Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Big Scam Please Read About - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Big Scam Please Read About (4476 Views)

Please Read This Before You Buy A New Tokunbo Car. It will save you Had I Known. / Toyota Owners And Dealers! Please Read / : Mitsubishi Sigma: Please, Read And Advise: ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2008
Oh by the way. . . Igwe1, I admire your restraint on this thread. To even go as far as defending him, you sir have mighty self-control. . . at least I am hoping it is self-control. I would hate to think you pick and choose whose case you get on. Yep, that would be too obvious. . .  even for you. grin grin
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Oh by the way. . . Igwe1, I admire your restraint on this thread. To even go as far as defending him, you sir have mighty self-control. . . at least I am hoping it is self-control. I would hate to think you pick and choose whose case you get on. yes, that would be too obvious. . .  even for you. grin grin
As you can see, John has no biz here, we 've all made our points known. I see no reason why we will be dancing on John's tune.
This is all he wants otherwise, I work with facts rather than fictions.
John remains innocent until proven guilty .
smiley smiley
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2008
@Sisi Jinx

I have a formular for detecting where a poster is posting from, Its not only limited to local time, i mostly consider the date the poster registered on Nairaland that gives a broader picture its like forensic computer analysis with lots of unconnected dots, then i start connecting the dot so it makes sense. Keep in mind science dont lie!
Just like u said about local time, a poster could have joined Nairaland in Nigeria and then moved to the UK or USA or somewhere in the world, that is why i use the formular below.

Local time + Date Registered + Last Active% x 1/poster's message /intentions/General statistics on Nairaland

While i keep in mind time differences from all time zones from UK/Europe  + or - 1 to Asia between +6, +12 depending on what part of Asia.
After doing the analysis just like in DNA, then i look for a composite match which can be done by obtaining the poster's IP this is also done via computer forensic, IPs are like phone numbers, it doesnt only tell you the region the poster is messaging from it also triangulates the specific country, e.g can someone call u with a +234 number and tell u he/she is calling from Japan?

I will send John's general statistics on my next reply so everyone can do the maths.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2008
click the link below to view John1234 general statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=271098;sa=statPanel

This guy (John1234) has posted 39 post and all are centered on Auto, thats his only interest cost that is where he thinks he can get the better of Nairalanders.
[b]
John 1234 (1st post)
I am a Car dealer located in Canada, i ship vehicles to Europe and Africa .

I can save you thousands of dollars, and ship to your location.

Any makes and models, Toyota, Nissan, Chrysler, Cadillac etc.

Feel free to email any questions on pricing of Vehicles.

jnsimic@hotmail.com

example The murano in the picture is a 2004 for 1.5m. good price. If you order more cars with friends you save on shipping
John1234(18th post)
Hey listen, there are no scams, i gave the vin number of one of my trucks 2004 murano.[/sup]I understand that there are alot of shippers on this forum, and they might be pissed off at the fact that i can offer vehicles at a less amount.

I get questoins like who is your agent down here?, what bank is your bank.

I am not stupid, nigerian scams are know around the world.

I am not nigerian, i am a dealer trying to sell some cars.

If you are a dealer as well do not piss on me because my prices are not ridiculous like yours. YOu should be trying to link up to me so you can make money on the cars available.

Hey if you don't want to buy , than don't. NO PROBLEM.[/b]
On his 18th post he even claimed he isnt a Nigerian, this guy is a dead beat hussler seeking to prey on fellow nairalanders.[/sup]to see all John1234 post 1-39 click the link below and judge for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-271098/sa-showPosts/start-0
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Tha_Dude

Local time + Date Registered + Last Active% x 1/poster's message /intentions/General statistics on Nairaland.

Wow! Okay, I gotta say I am completely and thoroughly bowled over by this. Honestly, I find forensic science very fascinating. You should see me glued to the TV when they are showing those cop shows using forensic science. . . LOL.

I have just one question. . . .

How is intention calculated?

Am I right in assuming you get that from the general stats which shows how long the person is being online, what topics they post on etc.

If you go based on how long they’ve been online, Do you put into account those people who really don’t have time to surf the net like others? People who aren’t really into all the shenanigans some of us use to pass time?

If you go based on the topics on Nairaland, did you put into account the sections, sub-sections? There are 3 major sections on Nairaland – Technology, Entertainment and General Discussion. Technology has about 6 sub-categories, Entertainment  - 9 and General Discussion – 15.

