Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Security In Nigeria: Crime, Murder And Police. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security In Nigeria: Crime, Murder And Police. (689 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Governorship Elections: IGP Beefs Up Security In Rivers, Other Volatile States / Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security In Nigeria: Crime, Murder And Police. by dremoney(m): 2:19am On Dec 11, 2008
My dearest sister was murdered in cold blood on her way from work.

They took the money and still shot.

Police made no arrest (not even her driver). No intelligence. No Skills. They virtually had no clue of where to start.

Will this motivate N.I.Diaspora to come home? a very sorry case.

And we have a government with heavy allocations.

Is the problem in Nigeria about not knowing what to do with the allocations or plain wickedness?

Are Nigerians even ready to be liberated? I asked because i figured the oppressed consistently celebrate and respect the oppressor.

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Nigerian Police No Dey Read Bible? / Why Should Channels Television Interview The Former Bayelsa State Governor / Soludo Finally Admits Nigeria’s Link To Global Financial Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.