wahala nah world is not the end when we tender in front of God in the day of jurgement they will back to their senses and give an account. Whether pdp or apc nothing with God they must pay it back and oga kwata kwata must answer him self no any protocols
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by Samuel8604: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
The are all thieves, Cum and see dis big head governor of ours in oyo state too owning about 4 months salaries...see him stil claimin second term, GOD go purnish am

1 Like

Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by codedguy1(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2014
IanDiamonds:

Actually this would become the bane of a united Nigeria. This owing to the fact that even within regions even tribes, we still have classism. In a country like Nigeria discrimination still has its occurence within tribes. Say yoruba's for example we have the (ondo's, Ijebu's, Egba's e.t.c) and each group still holds doctrines the other group opposses. Still, such groups are thus composed of smaller groups, but there is as much difference between even the small groups; as Chief Obafemi Awolowo put it, as much "as there is between Germans, English, Russians and Turks".
The whole idea of regionalism would actually create much more disorder and conflict than already is. Forget not it was the bane that caused our Nation's known civil war

The reason why some state govt have not paid is because of the system we run! How the others have paid is a mistery. Going to collect allocation from abuja to pay salaries is what has brought this nonsense of workers not receiving salaries b4 christmas because oil prices have fallen and there is no money.

When Okonjo Iweala was asking that we save some excess a few months ago the Govs and some members of NA cried that the excess money shud be shared, now we are in a delima and everyone thinks Buhari will be able to sort it out. We are seeing that GEJ also can't do shit.

Regionalism will diversify the economy quicker than we can ever think, where every region/state can generate/distribute electricity and then attract investments which in turn will address unemployment issue.

Yes there would still be ethnic problems in some place but I don't think it would be that bad.
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by Sheggy13(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

Bring more names; this people are not one of those debtors:::: cheesy grin
People like him can openly defend the devil. States are owing workers salaries and donating to a gluttonous corrupt president and he's all smiles when his subjects don't even know what to eat for Christmas. Yet people want this kind of insensitive person to continue piloting the affairs of this country simply because he's from their region even though they're on empty stomachs.
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by mistabiola: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Sheggy13:

People like him can openly defend the devil. States are owing workers salaries and donating to a gluttonous corrupt president and he's all smiles when his subjects don't even know what to eat for Christmas. Yet people want this kind of insensitive person to continue piloting the affairs of this country simply because he's from their region even though they're on empty stomachs.

gratiaeo I'm sorry sir
Re: This Is Unfair, 22 State Governors Owing Workers Salaries. by mistabiola: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Sheggy13:

gratiaeo : I'm sorry sir, that's true

Hahahahahaha cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Biography & Profile: Moji Christianah Adeyeye - NAFDAC DG / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.