Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

7 Nights - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Nights (2719 Views)

A New Book: Nights And Colours / I Will To Live Against The Dark Nights! / Toni Kan's Nights Of The Creaking Bed New Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nights by Crowny1(f): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
KAITLIN

'Anyone else at home Karen.', I ask my glued to the TV sister as I dump my bag on the sofa. 'Nope. Just me. As usual.', she says not even looking at me. I always wonder how she gets good grades but she's the one person I always ask for advice. Seriously she's pretty smart with relationships for a 13 yr old kid. I grab a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and go sit next to her.
'So.', I begin.
'So what?', she asks.
'So I got invited to Megan's party but she said to bring a partner and Martins stuck with Susan and I can't ask Scot because we just broke up. So what do I do?', I ask her.
'Just wait.', she replies.
'Wait for what?',
'Duh... Kate. You're a cute girl. A guy is surely going to ask you to go with him.', she says looking at me like I'm a dumb 15 yr old. Well I can be dumb sometimes.
'What if they don't? ', I ask.
'Then they're all blind.', she says flashing me a smile. 'Thanks sis.', I say getting up and walking into my room taking my bag with me. I put it on my nightstand and I'm about to take off my clothes when I realize my windows are open and the curtains drawn. I go over to close them when someone catches my eye.
Re: 7 Nights by Crowny1(f): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's my silly Astronomy partner though I have to admit he's cute. Wait a minute, he's entering the house next door. 'Oh my God!'
I exclaim. Can this day get any worse? 'Kaitlin! I just came back from the cake store and I got this really cute cake for Ralph! I'm really tired and I would appreciate it if you would help me go give it to him.', My Aunt Rosa shouts from downstairs. So ok... this day can get worse.

My Aunt Rosa is constantly trying to hook me up with rich kids that I despise. But lately it's this new guy Ralph that I have to admit is really cute and charming but that doesn't mean I want to date him. I don't trust guys now (except Martins) after what Scot did. That two timing bastard.
'Coming Aunt Rosa.', I shout back sweetly though I'm dying to strangle her.
Re: 7 Nights by Crowny1(f): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year everyone
Re: 7 Nights by Cybershow(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Crowny1:
Happy New Year everyone
xame 2 u crowny
Re: 7 Nights by teemandy(f): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Crowny, is it because just one person responded to your new year greeting,that's why you refused to continue the story? Its not fair o, darris God o cry [color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Gift From The Heart. / Were Can I Read Crime Stories On Nairaland / Deception - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.