Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Big Scam Please Read About - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Big Scam Please Read About (4475 Views)

Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. / Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read / : Mitsubishi Sigma: Please, Read And Advise: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2008
^^^^ Lol, Dude.

You've done your research well.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2008
BUSTED BUSTED BUSTED grin

I too have done my investigations on John and i have fond out
dat he;s operatin 4rm a local cafe somwher near the acient city of AJ
I mean ajegunle, sorry man, but u shud direct ur scam activities twads whytes alone
as odas does theirs not 2 we 9.ja,we smart pass obama himself, even obama knws dat
so fa efcc nor catch u o, abeg try nxt format, 9.jerians nor fall ur scammin scheme
idiot
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Jafour: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2008
JOHN1234:

Man the bouya stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in toronto canada.Ohhhhhhhhhh I gues it must be cold in michigan it frezzes th brain.

LOLOLLLOL. idiot! angry

@John1234
You claimed to be in Toronto, Canada, I am also in Toronto
You claimed to be a dealer  in Canada, I am also a dealer in Canada
Your name is John and my name also is John
The only thing separating the two of us is your dealership name. Would you be kind enough to tell nairalanders your dealership name to enable them confirm your claim from OMVIC www.omvic.on.ca as I did on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-176544.0.html#msg2899554

If you can't, please hold your scam and never to return to your post.

To be a dealer in Toronto, you must pass the Georgian College Automotive Certification test and you must either be a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident in Canada.

Auto dealership in Canada no be moin moin (beanscake)
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2008
john what do you have to say? grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by TayoD1(m): 2:54am On Dec 14, 2008
@topic,

Why does this John1234 remind me of one warri guy called Jordanese? By the way, has anyone heard from that Jordanese since his scam was found out? Nairalanders, open your eyes well well o before you fall victim of these men that make armed robbers look like angels.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
oh my god. Please go bother someone else with this petty stuff.

i think you are in alaska, iglow with the inuit's .
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2008
Jon
i don advice u mak u concentrate o
on scammin whtye o, pays beta and safer too grin
u kant even defend urself
shw us a pic wit u holdin ur name Jon somewher in canada
must be outdoors not indoors
or pls leave nlanders alone and concentrate on the whytes
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by gudlook(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2008
Igwe, what do you have to say to this? When I first picked this guy up on his tricks, I accused Igwe of not being his usual person "standing for the truth". What do think of this discovering now. Igwe make you no allow people like JOHN1234 spoil the good name when you get for this world class site o!!!
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2008
igwe1 i tire 4 u o, dem nor dey believe people like that these days
they have 2 work 4 their trust o, be careful mak u nor loose bar**money** cos of trust o, na 9.ja u dey shine ur eye grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2008
I have assistants like 190,wwheelz,smallmoney,cosjo and busy_body, even a journalist amongst them, they can't afford to disappoint on this little task.
The only thing i 've noticed is that John has forced them to dance on his tune. grin
To be continued.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2008
John has forced them to dance on his tune. Me ke!  Check out my post back on Dec 11th. What's difficult about divulging your dealership info, my peeps can easily verify. Notice how he ignored Jafour's post too.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by tylergem: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2008
lol,the car is so unreasonably cheap,to me it doesnt make sense and it doesnt add up
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2008
Since an elder does not sit back at home watching a she-goat delivers with a rope on her neck'.
John's adverts have not violated the rules and regulations but his credibility did.
In as much as no one is ready to take the risk, can we put a tag
buyers beware and channel our energies on more productive thinking like Agenda 2009 guys.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2008
my Igwee i hail grin.ave been out for a while and preparing for my yuletide holliday.why do u say we have given in to JOHN1234 am pretty sure his not goin to sale even a spare tyre here grin grin grin by the way his goin.i mean doesnt he nt have relations down here or even financial advicers.wel as for me i feel he is an xxxxxxx immigrant that is cashless grin grin lets all keep up the good work on our agenda 2009
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Chuckster: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2008
Usually I just read posts on this site without contributing but this post and the subsequent replies have prompted me to register and also reply this post.
@ John: You should be ashamed of yourself, even if you're not a scammer, your approach to business and to other people is so wrong. I really don't think u have the right temperament for any business whether genuine or dubious.
@ Tha _Dude: Na waoh, you're either FBI or u don watch too much CSI. But good work though at least now we have in-house detective. You should get a chieftaincy title like Inspired for ur good work. Cheers.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by 190: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ Chuckster
so i dnt deserve any award