Some sub categories have child boards.  For instance, The Romance section of the General Discussion has the Dating and meeting Zone and The Sexuality forum. The culture section of the General Discussion has Tribalism, Secesomething and Another something. The webmaster section of the Technology section has the web design and hosting advert. The music and Radio section from the Entertainment section had Rap Battles and Music Business. These are not all the sub-categories with baby boards. . . there are still more of them.

Did you devise a formula to measure what intentions people who visit these various sections have? If you did, how does it go into the Detecting formula? Below is an example of what I am expecting to see.

Based on his general stat, Lagbaja visits the rap section more than any section. Thus his intention is to learn rap (keeping in mind this is just one of many reasons. . .  for instance, maybe he doesn’t want to learn rap, he just wants to see what others are doing or maybe he is very good with raps and he wants to show off or he could be an up and coming music producer looking for the next big rapper. I mean it’s hard to know what people ‘s intentions without asking the, right but we’ll just ignore that part for now)

Anyway, The other variables for Lagbaja are as follows

Local time is 4hrs ahead of the server time.

Last activity was 30 mins ago.

First post was on the Rap section, he responded to someone’s rap with “Tight Lyrics. I like it”

Total time online – 3 days 11 hrs 33 mins.

Average Post per day – 2.4

Registered on the 10 of June 2008.

Lagbaja is based in________________________

How does your formula handle people with the following. . .

1) More than one interest in the same section?

2) One interest in one section and one interest in another section?

3) More than one interest in two different section and an interest in a child board of a third section?

4) Did you put into account how a particular section interest people from certain parts of the world? For instance, if someone shows and interest in fashion does it means they are probably from Paris, Milan, London or New York (these are the major cities dedicated to fashion)? How do we narrow it down to just one?

5) How does this formula take into account people who change their time offset? Take another looksee at my profile for my local time (I didn’t register in Nigeria and then move to wherever it is with my local time)

6) Are you Seun?

Oh my, so much for just one question.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2008
igwe 1:

As you can see, John has no biz here, we 've all made our points known. I see no reason why we will be dancing on John's tune.
This is all he wants otherwise, I work with facts rather than fictions.
John remains innocent until proven guilty .
smiley smiley

PS
Define Guilty. . .
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

PS
Define Guilty. . .
Sweetheart, here is the definition :officially found responsible for a crime or responsible for a crime, wrong action, or error and deserving punishment, blame, or criticism.

lest I forget https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-208650.0.html#msg3235546
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2008
igwe 1:

Sweetheart, here is the definition :officially found responsible for a crime or responsible for a crime, wrong action, or error and deserving punishment, blame, or criticism.

lest I forget https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-208650.0.html#msg3235546

Aww, doll face. . . Merry Christmas to you too. kiss kiss

Thanks for the defination of Guilty but I meant in the context of what's gwan on Narialand. I don't think any of the people you've been haranguing fall in that category but it's all in the past now, right? Yeah it is.

So me darlin' what's your plans for christmas? You Wanna share a glass of the finest wine this side of the continent with me?
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Aww, doll face. . . Merry Christmas to you too. kiss kiss
cool
Sisi Jinx:

Thanks for the defination of Guilty but I meant in the context of what's gwan on Narialand. I don't think any of the people you've been haranguing fall in that category but it's all in the past now, right? Yeah it is.
I guess not but, that's bygone.

Sisi Jinx:

So me darlin' what's your plans for christmas? You want to share a glass of the finest wine this side of the continent with me?
You 've got the plans, mine is to sponsor. Just mention anything smiley smiley
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 2:13am On Dec 18, 2008
@sisi Jinx,

To start with i'm not seun, simply call me the profiler!, I'm in the forensic field. I enjoy exposing the criminal minds on nairaland, i can't completely explain the joy it gives me, its like "YOU ARE BUSTED" and you see the fraudster enveloped in shame!, i can almost feel him begging saying " please i want to repent give me one more chance"

In anwering ur questions: I have no business/time finding out who is where and who did what. Just like the police wont investigate anyone if that person isnt considered a suspect.
Let me tell u about local time, no matter whatever local time reflects on ur profile. Ur true local time will reflect when u're online.  But i have to be online when u re online before i can do the micro-condria DNA on ur local time, science isnt like a novel so i don't expect you to fully comprehend everything i'm saying.
Alot of countries in Africa and Europe share same local time in Nigeria. Just like when the cops have 10 suspect they have to start narrowing the number of suspects to 2 or 1 that is how u narrow the poster's local time by region.
with regards to general statistics, In the case of John1234 he hasnt contributed or opened any other discussion apart from Auto,  On discovering this i put him on a physiological psychology which is the neural mechanisms of perception and behaviour. In order to comprehend his thinking state. There after i gave him the benefit of the doubt and looked at the general statistics of other nairalanders i observed that they all had interest or have contributed to at least 5 or more discussion on nairaland. even urs(sisi jinx) showed u have interest in or have contributed in 20 different discussions.
But John1234's interest is only 1(auto).

