Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million (2992 Views)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by realglob(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
The Igbos of the five states of the South East geo-political zone topped the list of supporters who donated N54 million to the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, the zonal chapter of the party has said

Mr. Buhari, a former head of state, who is popularly called “GMB” announced on Tuesday that he had so far received N54 million from Nigerians to prosecute his campaign for the February election.

In a statement by its spokesperson, Osita Okechukwu, on Wednesday, the party expressed gratitude to the Igbos for topping the list of donors to the Buhari Support Organization Campaign Fund.

It did not, however, disclose the names of the donors in the statement.

It said the donations were the peoples’ contribution to the APC flag bearer’s quest to salvage the country from dangerous slide into a failed state.

“We are happy to announce that when the managers of the First Bank of Nigeria warehoused fund unveiled N54 million so far realized, Ndigbo topped the list of the highest donors; a unique account that has GMB as the only signatory,” the statement said.

“By topping the donor list, Ndigbo has graciously demonstrated that the celestial bond between GMB and the Nigerian Masses and the Middle Class is Pan-Nigeria and not sectional as insinuated.”

The party explained that the Buhari Campaign Support Fund has Mr. Buhari as the sole signatory for transparency purposes, and said the effort is to assist the former military ruler prosecute his presidential campaign because he “refused to enrich himself while in office”.

“The South East APC salutes our people who embrace the Buhari-Bandwagon-Vehicle for Salvation; for it is our candid opinion that it is less than wise for the hard working and enterprising Ndigbo to, election after election, put all our eggs in one basket,” the party said.

Source:- Premium Time

http://www.realglob.com/10873/list-of-top-igbos-who-supported-buhari-with-n54-million/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Sylvarresta(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice one, God bless my country
God bless GMB
Vote for change
Merry Xmas

7 Likes

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by PDPblogger: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2014

22 Likes

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by BrokenTV: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP but your title of the thread said list? I am still searching for the list.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
You better give me the list before I ...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by satelliteDISH(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am the highest donor to the buhari campaign. i have already donated my VOTE to him. pls VOTE WISEly Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by mazzi: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mumu op,where are the names?

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Everyone love buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
Everyone love buhari
even lord lugard knows that this is a lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Trendy247: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
People will love u and support u when its beneficial-Nikki minaj

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by mazzi: 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
Everyone love buhari
ok
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Gboliwe: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
I must confess, I am in awe! shocked shocked

The way this APC guys lie ehn, even the devil is a learner beside them. Tufiakwa

They cook up stories, blaze imaginary headlines and make noise all over! Nna na wa

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by yuio22: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
This Is business for buhari.
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by checkdate(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
barcanista:
Everyone love buhari
I W I L L N E V E R V O T E g b m OR g p d O R g d p THIS POST IS FULL OF RUBISH TILL I SEE THOSE DONORS AND A VIDEO OF ALL OF THEM MAKING THE DONATIONS.
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by dunkem21(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

The way this APC guys lie ehn, even the devil is a learner beside them. Tufiakwa

They cook up stories, blaze imaginary headlines and make noise all over! Nna na wa

The thing don tire me sef.

Propaganda upon Propaganda.
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Shininstar30:
Merry xmas folks!!!

NEW PRICELIST FOR MTN DATA
You can now purchase.
250MB for #400
500MB for #600
750MB for #800
1GB for #1200
2GB for #2000
3GB for #2800
4GB for #3800

Don't eat the Xmas chicken alone. Send me share. Cheers!

Let's do business now. How do I contact you?
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by reborn1: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Gboliwe:

APC are liars, devils e.t.c but PDP are saint and God sent. Hypocrisy should be your middle name.... Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2014
APC lying since the time of Nebucadnezzar...
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Ikengawo: 2:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by ziccoit: 3:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Ikengawo:
[img]http://notalemming.files./2011/04/chared_bodies_nigeria.jpg?w=594[/img]

May God expose and punish you until you are ready to turn a new leaf as you are telling lies against your country and pitting Muslims against the Christians, South against the North.

The gruesome pics above was as a result of inferno due to tanker explosion in CONGO. This did not happen in Nigeria.

For more read here:
http://spencerwatch.com/2011/04/

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Ikengawo: 3:22am On Dec 26, 2014
ziccoit:

May God expose and punish you until you are ready to turn a new leaf as you are telling lies against your country and pitting Muslims against the Christians, South against the North.

The gruesome pics above was as a result of inferno due to tanker explosion in CONGO. This did not happen in Nigeria.

For more read here:
http://spencerwatch.com/2011/04/

How about these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHIXftrtlU

What is in that picture that isn't shown in this video? Dishonest element

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by Ikengawo: 3:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by dollarlander: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
[img]http://notalemming.files./2011/04/chared_bodies_nigeria.jpg?w=594[/img]

God will punish you for this post. This is one of the reasons SE is marginalised from the onset. You are a blood sucker.
Re: List Of Top Igbos Who Supported Buhari With N54 Million by obailala(m): 1:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Whoever is responsible for writing this story must be sick upstairs.. angry

How can title say 'List' but no names were disclosed?

(1) (Reply)

Pics: So Funny Is This Our Future Leaders Of Tomorrow / If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.