Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi (3804 Views)

Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Lagos’ Ownership Of 4 Oil Wells Approved By FG, 1 Other Disproved / Tompolo Writes Buhari A Letter: ‘I Supported Jonathan NOT Because I Hate You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by hopilo: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2015
In an event to Honour Ameachi organized by his cronies and attended by Vice President, Wife of the president, state governors, senators and well wishers. Ameachi lied by insinuating that GEJ to Rivers oil wells to Abia, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa because he supported Buhari and a Muslim. The issues of oil wells happened before APC emerge as a political party. He also accuse Governor Wike of painting him as a corrupt person so that Buhari that hate corruption will not give him appointment.
Personally I see this event as Ameachi desperate move to remind Buhari of his role in his victory and portrays himself as a non corrupt Nigerian. Buhari cannot be deceive he has a special corruption screening tools to pick his team.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Segadem(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2015
gej
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by sokunji(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Segadem:
gej

guy...are you not sleepy...or are you on night duty...u know. ..security work. ..

still trying to get facts about his accusations. ...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 03, 2015
BS STFU Rotten Amaechi. Na for Jonathan your dicck dey hard. Dey do boyi boyi for malla.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by jmaine: 1:02am On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by hardywaltz(m): 1:21am On Aug 03, 2015
That's life for you.
A man burns down a house only to latter discover it's his inheritance.

Wike is now fighting tooth and nail to have all Rivers State ceded oil wells back from Bayelsa & Abia States but it's too late.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by glamourroudy(m): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Gej this,gej that......e don do naw

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by abduljabbar4(m): 1:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Gej was the most foolish and useless president in the world

No insult meant

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by tomakint: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Even after defeating Jonathan at the polls with all their lies, hate campaigns and propaganda, they still would not let the man, GEJ, rest. Truly, Jonathan is a great man.......giving Buhari and co headaches since May 29th, 2015

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by denedene(m): 2:03am On Aug 03, 2015
amaechi leave jona o! you mismanaged our oil funds and please benue governor said u supported with 80% of the presidential funds if u are not corrupt, explain how u got the money

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by wecan: 2:06am On Aug 03, 2015
GEJ IS A GREAT MAN... APC IS A FAILURE....... A GOVERNMENT OF CONFUSED MAD PEOPLE

7 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Aromas: 2:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Why can't he Ameachi keep his mouth for once. I tire for dis guy o.
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by vicadex07(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2015
guy shush it if you no get beta link to support your spurious claims
hopilo:
In an event to Honour Ameachi organized by his cronies and attended by Vice President, Wife of the president, state governors, senators and well wishers. Ameachi lied by insinuating that GEJ to Rivers oil wells to Abia, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa because he supported Buhari and a Muslim. The issues of oil wells happened before APC emerge as a political party. He also accuse Governor Wike of painting him as a corrupt person so that Buhari that hate corruption will not give him appointment.
Personally I see this event as Ameachi desperate move to remind Buhari of his role in his victory and portrays himself as a non corrupt Nigerian. Buhari cannot be deceive he has a special corruption screening tools to pick his team.
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Caleboha(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2015
tomakint:
Even after defeating Jonathan at the polls with all their lies, hate campaigns and propaganda, they still would not let the man, GEJ, rest. Truly, Jonathan is a great man.......giving Buhari and co headaches since May 29th, 2015
What did ameachi say that is lie??
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2015
denedene:
amaechi leave jona o! you mismanaged our oil funds and please benue governor said u supported with 80% of the presidential funds if u are not corrupt, explain how u got the money
Petition to EFCC
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by isbish(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
For how GEJ turned out to be, I won't be surprised. However, its time to move on. GEJ was a bad idea for Nigeria, God knew it and that's why he ensured Change happened.
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Judging from the man's previous behaviour and utterances, one won't find it hard to believe he said this. Personally I do wonder how people like this succeed in politics in Nigeria, this man has no atom of leadership in him, everything has been how to maintain a seemingly expired political relevance, the people whose interest you claim to have at heart how far??

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

No insult meant
Buhari wearing those medals of insults today
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Happiness87(f): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

No insult meant
your father is the most foolish and useless person in the world.

#no insult meant

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Happiness87(f): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
mrvitalis:

Petition to EFCC
see how foolish you are,

tell ameachi to petition Efcc
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by bugzbunny: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2015
The elections are over
Can we move on now
Thank u
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by mrvitalis(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Happiness87:
see how foolish you are,

tell ameachi to petition Efcc
Mr wise man we see you sir
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by eleko1: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2015
sad jona corruption stink to high heaven.No wondaa the thief told us stealing is not corruption.
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by PRYCE(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Amaeshit!
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by holatin(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
hj
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by dayo23(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2015
angry
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by babadem2much(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
PRYCE:
Amaeshit!

KEEP HATING WHILE AMEACHI PROGRESSING

[color=#990000][/color]SHAKING HANDS WITH CROCODILES****
Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by nigerianvenom(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:

No insult meant

Same way ur faaather is the most useless creature ever created.
No insult meant

1 Like

Re: GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi by kelib: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2015
sumtymz i wanda if dis apc guys knw wat n aw 2 comment or jst cum 2 say wat they dont knw pls check when d oil wellz were collected frm rivers state n d yr amerchi left pdp so aw cum gej sized d oil wells frm him when he was supportin buhari mayb xcept he was alreadi an apc dude even b4 apc was form in pdp

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of People Who Agitates For Biafra / President Buhari Greets His Favorite Hausa Musician At The Kaduna Music Festival / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.