The formular for intention is a little complex because u alway have to do a Physiological psychology after computing.

Intention = Poster's post + Poster's reply on responses X frequently logged in time(this can be found in the G.S)
                                _________________________________________________________________
                                              General statistics X physiological psychology of poster

N.B: John's frequently logged in time into nairaland is 12noon and 10pm
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2008
@ Igwe1
Awww! You are too kind but I don't think you wanna give this limo riding, Chopper flying gal full access to your wallet. Learn from my daddy and do give me a spending limit.

@ Tha_Dude
Psychology Psychedelic? Macro Micro hyperchondriac? Complex complexity? Chaka demus and Pliers? Oh Dude, why don't you just go ahead and tell us you got nothing, Hmm. As long as one of your constant is based on guess work, your formula means nada and no amount of Pseudo intellectual verbiage is gonna make anything but. Besides you not being Seun (I.E. Not having access to member's IP addresses) makes it even more. . . How can I put it delicately. . . Rubbish.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Thadude(m): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2008
@Sisi Jinx, where are u from? why is it so difficult for u to understand that John is busted!, What's ur stand? i'm suprise that ur asking me questions John should be asking, i'm begining to suspect YOU!, don't let me place ur intention on observation, or rather i shouldnt run a relay race with u, are u @ that time of u month shocked?
I have opened ur eye use it and see, don't ask for complicated sense, use common sense, u ignore it because its called common sense but its the most powerful sense we have as humans.

What would u say if i narrow ur location to a region? May be this would send a chill down ur spine.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2008
are u @ that time of u month?

Okay, now this is beyond freaky! How did you know? Wait a sec, did. . . did you get that using your formula?  shocked shocked

Rotflmao! Oy Vey! I'm sure somewhere in my earlier posts I mentioned that I have no doubt there is something off about John. My fascination is with your wuruwuru to the answer formula. It makes no sense and you trying to pass it off as something it isn't. . . is laughable. Finding out where I am, my dear forensic expert is no big accomplishment because I am certain I've mentioned it in one of my posts.

Let's focus on your Psycho babble which as I said is nothing but babble, so just admit it and let's give it a rest.

Who am I? Just think of me as the errr. . . Profiler of the Profilers, the Buster to the crime busters. cool
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Jodesky(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2008
Tha Dude,

If you can read between the lines, you would realise that John1234 is not alone in this deal, he's got loads of sponsors and collaborators, so no matter how hard you try to make them see reason, your words of caution will continue to land on deaf ears.
I bet the John1234 is either a pseudonym of the advocates here or working in concert with them. Now you can see the selective amnesia displayed by some self-appointed enforcers here. Now that one of their own is being stripped naked, they now start sermonising about rule of law.

Whoever is ready to hit his head again the rock is at liberty to send money to John1234 of Canadian Motors, Ajegunle. The vehicle will arrive in his lifetime,, HOPEFULLY.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
jodesky, please tell me you did not just accuse sisi jinx  and "some self-appointed enforcers" (igwe, I think he's referring  to you) of being in cahoots with john1234. What were you thinking

All sisi's doing is having what I would describe as an intellectually stimulating conversation with tha dude about some of his conclusions. I'm yet to see where she has endorsed dealings with our dear john1234. I suggest you stay focused and address your response to her utterances instead of heading in the wrong direction with this. Just because someone is questioning tha dude's conclusions doesn't mean they have a partnership going with john.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2008
^^^ Well said.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by igwe11(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
wwheelz:

jodesky, please tell me you did not just accuse sisi jinx  and "some self-appointed enforcers" (igwe, I think he's referring  to you) of being in cahoots with john1234. What were you thinking

