Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack (1227 Views)

Wike Suspends Fred Kpakol And Dagogo / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by ifeanyija(m): 8:20am On Dec 26, 2014
One of the 16 aggrieved governorship aspirants on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Rivers State, Bekinbo Dagogo-Jack, has expressed his resolve to
work for the emergence of the party’s governorship candidate, Chief Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike as the next governor of the state in 2015.

Dagogo-Jack, who stated this during an interactive
session with journalists in Port Harcourt yesterday, said
he has also resolved to channel his energy and
resources towards ensuring that the PDP wins the
Presidency, as well as the House of Assembly and
National Assembly elections in the state during the
2015 general elections.

He said although the December 8, 2014 governorship
primaries of the PDP, which saw the emergence of
Wike, the immediate past minister of state for
education as the party’s standard bearer, had defects,
the decision of the leadership of the party remains
supreme.

The governorship aspirant said, “I cannot discuss about
the future; the future knows how to discuss itself. I can
tell you that a lot of you here knew that some of the
processes that were used to arrive at this decision (PDP
governorship primary) were deceitful, by any standard,
but the results are there and the party has taken a
decision. So, any aspirant is confronted with a choice.

“The choice I and my people behind me have picked is
that we will remain in the PDP. We will work for the PDP
to be victorious in the next election at all levels;
governorship, House of Assembly, Federal House of
Representatives, Senate and on top of all, the
Presidency.

“We will not like to do anything that will give space to
the APC, especially in the presidential election and
going down the stretch to other elections. So, anything
we do, sometimes, something happens to you, it is a
temptation and if you fall for it, then, you will realise
that you didn’t help yourself at all. We have no
apologies to anyone for our decision.

“That is the decision I took and I am happy that my
people who are even more aggrieved than myself
bought the same idea. We are after group interest and
that is the Rivers interest. Group interest is higher than
personal interest.”

www,leadership.ng/news/396839/2015-ive-resolved-work-wike-dagogo-jack
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by IamDejman(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Power of Patience Jonathief cool

3 Likes

Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by temitemi1(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Come 2015 apc go find tiers dem no go see... PDP all dway!!!
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by IGBOSON1: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2014
IamDejman:
Power of Patience Jonathief cool

^^^She's been busy making a few.....shall we say 'sisterly' calls! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by mistabiola: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
All is well
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by otokx(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Its good so that if PDP looses there will not be any excuse; in other news no NEPA in UNIPORT.
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2014
good news
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by Sylvarresta(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Money don change hand
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by nigerianvenom(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice one sir.APC'S disgrace will be so alarming.
Ibori's treatment awaits ameachi
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by Caseless: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Who cares...

1 Like

Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2014
Caseless:
Who cares...
eeeiiyyaa sorry bro.
i know exactly how you feel! very sad.
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Rivers State is for PDP. Victory is sure. God bless President GEJ.
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by mazzi: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2014
otokx:
Its good so that if PDP looses there will not be any excuse; in other news no NEPA in UNIPORT.
and u believe wot u jst typed?
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by mazzi: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2014
I know very well that pdp runz rivers state,but the need to work together to disgrace apc.

1 Like

Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by stanech: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
There is no apc in rivers state

1 Like

Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by dBard: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2014
Politics has and is a game of self interest.
The next couple of weeks is gonna be interesting..defections,shifting alliances n all.
Wike is probably going to pick a riverine deputy n Dagogo is simply positioning himself as necessary.

p.s;rumors 've it pdp is yet to accept Wikes candidature. How true is that.
Re: 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack by dlox147(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
otokx:
.http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/amaechi-promises-20-hours-power-supply-in-rivers-state-by-march/139659/

(1) (Reply)

See Festus Keyamo Inside Emirate Stadium For Arsenal Vs QPR Game / Google, Facebook, Channels, Others Partner Eie For Election Debate / Olorunsogo Plant Commissioned By Pres Jonathan Can Only Supply 200 MW Not 750MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.