@ igwe1
there is no smoke witot fire,Jon don start the smoke sins
and i don see the fire wen he be wan cause likke 24yrs ago grin
and yet this chuckster guy nor gree giv me award

e go red 4 am very soon
i dey find yaris badly 4 this site
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2008
This is exactly what john wants, notice me. grin grin grin grin grin
we can't do any other thing here rather than john.
I guess he has a powerful headline here (Big Scam Please Read About)
. grin grin grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by waoosa(m): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
Tayo-D:

@topic,

Why does this John1234 remind me of one warri guy called Jordanese? By the way, has anyone heard from that Jordanese since his scam was found out? Nairalanders, open your eyes well well o before you fall victim of these men that make armed robbers look like angels.

Tayo-D,
I thought Jordaness apologized to you. Forget this. Listen, I am equally based in Warri and I know this guy. I remember somebody or you made comment whether Waoosa is also Jordaness. This doesn't bother me though. I just want us to encourage the guy and put him straight when be makes mistake. His marketing method was wrong and he apologized. Forgive and forget. I don't think he he has swindled anyone here before and will never do so. If he does, he has no hiding place becos his family's name is at stake here. He just wanted to go into car business. I pray you take this lightly as this is done in good faith.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by TayoD1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2008
@waoosa,

I thought Jordaness apologized to you.
I don't need any apologies. And by the way, his apologies was related to the way he addressed my parents. It had nothing to do with the dubious marketing strategy he was into. He is yet to apologuise for that.

Forget this. Listen, I am equally based in Warri and I know this guy.
Congratulations.

I remember somebody or you made comment whether Waoosa is also Jordaness. This doesn't bother me though.
That wasn't me.

I just want us to encourage the guy and put him straight when be makes mistake. His marketing method was wrong and he apologized. Forgive and forget.
His marketing method wasn't wrong, he was actually lying. There is a difference. I can't remember him apologizing for those lies. Please show me where he apologized or repented of those lies.

I don't think he he has swindled anyone here before and will never do so. If he does, he has no hiding place because his family's name is at stake here. He just wanted to go into car business
He may not have swindled anyone so far, but it appears he was on his way to doing that. Where are his cars he claimed are coming from overseas? Where are the Nairalanders he claimed he helped in Warri?

I pray you take this lightly as this is done in good faith.
No wahal. however, I think you should be careful how you defend someone who has shown a general disregard fro integrity. It brings yours into question too.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2008
@Tayo-D
In as much I don't support evil, I believe this guy Jordanese had no bad intentions only that he over hyped himself.I can tell you truly that hes from a humble background, maybe he was over carried by the prices of cars on Niaraland but did not have enough marketing strategy to bring it to his door step.
So please let us stop seeing him as a dupe owing to his mere mistake of which he is willing to amend.
who knows tomorrow?

Regards,
Igwe
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by TayoD1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2008
@igwe_1,

In as much I don't support evil, I believe this guy Jordanese had no bad intentions only that he over hyped himself.I can tell you truly that hes from a humble background, maybe he was over carried by the prices of cars on Niaraland but did not have enough marketing strategy to bring it to his door step.
So please let us stop seeing him as a dupe owing to his mere mistake of which he is willing to amend.
who knows tomorrow?
You know I don't argue with you. I believe I soft-peddalled on the guy earlier because of your entreatment. However, this new guy on the block called John1234 clearly reminds me of Jordanese. Talk about J-J! cheesy In any case, it is one thing for someone to over-reach, and it is another to lie. I believed he lied for the purpose of gaining an advantage. While this is not 419, it must definitely be one of its close cousins.

