Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Is Jonathan Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan Corrupt? (999 Views)

This Is Why Buhari Can Never Forgive Jonathan’s Corrupt Acts (see Photos) / Sending List Of Jonathan's Corrupt Deals To Buhari; Its A Sponsored Lie- Iweala / Jonathan's Corrupt Chief Of Staff ! Mike Oghiadomhe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan Corrupt? by slimghost(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
I have painstakingly gone through most of the posts of Pro-Buhari peeps on NL and the first thing they say about the man is that he is clean.
Let me ask, how corrupt is Jonathan?
The man may not have built strong institutions that are impregnable......corruption wise but I have never heard of any corruption charge/s levelled against him.
Now to my next thought on the country's situation.
Goodluck is not a great thinker neither is Buhari. I have watched and listened to Buhari's interviews and wasnt impressed one bit.
If we really want an upgrade from Goodluck,then voting Buhari would be an exercise in futility because the man practically has nothing to offer.
Yes I want change! But an unintelligent man like Buhari backed by deeply corrupt individuals like Tinubu and co is NOT that change!!!!!!
A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by 0700Jesse(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Do you know what corruption is?
Corruption is when buhari becomes the next president!
If buhari eventually becomes next president, you will see the true meaning of corruption.
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by Geoffis: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jonathan is not a corrupt man as the APC thieves want us to believe.

How will Buhari be free from Corruption, when he has Tifnibu who uses Lagos funds as his personal wealth as his political mentor.

Or Saraki that collapsed 2 banks - Society Generale Bank and Intercontinental Bank.

Or Timipre Silver that wasted Bayelsa State funds and achieved nothing in Bayelsa State for 5 years.

ETC

How does Buhari intend to pay the loans he is presently collecting to finance his election, because he told us that he acquired a loan to buy even his nomination forms.

Jonathan has stopped the Ghost Worker syndrome in the Civil Service through the new payroll system. This is a giant stride in his fight against corruption.
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Is canada cold?

4 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by slimghost(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
papiforreal:
Is canada cold?
pls educate us on how corrupt Jonathan as a person is.
Forget the lies people like you have been brainwashed to believe. Lets deal with facts here son.
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by motherlode: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
If the present administration is corrupt with no prosecution of criminals in the tenure then it indirectly means GEJ is corrupt by harboring corrupt govt officials.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by OtunbaJega: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Is the middle east arid?
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by MalcoImX: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
slimghost:

Let me ask, how corrupt is Jonathan?

Yes I want change! But an unintelligent man like Buhari backed by deeply corrupt individuals like Tinubu and co is NOT that change!!!!!!
A word is enough for the wise!
You know Buhari is 'unintelligent', but you don't know whether Jonathan is corrupt. What more do you want us to say?

2 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
slimghost:

pls educate us on how corrupt Jonathan as a person is.
Forget the lies people like you have been brainwashed to believe. Lets deal with facts here son.

Are you living in other planet? Even people living in faraway US have known that he is corrupt. The ineffectiveness of EFCC/ICPC alone would tell you whether GEJ is corrupt or not.
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by slimghost(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
motherlode:
If the present administration is corrupt with no prosecution of criminals in the tenure then it indirectly means GEJ is corrupt by harboring corrupt govt officials.
Whose administration exposed the subsidy fraudsters and took them to court? Whose exposed and stopped the alarming rate of ghost workers in the civil service?......
I may not be a fan of Jonathan but I always say the truth when I see one.

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by slimghost(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
papiforreal:

Are you living in other planet? Even people living in faraway US have known that he is corrupt. The ineffectiveness of EFCC/ICPC alone would tell you whether GEJ is corrupt or not.
Facts son! Give me facts son. We were able to link OBj to corrupt deals like halliburton,the privatisation exercises and co.
How many can you link Goodluck to?
He completed the same privatisation in a squeaky clean manner unheard of in this country.
facts son!

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by bulakos: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
It is only in france that STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION I don't know of in Nigeria

Any way GMB till 2023....come 2015

Arc.Bulakos

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by stanech: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
If jonathan is as half as corrupt as buhari supporters paints him to be this country would have collaped. But if you go arround Nigeria you still see projects going on, federal workers getting paid, sure_-_p funds being fully utilised etc
Our railway system gradually coming back and you say the man is corrupt. Na wah for these people ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by nerodenero: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
It takes only an OBJ to get evidence to effectively level corruption charges against say an IBB, GMB, Jonathan etc and vice-versa.They know their secrets.I think GMB is playing too much holy-holy compared to the other thieves.

Trust me,all have sinned!
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by LogicPower(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Even if GEJ is not PERSONALLY corrupt, it is now A COMMON KNOWLEDGE that he ENJOYS KEEPING COMPANY with the WORST among the super-corrupt elite of Nigeria, he pardons even the CONVICTED among them, he re-appoints them and LOOKS THE OTHER WAY as they continue doing what they know best, i.e. looting the country blind at the expense of the ordinary Nigerians.

So even if he is not corrupt, it is an undeniable fact that, of all the presidents Nigeria has ever had, GEJ has proved to be ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS of the MOST CORRUPT elements in Nigeria.

That is why the corrupt elite have never had such a GOOD and EASY life; all they need do, is to support the re-election of their GOOD FRIEND!

And the wise people would always say, show me your friends, and I will tell you WHO YOU ARE!
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by slimghost(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
nerodenero:
It takes only an OBJ to get evidence to effectively level corruption charges against say an IBB, GMB, Jonathan etc and vice-versa.They know their secrets.I think GMB is playing too much holy-holy compared to the other thieves.

Trust me,all have sinned!
OBJ's book is out and he still didnt/couldnt indict Goodluck.
I think the man is truly clean.
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by LOC1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Are u saying Goodluck Corrupt Jonathan is not corrupt?
Even corruption knws it people. He is!
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by nedu2000(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
is water wet?
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by lacasa: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mtscheeu!
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by nerodenero: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Don't be deceived by Baba's submission in some parts of that book.I think some issues were exposed when it was obvious Baba wasn't having his ways.I tell you if our leaders are to probe each other, all of them will be in prison.
slimghost:

OBJ's book is out and he still didnt/couldnt indict Goodluck.
I think the man is truly clean.
Re: Is Jonathan Corrupt? by nedu2000(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
is water wet? anyone that cant give acct of monies passing through his hands or persecute those involved in shady monetary deals is corrupted by default!!

(1) (Reply)

9 Presidential Runners You Probably Didn't Know / Buhari Vows To Jail Corrupt Politicians / Buhari Condemns Burning Of Jonathan's Campaign Bus In Jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.