All sisi's doing is having what I would describe as an intellectually stimulating conversation with tha dude about some of his conclusions. I'm yet to see where she has endorsed dealings with our dear john1234. I suggest you stay focused and address your response to her utterances instead of heading in the wrong direction with this. Just because someone is questioning tha dude's conclusions doesn't mean they have a partnership going with john.
I guess some people here are getting it all wrong.You guys should understand my stance on this matter.
John is no serious business man, his business plan is completely impracticable so ,why not investigate John by asking him questions that  will help us get more info from him rather than throwing an accusing finger on people because of yeye anonymous joker called john1234. grin
Igwe has followers like wwheelz, 190 and co, won't he rest, Please am kind of busy working on agenda 2009 coupled with Christmas and New year celebration that is coming up soon.
By the way check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-208650.0.html#msg3235546

Jodesky:

Tha Dude,

If you can read between the lines, you would realise that John1234 is not alone in this deal, he's got loads of sponsors and collaborators, so no matter how hard you try to make them see reason, your words of caution will continue to land on deaf ears.
I bet the John1234 is either a pseudonym of the advocates here or working in concert with them. Now you can see the selective amnesia displayed by some self-appointed enforcers here. Now that one of their own is being stripped naked, they now start sermonising about rule of law.

Whoever is ready to hit his head again the rock is at liberty to send money to John1234 of Canadian Motors, Ajegunle. The vehicle will arrive in his lifetime,, HOPEFULLY.

grin grin grin lol
Mehn na laugh i dey laugh ooo, the last line of this your post makes meaning but others are just a mere joke.I don't think John1234 has any alliance here.
Please retract that statement, it sounds pretty immature.
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2008
Jodesky:

Tha Dude,

Oh drats! We’ve been found out. Aww, man. . . Now I’ve got to mobilize the rest of the gang, get them to the batcave and rethink our strategy! You my man, are a cleaver, cleaver man. . . Sure can’t get nothing past your brilliant mind! I salute you.

wwheelz:

A guy who gets it!!!!! How. . . Why. . . What. . . I mean, thank you. . . seriously, THANK YOU kind sir!

Siena:

^^^ Well said.

Siena!!! You are back!! You sure are a sight for sore eyes! Went into a mini depressive state when I heard you had. . . Ya know but I’m glad you are back!! kiss kiss kiss

Wait. . . you are our Siena, right?
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by LadyT(f): 12:49am On Dec 19, 2008
SOOOOOOOOOOOO Sisi 419 queen your secret is out at last!

Everyday if its not hummer its jeep!

*snaps fingers*
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2008
@ Tha_Dude
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2008
LadyT:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Sisi 419 queen your secret is out at last!

Everyday if its not hummer its jeep!

*snaps fingers*

Bwahahahaha! LadyT, who taught me the tricks of the trade is now denying the messenger?!!!

How Typical. . . and they warned me oooh!!! cry
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JJYOU: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Bwahahahaha! LadyT, who taught me the tricks of the trade is now denying the messenger?!!!

How Typical. . . and they warned me oooh!!! cry
you? where have u been hiding?

never knew NL has all these scientists. naija people na the more you look the less you see
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by SisiJinx: 1:08am On Dec 19, 2008
JJYOU:

you? where have u been hiding?

never knew NL has all these scientists. naija people na the more you look the less you see
Hehehehe! I've been in the batcave, making plans to take over the world. . . errr . . I mean the Auto Section, coz that's how I do it

FO.REN.SIC. . . FO.REN.SIC, ya forgot the forensic before the scientist. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by JOHN1234: 4:31am On Dec 20, 2008
I cant believe how out of control this post Has gotten.

Damn i am Just a Car Dealer Trying To make some money.

Wow what is next ?
Re: Big Scam Please Read About by Busybody2(f): 4:46am On Dec 20, 2008
igwe 1:

I have assistants like 190,wwheelz,smallmoney,cosjo and busy_body, even a journalist amongst them, they can't afford to disappoint on this little task.
The only thing i 've noticed is that John has forced them to dance on his tune. grin
To be continued.

igwe 1:

[color=#000099][b]This is exactly what john wants, notice me. grin grin grin grin grin

Phew, thank God, Igwe finally got it. I was starting to get worried that the boxershort was constricting the continuous flow of blood to his lipsrsealed and affecting the Igwe's logical and rational mode of thinking grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Used Renault Clio 2001 Model For Sale / Reg Acura MDX 2005 For Quick Sale @ 900k (SOLD SOLD SOLD) / Tokunbo Golf 3 Wagon Manual With AC #890k 08096577304

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.