To make you happy and to not appear unreasonable, I will back-off Jordanese's case with immediate effect.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2008
Please do cool. He needs our encouragements and advice. smiley
we make mistakes one time or the other but, our ability to repent of it matters most of which he did but, am unhappy for his disappearance from NL  sad
For John1234's case, he does his own thing in a mature way grin grin,I guess hes not yet serious but wish to create awareness first b/4 he unleashes his biz package wink wink
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
@chuckster thanks for the award,
Yes CSI , Investigative (ID), 48hrs, history and Military (Navy Seal) channels are my favorite tv channels.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by showbobo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
190:

@ Chuckster
so i dnt deserve any award

@ igwe1
there is no smoke witot fire,Jon don start the smoke sins
and i don see the fire when he be wan cause likke 24yrs ago grin
and yet this chuckster guy nor gree giv me award

e go red 4 am very soon
i dey find yaris badly 4 this site

Of course you deserve more than an award. . . . More ORORO to your elbow cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by waoosa(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
Tayo-D:

No wahal. however, I think you should be careful how you defend someone who has shown a general disregard fro integrity. It brings yours into question too.
Thank God.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Mkechiyere: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2008
can we chat
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SHOOLAH: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
:p
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
Are you guy's done with your BS talk.

I still ant goin anywhere.

So quote as many Famous people as you want.

cool
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Jafour: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2008
@John1234
Don't go anywhere o! The fact is there is no big scam to read about and no one has been duped.

@Igwe
@190
Is high time we left John alone,
what do you think? 

This is the time for everyone to ignore him.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 4:26am On Dec 17, 2008
Hey your right jafour , see you at MILTON thursday night,

I now you like the $2.99 diner.

Hang out with the crew in lanes 27 28 29.

May be you should be my rep. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 4:59am On Dec 17, 2008
John1234 stop slanging apologise and request forgiveness then move on!,
After ducking ur head in the sand, you are spring out a clumsy tail, tell me what information is impossible with google??
We all wonder why our leaders cant admit their wrong we they are caught red handed!, now we know. Even when tafa-balogun was caught he proclaimed he did nothing wrong, Ibori is also saying he didnt steal. I'm sure u re still young and have more yrs ahead of u, but since u lack shame, how can u travel far with life's unpredictable journey?
Did u know toronto and Michigan share same border? when u were posting ur BS little did u know that the state u choose in canada shares a border with a nairalander state of Abode.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 6:13am On Dec 17, 2008
Tha_dude:

BIG DISCOVERY ON JOHN.
John was last here at today 12:45pm
As at when i check his local time it was:-
  John's Local time:   December 13, 2008, 08:55:19 PM
  Tha_dude local time:  December 13, 2008 , 02:55:46 PM

I live on the east coast (Michigan) of America so we use same time in Canada and my local time was 6hrs behind John's local time.I know Nigeria is 6hrs ahead of east coast time during winter and 5hrs during summer. Guess wht??, it's winter. that explains why he is 6hrs ahead of me.
This means John isnt in Canada he is in Nigeria dam why didnt anyone thinking about checking his local time.
If you also observe his postings no phone numbers or address and yet he expects someone to send him money with one email as his contact.
@John, i warned you if u heard shut ur mouth up initially when ur scam was glaring, your ass wont have been exposed to be as stinking as hell.

@ Tha_Dude
Excellent investigative work there. Yeah. . . . it's just too bad it doesn’t mean jack seeing as we have the option of changing our local time in the profile. 

Take a looky look at my profile, my local time matches the Nigerian local time. . . but I ain’t nowhere close to Nigeria and no, no, I am not a flying witch (even though it would be so cool). It’s because I’m using the default server time, now if I want to change it to my real local time, all I have to do I use the time offset. So while I believe there is something eyebrow rising about JOHN316, I don’t think you evidence holds water. grin grin

Ya gotta go back to the drawing board. . . Dude!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Gaer Brain Box 4 Passat 04 1.8t From Us / Toyota Highlander 2002 Model Price N1.450m / TINCAN CLEARED 07 TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.