Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,540 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free (8788 Views)

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina / Inspector General Of Police Restores Tambuwal’s Security Aides / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
shakaZuIlu:
Gej till 2019

Say no to a terrorist
Buhari is a terrorist Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

Why derail this thread on security? You joined NL today and you are misleading us.
MOD please do the needful. Article violates Rule 1.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by superneutral(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by abbey4christ(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank God for that
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by html14java(f): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

yes o... minor crimes were overlooked.

those who stole some fried chicken, put in pocket and ran to room

those who dey form mr and mrs knackson without marriage certificate

those spacebookers and derailers.. chai

and u esp. for not calling on my bday.

Hehehe you're as well guilty for not tell me on time
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by kilokeys(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Hehehe you're as well guilty for not tell me on time

i tot u checked my profile pic every day.. u should have seen It..

dont derail o. grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by html14java(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:

Why derail this thread on security? You joined NL today and you are misleading us.
Read rule 3
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by bomboyi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
What of this? https://www.nairaland.com/2063354/fct-ministers-spokesman-shot-abuja
What of the fellow that was burnt in Akure? Let him talk another thing
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Ushiefrank(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
datguru:
That man has lied, the Christmas can't be crime free, not after my little man took meat from the pot

Tell them very well ur little man is a criminal
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by atikubaba(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
shakaZuIlu:
Gej till 2019

Say no to a terrorist
Buhari is a terrorist Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
. play another card ,this terrorist card is old and out of fashion. GEJ tenancy has expired in Aso Rock ,we are tired trainee president.Cry all u want.
GMB 2019.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

i tot u checked my profile pic every day.. u should have seen It..

dont derail o. grin

Are people being paid for looking at your profile pics?

Hehehe maybe that would have been the reason for me to be viewing it everyday
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Sealeddeal(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
there will continue to be incident free festivals in Nigeria as long as GEJ and humans like him continue to run the affairs of this great country. This is what you see when the roads and other infrastructures are being transformed and when the security formations across the country are being reformed and repositioned.
Ofcourse GEJ's has placed Nigeria on good footing and Buhari and his bandwagons want to reap Praise where they did not sow Hardwork.
Nigerians will continue to see that govt of this era has made their happiness and safety her priority. We shall therefore,in spirit of goodwill,return president goodluck jonathan to aso rock in 2015 to complete what he has started.

Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by kilokeys(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Are people being paid for looking at your profile pics?

Hehehe maybe that would have been the reason for me to be viewing it everyday
lets nt derail o. Internet police. meet me on whatsapp. grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Vikkie14: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Forget that Trash. Maybe you are talking of Bomb blast or terror attacks, but on accidents, there are so many, even i witness one, so wetin dis one dey yab so?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by arekhandiae(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
oya make everyone 'sout' halleluyah!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by datguru: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ushiefrank:

Tell them very well ur little man is a criminal

Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Vikkie14: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
resty4:

Vanguard
Thisday
No, i dont agree
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by smudge2079(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes. I believe him grin
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by gbalikuma(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
na lie, robbers carry my friend car for bayelsa, we meet police they just told us merry Christmas
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Peterchuks1: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
I hope so. Super story
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by hadizadeezy(f): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
including bombing and shooting?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Vikkie14: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Reports from across the country so far,
I dont think you were fully informed. Maybe you were talking from Terrorist version, but i believe terror is not the only crime we have, stealing and robbery is part.
have indicated that the Christmas has been celebrated without any ugly incidents, the Inspector-General of Police, Mr Suleiman Abba, has said.
Forget that Sir, what about those family of five that were crushed to death by a trailer simply because your men can't stop collecting this #20, #50 bribe. The "check-point" your men set-up cause their death. Had it been your men aint on road that Dec. 24th, those family would still be alive today. Your men excessives must be curtail. Those family(father,mother,few months old baby, and their other 3 children) would have not have met their premature death, had it been those officers didnt stop them till death came to meet them there.
We are out to make sure that the places the people are likely to visit, including the roads they use in getting to those places are well secured’’, he said.
How i wish your men didnt go out that day, that Ugly incident wont have occured but that "outting" was the cause of their death. So mr, dont tell me This festivity is Crime free. You may be right in "terror or blast" aspects but not in the careless and corruption of your "Men-In-Black".
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by atikubaba(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
shakaZuIlu:

Terrorism is never old
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

If Buhari is terrorist then ur GEJ is a coward and lily livered not to have arrested and prosecute him.

GMB 2019

Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Gwazah(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
IamDejman:
The day is still young
some comments are not good enough to the hearing, such as urs. if I may ask, are u praying for bad thing?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by IamDejman(m): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gwazah:
some comments are not good enough to the hearing, such as urs. if I may ask, are u praying for bad thing?
No

Some comments are the truth we don't want to hear
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by natureblack(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
atikubaba:
Crime free? I doubt it.A colleague of mine was shot and killed on Tuesday at a filling Station during a robbery incident.
IGP's declaration is solely for Xmas day...

Sorry about your colleague though sad sad

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Smooyis(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nice one. Keep it up.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Niseamaka(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
maaft:
yes!!! today is one of the best days of my life. I'm making FP for the second time. Thank You God. I can't believe this. as for the topic. its none of my business

Kudos for this monumental milestone, a fastastic achievement.

Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by Godsate: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Glory be to God.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Declares Christmas Crime-Free by natureblack(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:

spot-on...

That handle is a day old,but I doubt if the fingers behind the moniker is

Btw,I look forward to the month of March,when threads will be devoid of political hullabaloo.The whole thing is now annoying angry angry

Even in a celebrity thread,it puzzles me how a "GEJ vs Buhari" e-fight emanates angry angry........I just don't get it.

Femi Fani-Kayode: 2020 Budget Is Shallow, Inexplicable, Confusing, Uninspiring / 2023: PDP Mulls Remodelling Of Manifesto / We Have Full Confidence In INEC, Says US